Niomi Smart #50 Insulting a culture, one day at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, so I’m not into men and I will admit that sometimes I’m baffled by what kind of men straight/bi women are attracted to, but please someone tell me what the appeal is of guys like the forkster and Toothy, even for someone like Niomi 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What in Forky’s grammar and punctuation is this bullshit 😂😂😂😂😂🤮🤮🤮

I bet one of his niche masterclasses is how to snag influencer and exploit her for financial gain.

***snagging influencers with your desperate, faux- chef sister sold separately****
CC479D55-E3E4-413A-88EA-4BCDE3E11F7B.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
If he has excessive saliva, it must be terrible to kiss him. Now, there are some pictures in my head I wish I didn’t have.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
This guy is worse than I thought. He’s not a life coach, he’s a life coach “teacher” (🚩). So he’s not just preying on the vulnerable (🚩), he’s preying on those who are unhappy/dissatisfied/unfulfilled/frustrated within their job and are looking for an alternative career path (🚩). Because let’s face it, there are probably far more of those people and they are most likely willing to part with money and therefore lucrative for him (🚩).

Poor Verity, she must be so scared for her daughter and feel as though she’s banging her head against the wall because nothing seems to be stopping or even slowing Nims path to self destruction.

Reactions: 29
I think this FAQ video is a good idea tbh, but the quality of it makes it questionable. From a marketing point of view, it's a disaster: his answers are lame, he's annoying af. And for someone supposedly coaching coaches (lol), can't he sit properly ? His back must hurt by now.

I'm very disappointed not to see a ring on his finger haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow she decided to stay in London. I think that Jamie decided to not go back to Bali so she made the same decision

Reactions: 10
Yet more evidence that this loser was only in Bali to catch a man so she could find out what her personality is supposed to be this month.

Is she going to keep living at that private member’s club or what?? Or maybe the airbnb was just a short lived venture? Maybe she’s rented somewhere in Notting Hill?? It’s so funny how she literally went from “I’m stressed because I’m moving to Bali” in her boob-grabbing instagram photo to now saying she’ll be staying in London. Does she have ANY follow through? I also wonder how much the moving to Bali spiel was just about keeping Lordon on the line, the same way she would pretend to like things Joe liked at the beginning. Now she’s got him hooked so it’s back to London 6am yoga classes and coffee runs forever

Reactions: 22
Niomi Smart, our certified bookworm, can't tell the difference between "affects" and "effects".

She looks horrendous with those oversized glasses and yellow, frizzy hair.

Reactions: 12
SAME. OLD. tit.

Capture d’écran 2022-10-09 à 17.59.38.png

I've loved the lessons and learnings that these past few months have brought
Niomi, it's not about loving the lessons and learnings (geez, what a moron..). It's about understanding them so they can help you grow and move on. The thing is, in your case, you never learn anything from your experiences and just keep repeating the same mistakes every. single. time.

Besides, you set an intention to go with the flow, but what about the statement about 2022 that supposed to be a big year? Still waiting for the big break 🥱

I assume Jamie encourages her to post more content as an influencer should. He must help her to boost her career by being her Instagram husband, hence the photos so cliché (the one with the pigeon was unnecessary, but anyway).

1665332871884.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
My god, this girl is a mess! A month ago, Bali was her home and she had no ties to London??

Reactions: 45
My god, this girl is a mess! A month ago, Bali was her home and she had no ties to London??

But at the end of her vlog she says that the plan is to be in Bali mid October for a couple of months. This was filmed before going to Ibiza with Lordon. Did they have a fight and has she changed her plans because of that. And what about her Yogi best friend from Bali who is in London at the moment, she hasnt seen her. So weird

Reactions: 14
But at the end of her vlog she says that the plan is to be in Bali mid October for a couple of months. This was filmed before going to Ibiza with Lordon. Did they have a fight and has she changed her plans because of that. And what about her Yogi best friend from Bali who is in London at the moment, she hasnt seen her. So weird
Oh I didn't realise she uploaded a vlog! I think she's going to settle down and move in with Lordon in London.

Reactions: 9
What is going on with her? A few weeks ago she was pretty much planning on living in Bali and would be staying at OH in between trips. Now she's staying in London?!

Maybe Lordon popped the question in Ibiza and that's why everything has changed. Or maybe he just decided not to return to Bali so naturally she's not going either. I haven't watched the vlog. Did she say where she's planning on living? The shed has bookings up to February.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.