Niomi Smart #53 Still missing JoeJoe, now selling a Dildo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. Lordon is already being sent PR gifts...or maybe they think she's still with Joe...

View attachment 1823608

Check the Wiki (Top of page). @Ciri just updated with the Lordon info!
Strongly suspect she rationalises the whole "same initials" thing as the universe just getting mixed up when it gave her Joe. Like MaxMara sent her the wrong sized coat, or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Can anyone fill me in on what Jamie's sordid past is? What are people referring to when they say he's into degrading women?

There's so many Niomi threads I don't even know where to begin looking!!
I posted about this on page 26 of this thread! Has all the info you’re looking for 😊

Reactions: 9
Does anyone remember that just after she got dumped, someone commented on instagram 'onward and upward, just not woodward' and Charlotte replied a laughing emoji? Maybe Nims has held a grudge ever since.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Strongly suspect she rationalises the whole "same initials" thing as the universe just getting mixed up when it gave her Joe. Like MaxMara sent her the wrong sized coat, or something.
OMG this is actually it.. we joke but this is 100% the way she thinks 🤯

Reactions: 23
It seems that Niomi has unfollowed Charlotte on Instagram?! I’ve also noticed that she’s now deleted her photos from her ‘surprise’ birthday party at her parents home which Lordon (and Charlotte) were invited to?!
Those pics are still there around mid June time

Reactions: 2
No GP would ever just start a 16 year old, or a patient of any age on an oral contraceptive 'just because'. Why is she making things up???

I do love the title 'contraception - a candid chat', noticed that she's started to write in all lowercases to try and keep up with the general trend (years behind as usual)
But Nims!!! Nobody, literally nobody cares about your experience with contraception, please do a candid chat on why Joe dumped you!
lol mine did cos i was going to a festival and didnt want to have a period so..... the pill!

Reactions: 4

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Does anyone remember that just after she got dumped, someone commented on instagram 'onward and upward, just not woodward' and Charlotte replied a laughing emoji? Maybe Nims has held a grudge ever since.
That thread title was ICONIC and got me HOOKED 😂😂😂 “Where Did Joey Geoy” was also a good one lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Sorry, I was not following her for a while, does Joe have a serious girlfriend now? I saw on the poll it says Joe will get engaged, not sure if it is a joke. I could not find any couply photos on Joe's Instagram though

Reactions: 2
Wow, I begged for it, but completely unexpected! I‘m feeling so grateful and considered 🥺 and yet, I’m not an influencer, guys, just an advocate for sustainability.

1671681761843.jpeg

So the gift is a.. pouch? I’m so jealous 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow, I begged for it, but completely unexpected! I‘m feeling so grateful and considered 🥺 and yet, I’m not an influencer, guys, just an advocate for sustainability.

View attachment 1824421

So the gift is a.. pouch? I’m so jealous 🙄
What’s with the slowmo movements she does? It looks so weird and she didn’t show the pouch at all? I looked it up online and there is nothing on the inside, not even a pocket. £450 for some piece of fabric

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It's when she realized it's not some Dior tote bag and more like a bag cover, you can totally tell she was surprised at the lack of the luxury of the free gift with her hand movements and the way she filmed it lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What’s with the slowmo movements she does? It looks so weird and she didn’t show the pouch at all? I looked it up online and there is nothing on the inside, not even a pocket. £450 for some piece of fabric
Now, I see what she means by unexpected 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The packaging of that Dior PR gift would have cost more to produce than the tacky pouch... it doesn't even have a lining!

Reactions: 23
Speaking of PR gift, it seems like her latest post is another success. Well done Niomi, as efficient as can be.

Capture d’écran 2022-12-22 à 07.26.04.png

Capture d’écran 2022-12-22 à 07.25.41.png

Capture d’écran 2022-12-22 à 07.25.56.png

And what's with the claw?

1671691015462.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Unexpected?? Lol who is she trying to fool??

If I had to guess, I’d say that isn’t a PR package per se, that’s a gift Dior sends to their VIP clients as a “thank you”. All luxury brands do it, and they usually send things like a scarf or skin care. Something small.

This only means she is a Dior client who spends lots of ££££ at their stores. The epitome of sustainability 😍

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.