Niomi Smart #53 Still missing JoeJoe, now selling a Dildo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everytime I think I cant be surprised at what a horrible person she is, it gets worse

Reactions: 23
Wow. Nims has made a big mistake in dropping Charlotte who was probably her one true friend. She was really there for Nims when she needed her. Can't believe she went from chief bridesmaid to 'toxic' in no time at all. Wonder what happened?!

Lordon and Charlotte still follow each other.
Could be that Niomi blocked Charlotte and Charlotte didn’t do anything . Because Charlotte still follows Lordon and her mom. If Charlotte was the one who did the unfollowing she would have probably unfollowed everyone , atleast lordon along with Niomi.
Also think Charlotte is bigger than that.

what is wrong with Niomi ?! Charlotte dropped everything and went to Brighton for her when Joe dumped her. She stuck with her all throughout , and this is what she gets. Wow! Unbelievable! Anddd I guess if anyone who is at loss, it’s Niomi. I think something might have happened before her second Bali trip where she said she has no ties to London, where something like she is moving on too fast talk May have happened between them.
Charlotte even organized the bday party along with her mom for her. Ew!
High time that her parents do an intervention and also of her other friends who is serving her and praising that new boyfriend.

Reactions: 23
Are we supposed to laugh hard at her content? She really thinks having a boyfriend can fill her empty life/empty soul, so she’s recording anything, just like when she dated Bradley, to show she’s supposedly living her best life 🙄 still yawning 🥱

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Yes you’re right. Niomi only follows charlotteelizabethreview which is charlottes blog account but doesn’t follow her personal account anymore.

And looks like Charlotte doesn’t follow Niomi anymore either.

If you look at her personal account which is @charlotteelizabethbainbridge neither follow each other unless I’m going mad?!
Charlotte's second account still follows Niomi and Niomi follows back. I don't think that means much though as Charlotte doesnt seem very active on it and Dimbobs has never 'liked' a single post. So much for supporting her best friend.

Screenshot_20221214-053935_Instagram~2.jpg
Screenshot_20221214-053922_Instagram~3.jpg

Reactions: 5
Oh too late for me to receive this sh*t before Christmas. Bugger!

1670993745973.jpeg

My gosh, can she be more obsessed with herself?

1670993753980.jpeg

Actually, it would be: people’s faces receiving MySh*tSkin this Christmas 🤍🌟

1671000898320.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 32
My theory is that she had Charlotte over for dinner and told her they were getting married (asked her to be maid of honour?? Maybe not). Charlotte voiced a genuine concern about how fast they were moving and bam, Niomi decides she’s not being supportive and cuts her off. Might not have even been about a wedding, just them moving in etc

Reactions: 29
Step 1 of the cult leader: isolate you from your family and friends.

He's clearly love bombed her, and everyone can see it but her, then he's convinced her these people voicing reasonable doubts about the speed of their relationship are 'toxic'. Probably got his creepy stalker sister to chip in. Con artists the pair of them.

Reactions: 39
Just reading through the comments on the latest vlog I can’t see how it is sustainable (no pun intended) for her to keep going - her views are down, the management change was obviously due to Gleam dropping her, and the tone of all feedback across YouTube and Instagram etc. is just so negative (or concerned).

Reactions: 19
I never understand when she tries to be “funny”, does anyone? Also her skin looks horrible and wrinkly
D681BDA5-8DF3-410D-A4F0-3DB9AD80ED87.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Charlotte didnt block her because Niomi is still tagged in some pictures. I think that Niomi unfollowed her, which is Niomis loss really. Charlotte seemed like the ideal friend to have

Reactions: 22
So she will spend the end of the year with a bunch of strangers she didn't know existed a year ago (Lordon and his family) instead of her family, and now she is getting ride of her best friend who was there for her at her lowest? What an inspiring life...

Is it the first christmas without her grandpa? Why not spend it with her mom, it will probably be hard for her and she is always there for Niomi.

Her skin reminds me of my own when I do an all-nighter or if I didn't eat/drink enough the day before, it looks like papier-maché.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Charlotte is one of the few friends who I imagine would call her out or express concern.

So many of Niomis “friends” are hangers on in the influencer space who are yes people as they want a piece of her audience. Sophie has used her to help promote the anxiety course and her yoga website, Caggie and her podcasts, Sarah who jumps at free trips. Even Rosanna I’m suspicious of the constant comments on Niomis Instagram.

Charlotte is her oldest friend, pre “fame” and is there for every breakup without fail. she arranged the surprise party for her, dropped everything when working as a nurse in Covid to see her after Joe dumped her, arranged the video birthday messages for her in Covid too. And Niomi constantly entertains her then forgets she exists once she gets in a new relationship.

It’s sad if there’s a fall out, but it’s not hard to guess why. Niomis behaviour is manic and erratic, this relationship is a major red flag and she is so different to even how she was 2 years ago with all the spiritual/self care bullshit it’s like a parody.

Reactions: 39
You know how influencers see every, even constructive, criticism as hate and immediately block people online? I think that most of them apply this in real life too. So if anyone in their inner circle/family dares to question them, they’ll get cut off at once. Seems as if Niomi does that too now.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I’m less inclined to believe it’s an argument about them moving too fast, just because it was a dinner party to celebrate them moving in together, with lourdon there?
I think it might have been a clash of personalities. Someone else said Charlotte is a nurse and might have very different views to hippy dippy lourdon, so could have been an argument about the covid vaccine?
She’s really fucked herself over if it is Charlotte she’s fallen out with. Probs why she’s trying to portray she has soooo many other friends.

Reactions: 18
I never understand when she tries to be “funny”, does anyone? Also her skin looks horrible and wrinklyView attachment 1806354
She’s acting like she just discovered snow/cold weather, and like nobody else is going through this. She’s stuck in her bubble, being so immature and dumb.. and even more boring every single day.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Everything is so false and she's not kidding anyone otherwise. She has NOTHING interesting to say and people realise that.
She admitted she didn't take advice when buying the shed- no different with the bozo toothy!!🤑

Reactions: 20
I can’t believe Niomi dropped Charlotte after all she’s done for her. This toothy clown is putting ideas in her little head, and she’s unable to critically think because she’s definitely dickmatized. When this joke of a relationship comes crashing down, she will be so embarrassed about all of this. Really never thought that she is so bleeping dumb. Highschool girl behaviour. It’s like she’s been non-stop ovulating since May lol

Reactions: 17
I never understand when she tries to be “funny”, does anyone? Also her skin looks horrible and wrinklyView attachment 1806354

Bit of useless information: The friend she is meeting is the great-niece of Ian Fleming - creator of James Bond. I had to look her up to see what 'Hum' is short for. It's Hermione, for anyone who was wondering.

So she will spend the end of the year with a bunch of strangers she didn't know existed a year ago (Lordon and his family) instead of her family, and now she is getting ride of her best friend who was there for her at her lowest? What an inspiring life...

Is it the first christmas without her grandpa? Why not spend it with her mom, it will probably be hard for her and she is always there for Niomi.
This shows how truly selfish Niomi is. She didn't bother coming home for her grandpa's funeral, and now, on Verity's first Christmas without her dad, she's going to Dublin to spend Christmas with a bunch of strangers. She is truly awful. Awful, selfish, and desperate!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.