Niomi Smart #53 Still missing JoeJoe, now selling a Dildo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree.

My cat is a certified life coach.
Every morning, he jumps on my bed and does some meows full of deep meanings. I feel happier after his meow.
Without it, I know that my day will be tit and that I will have to find signs in my tea leaves to go through this awful day.

Thanks you very much, Niomi, for the idea of the siecle, i mean the idea of the entire universe.
Nobody has ever did this. Much wow, much wild.

View attachment 1807269
Hang on- is that a comment from THE CHARLOTTE!!

PS. Great idea to use the oven for an hour for a few slices of orange 😡

Reactions: 18
Thanks you very much, Niomi, for the idea of the siecle, i mean the idea of the entire universe.
Nobody has ever did this. Much wow, much wild.

View attachment 1807269
So out of touch, given that some people are trying to cut costs and can’t afford to turn the oven on! But yes, making your home smell Christmassy is a priority 🙄

Reactions: 19

I don't have any gifted Diptyque ribbons to recycle, guess I"m not doing her fun Christmas project.

She thinks she's posting something cute and friendly where in reality she's advertising Diptyque and telling people to burn an hour of gas for a decoration. This is exactly why I don't like her anymore, always pretending that she's something else while shilling 24/7. Her and Lordon might be perfect for each other after all.

1671039001459.png

Looks like it wasn't her Charlotte who replied, just checked

1671039168754.png

• Heart
Reactions: 15

No. :-(

I don't have any gifted Diptyque ribbons to recycle, guess I"m not doing her fun Christmas project.

She thinks she's posting something cute and friendly where in reality she's advertising Diptyque and telling people to burn an hour of gas for a decoration. This is exactly why I don't like her anymore, always pretending that she's something else while shilling 24/7. Her and Lordon might be perfect for each other after all.

View attachment 1807340
Yeah, "leftover oranges" says it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I do wonder continuing the dildo discovery aspect to her life, if we will see a little tree with her clapped out dildos hanging there in the background. She does like bursts of unique arts and crafts and thinking she is edgy by doing some recycling at the same time?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So out of touch, given that some people are trying to cut costs and can’t afford to turn the oven on! But yes, making your home smell Christmassy is a priority 🙄
She's never aware of the bullshit that comes out of her mouth. Recommending DIY oranges to make your home smell nice while advertising a Diptyque candle totally defeats the purpose.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She's never aware of the bullshit that comes out of her mouth. Recommending DIY oranges to make your home smell nice while advertising a Diptyque candle totally defeats the purpose.
Dang I didn't even catch that, good call.

Also I see ppl making garlands of our dried oranges and cinnamon sticks, etc.. she just bunched them up.

Reactions: 11
Maybe it’s just me, but I suspect that Niomi may have long felt some growing resentment towards Charlotte. After all, she’s the one who introduced Niomi to Joe, telling her “I’ve found your future husband” - Only for that same man to dump her after proposing marriage, leaving her devastated and lonely. Meanwhile, Charlotte is happy and in a long-term relationship.

That break up was incredibly humiliating for Dimbobs because she’d smugly paraded Joe around her social media for so long. I can imagine that Dimbobs feels Charlotte is to blame because it was her who brought Joe and her together. Adding to this, Charlotte probably voiced concern about Toothy McDonkey which was of course absolutely unacceptable to Niomi NoChin

• Heart
Reactions: 28
^ Could be.. and even if they had a falling out I was still surprised that Niomi made sure to talk about the whole thing on her Sex Toy Vlog, even if they make up later that stuff will stay on the internet forever. Guess she thinks that since she didn't use names it's okay? All this sounds like Lordon's influence.

I bet if it is Charlotte and she watched that vlog it must have been shocking to her.

Reactions: 11
It's somewhat calming to know Niomi hasn't gone fullly insane and while she has posted the donkey to the grid, it's done in such a way that you still can't see his face 🤣

If she can still have that mental process of thinking, "ooof this guy is creepy and ugly, it's what I have but maybe I shouldn't post him to the grid" she's not fully gone on the Cult-aid.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe it’s just me, but I suspect that Niomi may have long felt some growing resentment towards Charlotte. After all, she’s the one who introduced Niomi to Joe, telling her “I’ve found your future husband” - Only for that same man to dump her after proposing marriage, leaving her devastated and lonely. Meanwhile, Charlotte is happy and in a long-term relationship.

That break up was incredibly humiliating for Dimbobs because she’d smugly paraded Joe around her social media for so long. I can imagine that Dimbobs feels Charlotte is to blame because it was her who brought Joe and her together. Adding to this, Charlotte probably voiced concern about Toothy McDonkey which was of course absolutely unacceptable to Niomi NoChin
That could be true. But, she cannot blame Charlotte for how her relationship with Joe progressed. I also guess Charlotte broke up, haven’t seen her boyfriend anywhere for a few months now. I do follow Charlotte on instagram.

the designer account Charlotteelizabeth is being followed by Charlotte. Is that her by any chance or just coincidence ?!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
That could be true. But, she cannot blame Charlotte for how her relationship with Joe progressed. I also guess Charlotte broke up, haven’t seen her boyfriend anywhere for a few months now. I do follow Charlotte on instagram.

the designer account Charlotteelizabeth is being followed by Charlotte. Is that her by any chance or just coincidence ?!
It's not her:

Reactions: 7
Very true. So no one would need a crazy expensive candle after all. How dumb is she, and yet, so smug.

1671049203533.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I had this memory of her last year sulking about love not being like in the movies when she was sick and alone. I think Lordon is feeding her all the fairytale tit about being soulmates, made for one another and the rest. I mean lately it’s like she’s trying to create the memory scenes you see in movies when one partner dies lol. Dancing in a museum, playing in the snow? I pray she doesn’t let him get his hands on her finances and lock her in any further. Hopefully she has people left when the infatuation wears off

thanks to @laplusheureuse96 for posting this story last year on tattle for reference
Is the film The Holiday? Looks like it from the TV, but how odd if she thought that film presented any fairytale romances…

Reactions: 13
Why is she renting out her house whilst also renting an extortionate flat in the same city?
Kinda funny she does that since this is on her LinkedIn " Niomi is a champion of the 'progress not perfection' ethos of living consciously and mindfully."

Yes SOOO conscious and sustainable...More like champion of greed and ME ME ME.

Reactions: 14
Kinda funny she does that since this is on her LinkedIn " Niomi is a champion of the 'progress not perfection' ethos of living consciously and mindfully."

Yes SOOO conscious and sustainable...More like champion of greed and ME ME ME.
Champion?? The audacity!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.