Niomi Smart #53 Still missing JoeJoe, now selling a Dildo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had this memory of her last year sulking about love not being like in the movies when she was sick and alone. I think Lordon is feeding her all the fairytale tit about being soulmates, made for one another and the rest. I mean lately it’s like she’s trying to create the memory scenes you see in movies when one partner dies lol. Dancing in a museum, playing in the snow? I pray she doesn’t let him get his hands on her finances and lock her in any further. Hopefully she has people left when the infatuation wears off

thanks to @laplusheureuse96 for posting this story last year on tattle for reference

Attachments

Reactions: 26
I can’t believe Niomi dropped Charlotte after all she’s done for her. This toothy clown is putting ideas in her little head, and she’s unable to critically think because she’s definitely dickmatized. When this joke of a relationship comes crashing down, she will be so embarrassed about all of this. Really never thought that she is so bleeping dumb. Highschool girl behaviour. It’s like she’s been non-stop ovulating since May lol
That reminds me of the fact she kinda dropped Daisy May as well, obviously because she doesn’t serve her anymore. In previous threads, we agreed that she used her own sister to convey a good image during Joe era. Seriously, what a b..

Reactions: 20
I'm now more concerned for the decent folks she's kicked to the curb in the last six months. What a brat. The masks are off, the narcissism has won. Who knew the descent would be so awkward and public! I'm sure 2016 Dimbob would never have let her true, selfish self shine through like this. In a way, perhaps we should be grateful lol!

If she ends up friendless and in a mess after this, so be it. Not spending xmas with her mum after her grandpa's death is next level shittery. It's not like she's in a long term marriage and has the moral quandary of alternating family and in-laws every year. They've literally only just met.

May her crappy online 'career' dissolve into nothing, and force her to get a normal job.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm now more concerned for the decent folks she's kicked to the curb in the last six months. What a brat. The masks are off, the narcissism has won. Who knew the descent would be so awkward and public! I'm sure 2016 Dimbob would never have let her true, selfish self shine through like this. In a way, perhaps we should be grateful lol!

If she ends up friendless and in a mess after this, so be it. Not spending xmas with her mum after her grandpa's death is next level shittery. It's not like she's in a long term marriage and has the moral quandary of alternating family and in-laws every year. They've literally only just met.

May her crappy online 'career' dissolve into nothing, and force her to get a normal job.
She’s already in a serious mess, so we’re halfway there.

On another note, here’s another video she’s so HaPpYyYy about. Alright Niomi, you were fake laughing, someone recorded it, now you have an excuse to brag about your dinner with Shopify. Fine, but I still have no clue when I’m supposed to laugh.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I never understand when she tries to be “funny”, does anyone? Also her skin looks horrible and wrinklyView attachment 1806354
Me neither. She seems to think the most mundane things like this are hilarious.

Like in this vlog from four years ago. Go to 4:07 mins in.

She's nothing if not consistently unfunny.

• Sick
  • Haha
Not spending xmas with her mum after her grandpa's death is next level shittery.
Considering she didn't even bother to come back from Bali for the funeral I feel like it probably hasn't even registered in her tiny pea sized barely functional brain that it's her Mum's first Christmas without her father. She's just rotten inside and out.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I can confirm that they have unfollowed each other. She even unfollowed niomifiona but she is still following her mom Verity. Wow Charlotte has done so much for Niomi, I was so jealous of their friendship. Niomi has always been a bad friend but Charlotte was so nice and helpful. This proves that Niomi is a horrible person. Dropping your best friend for a holiday fling.
Could Niomi actually have blocked her? It seems so immature for two old friends to unfollow one another that I don't see Charlotte doing it. If it were me, I would continue to follow, but maybe mute the person, unless of course an open fight occurred.

Could be that Niomi blocked Charlotte and Charlotte didn’t do anything . Because Charlotte still follows Lordon and her mom. If Charlotte was the one who did the unfollowing she would have probably unfollowed everyone , atleast lordon along with Niomi.
Also think Charlotte is bigger than that.

what is wrong with Niomi ?! Charlotte dropped everything and went to Brighton for her when Joe dumped her. She stuck with her all throughout , and this is what she gets. Wow! Unbelievable! Anddd I guess if anyone who is at loss, it’s Niomi. I think something might have happened before her second Bali trip where she said she has no ties to London, where something like she is moving on too fast talk May have happened between them.
Charlotte even organized the bday party along with her mom for her. Ew!
High time that her parents do an intervention and also of her other friends who is serving her and praising that new boyfriend.
This was just months ago, so you would think Niomi would be grateful in spite of any differences they might be having at the moment.

