Niomi Smart #53 Still missing JoeJoe, now selling a Dildo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must have totally missed the initial discussions regarding Jamie & his affiliation with that midnight promotion company of his. I was sleuthing last night and the articles I found on Google made me physically ill. šŸ¤¢

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I must have totally missed the initial discussions regarding Jamie & his affiliation with that midnight promotion company of his. I was sleuthing last night and the articles I found on Google made me physically ill. šŸ¤¢
Wait what? What is this? What did you find?

Reactions: 1
I don't want to google ...please share what you have found . Perhaps someone from her family or friends reads here . They need to know.

Reactions: 3
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
My brain must have deleted it from my memory. Eeew that creep is nauseating šŸ¤¢šŸ˜³

Reactions: 8
His company also ran an ad depicting a woman falling over drunk with her knickers around her ankles and a slogan that says implicitly women are asking for sex if they show up to the club that night. bleeping creep.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
He is an animal. I actually feel sorry for her but she canā€™t be that stupid, can she? Maybe all her friends and family are aware of this background and thatā€™s why they are reacting? It gets worse.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I def think Lordon is Niomiā€™s way of trying to show the world (cough Joe cough) that she does have a sexual side and doesnā€™t always have a stick up her prim skinny arse. But I mean, if she wanted to start dressing like a roadman and using vibrators she doesnā€™t need a creepy boyfriend for that. Itā€™s very weird that she uses men to reinvent herself

• Haha
Reactions: 34
For those who havenā€™t seen the article https://news.pollstar.com/2011/09/19/knickers-for-liquor-2/

Jamie White ran a nightclub events company which made the news with criticism from local rape crisis centre as they hosted a promotion called ā€œknickers for liquorā€ involving girls exchanging underwear for a drink.

Jamieā€™s comment was ā€œthis is example of exciting things to comeā€ and ā€œevery took part in good fashionā€ šŸ¤¢

so exploitative and gross. There was also an assault at said club.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I def think Lordon is Niomiā€™s way of trying to show the world (cough Joe cough) that she does have a sexual side and doesnā€™t always have a stick up her prim skinny arse. But I mean, if she wanted to start dressing like a roadman and using vibrators she doesnā€™t need a creepy boyfriend for that. Itā€™s very weird that she uses men to reinvent herself
Yep. It's like she doesn't know what she wants...but she does know. It's painfully obvious. She wants the country house, the husband and the kids. Joe wanting to move to India was the first spanner in the works there (no wonder he proposed; it was a misguided act of reassurance). Then Forky wasn't ready. Now the Bali Swindler only wants short-term rentals (I'll bet their current flat is only rented until 1st Jan) and of course she can't sleep; I doubt she really wants to go back to Bali. They certainly couldn't settle there longterm due to all the cultural differences.

Lordon can tell her he loves her when she's "at her worst" all he likes, but unless he can provide a picket fence in Sussex in the next twelve months, I think he'll be out on his potato-loving arse. We all know he doesn't really want that; like Forky, he wants business opportunities and good PR. I'd expect someone with his background to use his social media to show he can do better than the misogynistic nightmare of his old businesses, but there isn't a shred of that. And why would there be if he perceives that Niomi will do it for him? (He perceives wrong, but there are only so many braincells to go around).

She knows what she wants, but she doesn't really know who she is. And the moon isn't going to tell her.

ETA: I suspect she's going for more right wing/men's activist types because they often do a good job of public chivalry, and it appeals to the part of her that wants security. The whole "I'm a traditional man at heart, I want traditional man things." They do it to manipulate women, of course, but she does have some trad wife vibes so I doubt she minds.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
This is what I found when I looked into his background:

I remember all those articles and this is why I despise that man.

Reactions: 13
I kinda like it :LOL: minus the wonderful man part. Mostly cause that is a slut shaming comment
Yeah that comment is trash. Shame she couldnā€™t have come up with a better reply, she comes over all tragic sad sack not empowered woman.

Reactions: 2
Now sheā€™s trying to fake an artistic sensitivity šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

1671390402683.jpeg

Her interpretation is so.. deep.

1671390756687.jpeg

Apparently, smiling is her definition of happiness, hence her permanent forced smile in every single photo. What a moron.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I guess they're in the honeymoon period but still, I cannot imagine being glued to anyone's side as often as these 2. Does she never need a break from him? :sick:

Reactions: 16
The paintings talk to her now, she had a full on conversation and that was her conclusion.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's such a fakey fakerson. One of the best things about getting older is being able to admit what you want out of life, even if it's not cool, trendy or progressive. She's been raised on the Stepford wife, picket fence diet, and despite thinking her horizons have been broadened, they haven't. Travel? Read luxe holiday/s. Hippie, cultured life? Read white, privileged, bored navel-gazing trust fund kids... on a luxe holiday. I agree, she still blatantly wants that Stepford 'dream'. Fine. Just admit it. I don't have any respect left for her as she's an awful narcissist, but I would briefly (and only briefly) applaud if she ever, ever, ever, uploaded an honest video about how it's all been a sham up to now, and she just wants to be a wealthy country wife in a Barbour jacket, with a handful of creamy cheeked babies, a low maintenance dog, a plate full of game, and a comfy designer stick up her arse. Job done. Off you go.

Trouble is you've got to be honest with yourself about what you want to attract it. There are plenty of posh, spam-faced, red chino wearing, okish-looking Tory boys that would have her. They then become the breadwinner (have some well hidden affairs so she doesn't have to deal with banging anymore), and she can just spend her days eating small portions and taking self satisfied selfies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
She's such a fakey fakerson. One of the best things about getting older is being able to admit what you want out of life, even if it's not cool, trendy or progressive. She's been raised on the Stepford wife, picket fence diet, and despite thinking her horizons have been broadened, they haven't. Travel? Read luxe holiday/s. Hippie, cultured life? Read white, privileged, bored navel-gazing trust fund kids... on a luxe holiday. I agree, she still blatantly wants that Stepford 'dream'. Fine. Just admit it. I don't have any respect left for her as she's an awful narcissist, but I would briefly (and only briefly) applaud if she ever, ever, ever, uploaded an honest video about how it's all been a sham up to now, and she just wants to be a wealthy country wife in a Barbour jacket, with a handful of creamy cheeked babies, a low maintenance dog, a plate full of game, and a comfy designer stick up her arse. Job done. Off you go.

Trouble is you've got to be honest with yourself about what you want to attract it. There are plenty of posh, spam-faced, red chino wearing, okish-looking Tory boys that would have her. They then become the breadwinner (have some well hidden affairs so she doesn't have to deal with banging anymore), and she can just spend her days eating small portions and taking self satisfied selfies.
Perfectly put!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.