Niomi Smart #53 Still missing JoeJoe, now selling a Dildo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s posted a new vlog on YouTube about their trip to Berlin. The way she tries to convince her viewers that she felt a connection to the paintings and they ‘spoke
to her’ is comical 😂

I don’t get the whole point of her being invited by that artist. Was he expecting amazing PR to come out of this?!
We all know that this is the only type of art that "speaks" to Niomi.

1671133153192.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s posted a new vlog on YouTube about their trip to Berlin. The way she tries to convince her viewers that she felt a connection to the paintings and they ‘spoke
to her’ is comical 😂

I don’t get the whole point of her being invited by that artist. Was he expecting amazing PR to come out of this?!
the PR of some companies regarding influencers absolutely baffles me!

Reactions: 24
How can u feel a connection to an abstract painting. Is that because she has similar set of skills and was doing artwork like that in secondary school or

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So, toothy had an umbrella in Berlin. INCREDIBLE vocab from dimbobs. AND the journalling has now been replaced by the TV 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't even have it in me to watch her new Flog to be honest. Her content always sucks the joy out of the day for me.

1671136651560.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So I watched the video. It’s 10 minutes of nothing. Typical 🤪

Here’s the spark notes:

• Niomi is flown to Berlin for some artist where she then spent half the video talking about about the art spoke to her blah blah
  • Lordon still dresses like a 12 year old. He’s shown a lot in the video and it really gave me the ick. He has love bombed her 100000%
  • They stayed up till 5:30am in Berlin doing lord knows what (no pun intended) WILD
  • Her and Lordon are flying to Berlin on the 23rd for Xmas. However she’s hosting her family for breakfast before they fly out. How super nice of her 😑
  • Majority of comments are about how the audio and video quality are tit. Very on brand for her these days lol
  • Niomis hair still looks like a hay bale. The end.

PS: I could really see an engagement coming over Christmas. Something about this video really made it feel like it’s coming. Hope I’m wrong but….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Some of those comments on that YouTube video are pretty telling. She ain’t fooling anyone except herself

Reactions: 11
Her new video gives me the ick..not just because Lordon is through out the whole thing, but because Niomi just seems so off? I get the whole her embracing no makeup & hair everyday, but she looks almost as if she’s been doing drugs consistently?

Also, after hearing the donkey speak in the video..his sense of humor is like that of many dickhole dublin men I’ve met. The kind of guy who’s always trying way too hard to get you to laugh and thinks he’s gods gift

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So I watched the video. It’s 10 minutes of nothing. Typical 🤪

Here’s the spark notes:

• Niomi is flown to Berlin for some artist where she then spent half the video talking about about the art spoke to her blah blah
  • Lordon still dresses like a 12 year old. He’s shown a lot in the video and it really gave me the ick. He has love bombed her 100000%
  • They stayed up till 5:30am in Berlin doing lord knows what (no pun intended) WILD
  • Her and Lordon are flying to Berlin on the 23rd for Xmas. However she’s hosting her family for breakfast before they fly out. How super nice of her 😑
  • Majority of comments are about how the audio and video quality are tit. Very on brand for her these days lol
  • Niomis hair still looks like a hay bale. The end.

PS: I could really see an engagement coming over Christmas. Something about this video really made it feel like it’s coming. Hope I’m wrong but….
Flying to Dublin 23rd

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Ok saw that this video is short and the comments here are making me laugh already so checking it out,

1671141687204.png

1671141711756.png

an incredible licherally beeooudiiiful process

1671141630525.png

yes looks familiar..

1671141831355.png

holy crap she included that stupid dance in her work vlog.. cringe

1671141905373.png

1671141951931.png

1671142064387.png

ahh there's that part..

Guys it's not just us, other subscribers are saying what we've been saying and we've legit google the dirt on him, I bet they don't even know most of it.

1671143275686.png

1671143569218.png

1671143690620.png

1671143727841.png

She keeps laughing as he's legit carrying this heavy thing on his neck, good lord..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I'm not even watching the vlogs anymore, just reading the comments. She looks so rough in those screengrabs in the previous post. In fact, she always looks like crap these days.

I can't believe she's featuring Lordon so heavily in her vlogs after what happened with Joe. She's such a dimwit, but this also tells me she thinks this guy is for keeps.

Reactions: 33
1. Her sense of humour, if you can call that. 🤦‍♀️Literally like 2 y.o, whom you show a funny face or a finger moving like a worm to make them laugh..

2. The way her mouth moves when she talk, like someone is forcefully opening it, or as if she is disgusted or smth, so weird 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
1. Her sense of humour, if you can call that. 🤦‍♀️Literally like 2 y.o, whom you show a funny face or a finger moving like a worm to make them laugh..

2. The way her mouth moves when she talk, like someone is forcefully opening it, or as if she is disgusted or smth, so weird 🥴
100% on all of this. I always found the way she moves her mouth weird while talking but I thought it was just me. But it's like a bunch of socks got lost in her jaw, like you know when laundry times comes up and you're missing a sock from like 3 pairs after you're finished. Actually this reminded me to do laundry as I'm out of socks, thanks :p

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nims the Art Critic is quite the mood. She has never sounded thicker. The more she forces the posho accent, the less articulate she sounds. That was the most banal stream of shite I've heard in quite some time, and I had to watch a Jacob Rees-Mogg speech earlier for work.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Lol what work??

View attachment 1809423

View attachment 1809425

I had to pause that triggering flashy video to get screen shot and this is what I caught lol
Did she erase all of 2022 Q1 from her memory? In January 2022 she was still dating Forky and they went to Mauritius in February. She didn't go to Bali until around her birthday! I feel like I'm going crazy reading this. It also shows how fake she is. Last year she was talking about how she's the happiest she's ever been, and then she reveals that she was in a bad place and she's ashamed to even speak about it (also crappy messaging right there! reads like 'my mental health was bad and that's shameful and embarrassing ew!!). It's like when she said the shed felt like home only to move out and say it never felt right. Everything she says is contradicted months later. Now Lordon is isolating her from her family and friends. First Charlotte and now she's ditching her family for Christmas and then buggering off to Bali again. Her entire self-worth is tied to being in a relationship. She's only worthy if a man deems her so. It's scary watching this spiral happen in real time.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Oh, in the words of our Art Critic, "he actually works with energy to create these incredible pieces of art". I'm dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
🥱🥱🥱🥱

I just feel like I’ve been hiding under a rock. Finally some lucidity!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.