Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kittymeowlondon

Chatty Member
No GP would ever just start a 16 year old, or a patient of any age on an oral contraceptive 'just because'. Why is she making things up???

I do love the title 'contraception - a candid chat', noticed that she's started to write in all lowercases to try and keep up with the general trend (years behind as usual)
But Nims!!! Nobody, literally nobody cares about your experience with contraception, please do a candid chat on why Joe dumped you!
lol mine did cos i was going to a festival and didnt want to have a period so..... the pill!

Reactions: 4

phutton44

Chatty Member
I just went in a loop of looking at ig accounts, wow the way people are editing their videos now is amazing. And most of them working 9-5. It made me think how the dumb princess and the scammer are really extremely shit at their "only" job. They at the very end of everything. Horrible. That new Pr agency is really unprofessional to associate with that talentless chick.
What happened with Niomi and Gleam? I feel like I missed something?

phutton44

Chatty Member
The thing is she would just advertise absolutely anything, she has never mentioned anything about sex, solo or otherwise, her advertising a sex toy is pointless (imo) on the part of the company, I really don't get why the asked her
100% true lol.

I mean a) great! b) it was just one ad, hardly makes an addiction c) can we not agree that she’d be far better off if she ditched Jamie and cultivated a sprawling dildo collection while working on her personal issues in therapy?? 😛
Lol yes but the addiction is usage off camera than advertising. It was stupid theory crafting than any basis of reality. But you’re idea is fantastic one.

CirceNyx

Her family are NOT POSH. I grew up in Surrey and my Irish mother lived there from 1953 to 2014. She outclassed the local population in every way- not that I'm biased 😊
Are her family not in Sussex anyway? Near Brighton? They may not be “posh” but they have money one way or another. I don’t understand the issue with someone being Irish… seems a bit odd to me.

Last edited:

emm

VIP Member
I wonder if we will get him joining her on YouTube and seeing more of their interaction?
Definitely, the channel will end up like (I assume others here follow) Jim Chapman and Sarah, he will realise it is very much worth it for him

curiouscat106

VIP Member
Yeah my vote is for her coming back and saying she really needed that social media detox and she's so refreshed and feeling the love :sleep:
I second this. Dull as dishwater as always…
I’m intrigued to know how they’re going to spin their relationship back in Bali under the new laws though.

Coldfeet

VIP Member
It’s incredibly stupid of her to be spending this much when I’m guessing her earnings are in slow decline and there is uncertainty around how long she can sustain this lifestyle.

Yeah I’m sure she can afford it now, but her views are down, followers are down. People aren’t watching the old YouTubers anymore. Companies are asking for stats on viewings not just followers. There are new influencers now getting 10x the views and reach.
6k a month is ridiculous even for london, and she probably spends another 2k on treatments and gyms.
just seems crazy when there’s no guarantee of her being able to earn the same amount in 5-10 years time
I suppose her and toothy can resort to crowdfunding when their filthy lucre diminishes 🤣🤣

• Haha

Ciri

Chatty Member
Ahahah, cheers. Might be tmi but the image of Nimbobs holding up that Lilo thing popped into my head last time I had some alone time and she RUINED the whole vibe.. I was like Damn it...thanks a lot.

Easy fix : get one with another shape !

• Haha

phutton44

Chatty Member
Imagine floating through your day TRULY BELIEVING that a bunch of complete strangers is interested in your every move🤪
Ooh 'nearly show a bowl of soup'- keep them happy- job done. DELUSIONAL 🤯
It deserved eastenders duffs duffs didn't it?

Sammie00

Rossnna Davison as in Chris De Burgh's daughter? Didn't know she was related to Lordon. Andrea Roche is his SIL. Funnily enough Rosanna is represented by Andrea's agency.
Sorry I mixed them up! You are correct Andrea Roche who owns the what was model agency now influencer agency is who I meant!

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
It will be an interesting Christmas in Ireland, let’s see all the influencers all over each other- Holly will be in her element his Rosanna Davidson is also his cousin so no doubt she will also feature.
Rossnna Davison as in Chris De Burgh's daughter? Didn't know she was related to Lordon. Andrea Roche is his SIL. Funnily enough Rosanna is represented by Andrea's agency.

sharkadder

Can anyone fill me in on what Jamie's sordid past is? What are people referring to when they say he's into degrading women?

There's so many Niomi threads I don't even know where to begin looking!!

Reactions: 3

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
Now I understand the affection, his parents are probably loaded. The house looks chic

Now I understand the affection, his parents are probably loaded. The house looks chic
Just waiting for someone else to mention that her mother may have an issue with him because he’s Irish which is an interesting thing to just put out there particularly when her mum would have many legitimate reasons to be concerned.

Reactions: 3