Reactions: 7
Charlotte is one of the few friends who I imagine would call her out or express concern.

So many of Niomis “friends” are hangers on in the influencer space who are yes people as they want a piece of her audience. Sophie has used her to help promote the anxiety course and her yoga website, Caggie and her podcasts, Sarah who jumps at free trips. Even Rosanna I’m suspicious of the constant comments on Niomis Instagram.

Charlotte is her oldest friend, pre “fame” and is there for every breakup without fail. she arranged the surprise party for her, dropped everything when working as a nurse in Covid to see her after Joe dumped her, arranged the video birthday messages for her in Covid too. And Niomi constantly entertains her then forgets she exists once she gets in a new relationship.

It’s sad if there’s a fall out, but it’s not hard to guess why. Niomis behaviour is manic and erratic, this relationship is a major red flag and she is so different to even how she was 2 years ago with all the spiritual/self care bullshit it’s like a parody.
It is so sad, I agree about Rosanna as well, I always found it weird she was one of Rosie Londoner's hen do invites when they barely seemed to be friends, I assume she did it for publicity

I thinkj they will end up getting married, he will probably cheat when he finds someone who can help his career more and they will have a hugely messy divorce

Reactions: 10
Isn't this guy a life coach? so has all the psychology, techniques and study to actually to use in a negativie form for complete and utter manipulation. As someone mentioned if he is giving her this love story to to feed what she is missing then she is going to be ditching people left, right and centre to have her isolate herself and repeat the patterns of the past. Ugh if he is like this the potential gas lighting and her undoing is going to be sad to see.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Isn't this guy a life coach? so has all the psychology, techniques and study to actually in a very negativity form for utter manipulation. As someone mentioned if he is giving her this love story to to feed what she is missing then she is going to be ditching people left, right and centre to have her isolate herself and repeat the patterns of the past. Ugh if he is like this the potential gas lighting and her undoing is going to be sad to see.
Unfortunately I think this is pretty standard for some life coaches (a job that is totally unregulated)

Reactions: 10
Unfortunately I think this is pretty standard for some life coaches (a job that is totally unregulated)
Sorry but ANYONE and his dog can style themselves as a 'life coach'. He doesn't need any psychology skills- just a cast iron belief that ' he is right' and a persuasive tongue.

As someone who's worked in 'human development' for 50 yrs, what I observe from watching his 'video efforts' is someone who talks a lot, hesitates often and isn't confident. He's a 'wing it' merchant.His body language tells the whole story.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Sorry but ANYONE and his dog can style themselves as a 'life coach'. He doesn't need any psychology skills- just a cast iron belief that ' he is right' and a persuasive tongue.

As someone who's worked in 'human development' for 50 yrs, what I observe from watching his 'video efforts' is someone who talks a lot, hesitates often and isn't confident. He's a 'wing it' merchant.His body language tells the whole story.
Yeah true, I think I just meant as he has studied and did whatever life coach certification (which isnt cheap to alot of us) he would've picked up tools and techniques but doesn't mean he is any good in practice. Well, the fact you have observed that he is winging it is telling I suppose.

Reactions: 3
Yeah true, I think I just meant as he has studied and did whatever life coach certification (which isnt cheap to alot of us) he would've picked up tools and techniques but doesn't mean he is any good in practice. Well, the fact you have observed that he is winging it is telling I suppose.
What certification ??? 😅😅

• Haha
What certification ??? 😅😅
Yikes I didnt realise he was the coach offering coach training ugh. I have coaches for work (life style too) in the company I work for who go through £5k+ training through the likes of ACCT and doing ILM levels. Hmmm ok my bad, I had assumed the life coach academy had something attached to it, not this flakey nonsense. duck sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I could be wrong but I don't think he studied anything! From what I know of him he dropped out of uni to run those 'knickers for liquor' club nights, suffered from burnout/ a breakdown, moved home/had to get his dad to bail him out when he lost all his money (do I have this part right?) then moved to Bali where he reinvented himself as a business/life coach. He's nothing but a scammer and Niomi is so desperate for a man she believes his BS, has ditched her best friend since he came along and is probably paying all the rent!

• Wow
Reactions: 28
His Life Coach academy is a coaching course to teach other people how to life coach.

Definitely not a pyramid scheme…

• Haha
Reactions: 41

I agree.

My cat is a certified life coach.
Every morning, he jumps on my bed and does some meows full of deep meanings. I feel happier after his meow.
Without it, I know that my day will be tit and that I will have to find signs in my tea leaves to go through this awful day.

Thanks you very much, Niomi, for the idea of the siecle, i mean the idea of the entire universe.
Nobody has ever did this. Much wow, much wild.

1671036738129.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.