Niomi Smart #53 Still missing JoeJoe, now selling a Dildo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really thought she would've married a slightly older, rich businessman from London but instead fell for Lordon. I'm disappointed Nimbobs :( The break up from Joe messed up her head and took her away from her true calling from being a rich(er) housewife.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She really doesn't have much going on personality wise other than being on permanent vacation, doesn't really matter who she ends up with.

Reactions: 39
I really thought she would've married a slightly older, rich businessman from London but instead fell for Lordon. I'm disappointed Nimbobs :( The break up from Joe messed up her head and took her away from her true calling from being a rich(er) housewife.
I think that after the Lordon episode is over she will quickly get married to a (much!) older businessman whom she’ll never ever show on social media, have a baby with and spend her days following him on business trips.

Reactions: 24
Even if she hires 15 nannies kids are a lot of work, mentally and physically, and there are no sick days off from being a parent while you create a nurturing environment for them to thrive on daily basis. Curious as how Nims would handle that...

Reactions: 16
Anyone know how long Lordon and his sex therapist ex have been broken up?

Reactions: 4
Now I understand why she went radio silence. She needed to pick carefully a picture of them to post, and this is apparently the best shot she could have. Looks like she’s screaming for help and is hiding her disgust with a fake smile.

1672282996559.jpeg

Why is he almost sticking his tongue out?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
"Let Everything Happen to You"

That really is the theme of her life and all of her relationships. She didn't consciously pick her boyfriend, consciously pick her career, etc. They just all happened TO her. He was just the first guy to give her attention and stick around after her breakup, and she was like "that'll do, pig." *cue the 'Babe' movie ending*

(I have zero sympathy for her, it's all her own doing.)

IMG_0509.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Now I understand why she went radio silence. She needed to pick carefully a picture of them to post, and this is apparently the best shot she could have. Looks like she’s screaming for help and is hiding her disgust with a fake smile.

View attachment 1837086

And she only posted this pic because she thought she looked good in it.. I mean look at the plate she's in front of lol. No actual holiday dinner in it.

1672287610027.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And she only posted this pic because she thought she looked good in it.. I mean look at the plate she's in front of lol. No actual holiday dinner in it.
She looks like she just had a long, hard day, with her eye makeup all smeared and no time to fix it (but compared to Jamie’s natural beauty, I guess that’s ok).

1672289298335.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nims will definitely want to marry and have kids before Joe does. She seems determined to 'win' the break up instead of just forgetting Joe and focusing on her own path.

Hilarious how his parents probably paid upwards of 100k on his secondary school education just for him to become a total waster!
Generally people go to that sort of school for the name and the connections, the quality of the education is usually a secondary concern.

If anything, the most shameful thing is that with all those networking options, he needs to use an influencer girlfriend for the appearance of success to sell his scams.

Reactions: 16
They look like a mess. Like first time attending a dinner for grown ups 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 15

View attachment 1837086

He truly is repugnant… WHAT is she thinking?!??? Dimbobs! Such a mouth breather

• Haha
Reactions: 24
All good points butttt he sooo ugly thoooough
Definitely the teeth but it's a combination of his bullshit and posing that makes him an 'ugly personality' to me.

View attachment 1837134
Looks as if she had a VEGAN choc dessert!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone here actually know anyone who uses a life coach? A couple of friends of mine are life coaches, but they all coach each other. It's a pyramid scheme.

• Haha
Aaand with that, the 2022 season is over (play the most used instagram sound ever).....

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.