Niomi Smart #53 Still missing JoeJoe, now selling a Dildo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With a boyfriend some people got mixed up with Joe, she’s back at cooking and acting like a wife material. Hopefully, her homemade soup doesn’t look like what Holly did the other day (second video).

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
With a boyfriend some people got mixed up with Joe, she’s back at cooking and acting like a wife material. Hopefully, her homemade soup doesn’t look like what Holly did the other day (second video).
4 pieces of bread on the table and only two didn't have tiny pats of butter on them, it's starting...

Also she said they didn't get glasses for the house yet so they've been drinking everything out of wine glasses. I mean what?? I drink so much water every day I can't even fathom not having a single glass in the house for water/juice etc.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
4 pieces of bread on the table and only two didn't have tiny pats of butter on them, it's starting...

Also she said they didn't get glasses for the house yet so they've been drinking everything out of wine glasses. I mean what?? I drink so much water every day I can't even fathom not having a single glass in the house for water/juice etc.
Also...has she never owned glasses in any of her old places that she could use?

Reactions: 18
With Niomi, everything is one-single use.
Like that quote from Scream Queens “She has a whole pile of Diptique candles that she lights once and then throws away because they’re “used”” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
i SCREAMED at the second video omg

also, what's up with N's dramatic travelling to the soup bowl, and then it doesn't even end in a close up?? Has she learned nothing in all these years filming??

that house looks so dark too, like living in a basement.

• Haha
How convenient for a creepy cult scammer. Living in a basement with his victim 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
also, what's up with N's dramatic travelling to the soup bowl, and then it doesn't even end in a close up?? Has she learned nothing in all these years filming??
With one deep fried semi-brain cell, it’s pretty difficult for her to get the concept, and she will probably never get it, as every story/post is an excuse to brag about something else.

Reactions: 10
Imagine floating through your day TRULY BELIEVING that a bunch of complete strangers is interested in your every move🤪
Ooh 'nearly show a bowl of soup'- keep them happy- job done. DELUSIONAL 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine floating through your day TRULY BELIEVING that a bunch of complete strangers is interested in your every move🤪
Ooh 'nearly show a bowl of soup'- keep them happy- job done. DELUSIONAL 🤯
It deserved eastenders duffs duffs didn't it?

Reactions: 4
Why is she renting out her house whilst also renting an extortionate flat in the same city?
It’s incredibly stupid of her to be spending this much when I’m guessing her earnings are in slow decline and there is uncertainty around how long she can sustain this lifestyle.

Yeah I’m sure she can afford it now, but her views are down, followers are down. People aren’t watching the old YouTubers anymore. Companies are asking for stats on viewings not just followers. There are new influencers now getting 10x the views and reach.
6k a month is ridiculous even for london, and she probably spends another 2k on treatments and gyms.
just seems crazy when there’s no guarantee of her being able to earn the same amount in 5-10 years time

Reactions: 12
It’s incredibly stupid of her to be spending this much when I’m guessing her earnings are in slow decline and there is uncertainty around how long she can sustain this lifestyle.

Yeah I’m sure she can afford it now, but her views are down, followers are down. People aren’t watching the old YouTubers anymore. Companies are asking for stats on viewings not just followers. There are new influencers now getting 10x the views and reach.
6k a month is ridiculous even for london, and she probably spends another 2k on treatments and gyms.
just seems crazy when there’s no guarantee of her being able to earn the same amount in 5-10 years time
I suppose her and toothy can resort to crowdfunding when their filthy lucre diminishes 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i SCREAMED at the second video omg

that house looks so dark too, like living in a basement.
is it worse than her awful flat?

OnlyFans!
I woud actually not be at all surprised, any criticism would just be countered with some garbage about "supporting women"

Reactions: 6
1671111395950.png

Giving credits after being called out don't make you good

• Sick
  • Angry
It's seriously so sad if Charlotte is the friend that Niomi's fallen out with. Friendship breakups are extremely tough, so Niomi is kidding herself if she thinks she can just pretend like she's fine and show off all her other "friends" and how "happy" she is 24/7. Here's some throwbacks of them from Charlotte's twitter

A71Cu0VCUAEAVyj.jpeg
BpChSsvCAAETaca.jpeg
A7zl0glCEAAh8uR.jpeg
A3lYRPSCAAAVCra.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.