Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ILikeToWatch

Ngl Niomi doing that love actually scene was the most personality I’ve ever seen from her it made me chuckle
I was going to say, not bad from Niomi! I got the bit she was doing, she chose a male character to emulate instead of Keira…not bad! Not very on brand for her, but not bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Grapefruits712

No she says James
Good call - upon listening again for this, I can hear either Joe or James. Before I had never heard her say James so that didn’t even occur to me when I first heard it - I was listening for Jamie and heard only “Joe”.

• Heart

Nitfey

VIP Member
I don't want to google ...please share what you have found . Perhaps someone from her family or friends reads here . They need to know.

phutton44

Chatty Member
Sorry but ANYONE and his dog can style themselves as a 'life coach'. He doesn't need any psychology skills- just a cast iron belief that ' he is right' and a persuasive tongue.

As someone who's worked in 'human development' for 50 yrs, what I observe from watching his 'video efforts' is someone who talks a lot, hesitates often and isn't confident. He's a 'wing it' merchant.His body language tells the whole story.
Yeah true, I think I just meant as he has studied and did whatever life coach certification (which isnt cheap to alot of us) he would've picked up tools and techniques but doesn't mean he is any good in practice. Well, the fact you have observed that he is winging it is telling I suppose.

emm

VIP Member
Lol they’ve just removed comments & commenting all together on that post… seems to be happening a lot these days with brands Niomi is affiliated with. See a pattern yet Nimbobs?!
is she still with gleam? they really should be advising her better what to do to attempt to salvage her image

emmmmmm

Sorry, I was not following her for a while, does Joe have a serious girlfriend now? I saw on the poll it says Joe will get engaged, not sure if it is a joke. I could not find any couply photos on Joe's Instagram though

Reactions: 2

getawaywithit

VIP Member
Super weird to post a pic of her mom from the back just to say the hair looks like hers. (Oh and she’s also wearing a dress Niomi likes— definitely needs to be pointed out).

talkingbody

Does anyone know why she also refers to her step dad as her parent? is she not close with her actual father

lookout

Does anyone still have access to her subscriber data? I'm curious if she is still losing tons of followers or if her new management and increased uploads has helped.