Niomi Smart #53 Still missing JoeJoe, now selling a Dildo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for mentioning this cringing video again, but what’s going on with his mouth? He also seems to have a scary look in his eyes.

1671117438732.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Between the scruff hair, t-shirt and general ick, he looks like he might smell.

And poor Charlotte. Being a nurse she must have a high level of tolerance for the inevitable asshats you'd come across, and tons of empathy. She's probably been the only person who could, and would endure and entertain Nimboid's constant whirlwind of crap over the years. I'd take this freedom as a newfound blessing if I were her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
i SCREAMED at the second video omg

also, what's up with N's dramatic travelling to the soup bowl, and then it doesn't even end in a close up?? Has she learned nothing in all these years filming??

that house looks so dark too, like living in a basement.
OMgosh I just realized that 2nd video was the soup, I thought it was some berry smoothie, it was so chunky and dark...😵

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I know people don’t like him, but she keeps using him for content, so he more than deserves his share of the spoils. She functions on a small bowl of soup all day and I’m sure his brain is adjusting to the lack of calories, so she seems to have the upper hand. Can we really say he is taking advantage of her?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OMgosh I just realized that 2nd video was the soup, I thought it was some berry smoothie, it was so chunky and dark...😵
I think it was supposed to be a smoothie, like this was supposed to be called cooking.

1671120366177.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The lovely 2022 recap on her Insta is rather quiet about a certain piece of cuntlery...he won't be happy!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
The lovely 2022 recap on her Insta is rather quiet about a certain piece of cu(n)tlery...he won't be happy!
I was just about to say… she’s completely erased forky from her memory. Ouch. Like it never happened 😂 SURELY getting lost in the jungle should have been included 😂

she also mentions she was in a really bad place this time last year and was ‘so ashamed’ to talk about it… Another dig at forky… pretty sure she started dating him around Halloween last year and had their romantic getaway to Paris in November 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Lol what work??

1671122630800.png

1671122739481.png

I had to pause that triggering flashy video to get screen shot and this is what I caught lol

• Haha
I was just about to say… she’s completely erased forky from her memory. Ouch. Like it never happened 😂 SURELY getting lost in the jungle should have been included 😂
Well, she posted the waterfall where they probably ditched the tour guide, so there’s a teeny tiny mention of that shitshow ahahhaha
She’s also going back to Bali in 22 days… yawn

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I think we all know that "having fun, being happy and feeling love" is important. The difference is how much we can afford the mental space to relax and feel those things. I'm sure we'd all love a sabbatical 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think we all know that "having fun, being happy and feeling love" is important. The difference is how much we can afford the mental space to relax and feel those things. I'm sure we'd all love a sabbatical 🙄
It's really gross to see someone so priviledged and spoiled cry that she finally decided she needs those three things in her life, while so many people struggle and actually have to work for a living.

Loooove this movie but Lordon legit reminds me of it from time to time

1671126234864.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol what work??

View attachment 1809423

View attachment 1809425

I had to pause that triggering flashy video to get screen shot and this is what I caught lol
What a caption full of crap. 99% based on lies and denial. She’s absolutely not happy, probably not in love, and certainly lonely.

Actually, 2022 was about not working as usual, being on a mission to find a boyfriend, scamming people who supported her ‘business’, faking and pretending to be the happiest ever, being selfish and ungrateful AF, dropping her family and admitting publicly that she has no ties.

1671126914437.jpeg

1671126925679.jpeg

F*cking phoney.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What friends? There are no friends in sight. only a freaking teethy psychopath and your miserable existence of something that barely resembles an influencer (which is NOT an actual work) Your life is boring without purpose. Wake up girl.

Reactions: 10
Its so weird how she made a video about "people she loves and is grateful for" and majority of this clip is Niomi. Ahahha... shocker.

1671132698324.png

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She’s posted a new vlog on YouTube about their trip to Berlin. The way she tries to convince her viewers that she felt a connection to the paintings and they ‘spoke
to her’ is comical 😂

I don’t get the whole point of her being invited by that artist. Was he expecting amazing PR to come out of this?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.