Niomi Smart #50 Insulting a culture, one day at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She takes a few days off at her family with long walks. Hmmm, remembers me of the time where Joey broke up with her.
Where are the almost nude bath pictures? Fake wallpaper shots of Dimbobs immersed in the 'library'🤭🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It always feels like such a cliché whenever she’s in Sussex and talks about peacefulness, cooking, walks and animals. She legit annoys me to be a total phoney.

1667046690436.jpeg

Yeah, peaceful, right.

1667046848964.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She takes a few days off at her family with long walks. Hmmm, remembers me of the time where Joey broke up with her.
I had the same thought. She looks like she's been crying in that pic. I remember how thin and grey she looked walking around in Sussex when Joey broke up with her.

But good to know she didn't attend the cult fest.

Reactions: 13
Her legs look so scary thin in the walking video. I have to say her family's property looks amazing, I always wonder why she doesn't spend more time there.

Reactions: 17
She talks about slowing down this autumn … if she was any slower she’d be dead?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
And OMG the propeeerty is huuuge! It s like a freakin zoo with bunnies, alpacas, deers it looks amazing! If I were her, after the Joe saga, would've moved there, peacefully got a therapist and actually moved on..

Reactions: 22
And OMG the propeeerty is huuuge! It s like a freakin zoo with bunnies, alpacas, deers it looks amazing! If I were her, after the Joe saga, would've moved there, peacefully got a therapist and actually moved on..
I agree. She would’ve been much better off setting up a life there, investing in cute cottage instead of the shed. She still could’ve gone into London for “work” quite easily, after covid there wasn’t such a demand for her to be there for events etc…
I hope to God that Lordon has dumped her (or vice versa you never know). All that life coaching BS and cult tit had me genuinely worried for her.
It could be possible - she said she was supposed to be heading back to Bali mid October but last minute plans to move into a new flat in London… 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I agree. She would’ve been much better off setting up a life there, investing in cute cottage instead of the shed. She still could’ve gone into London for “work” quite easily, after covid there wasn’t such a demand for her to be there for events etc…
I hope to God that Lordon has dumped her (or vice versa you never know). All that life coaching BS and cult tit had me genuinely worried for her.
It could be possible - she said she was supposed to be heading back to Bali mid October but last minute plans to move into a new flat in London… 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
I hope they've broken up too. She can do a lot better than him. I think she'd do the dumping though because he seems more into her. I think it was a holiday fling, and now they're back to reality I'm hoping she's come to her senses.

If I had her life, there's no way I'd be wasting it with a guy like that.

I hope they've broken up too. She can do a lot better than him. I think she'd do the dumping though because he seems more into her. I think it was a holiday fling, and now they're back to reality I'm hoping she's come to her senses.

If I had her life, there's no way I'd be wasting it with a guy like that.
And she would be such a great catch 🤢😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah, Nimbobs, she does love Cuntry Living. All that ducking around must be preferable to being Lordon's sexual occult victim.

She's gone from hiding peanut butter to hiding from a nutjob.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who the f*ck is she kidding with this caption? Pretty sure she has copied and pasted this from a horoscope or something. There’s no way she wrote this by herself.

1667059436289.jpeg

When she was in Bali, she spent most of her time in the same area or even in her villa, absolutely not exploring with an open and curious mind, except maybe when Jamie was available for her.

Seriously, this caption seems like a big fat cliché to me, but hey, that’s her way to keep lying to herself with the thought that she’s on the right path, isn’t it?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Holy tit, that last paragraph is privilege and ignorance personified. "Um, so yeah, I kinda feel like...working? Is that the word? Can't wait to see what I might do if someone offers me enough money. In the meantime, I'll be enjoying some much-needed downtime in my family's massive estate before moving into my newest London apartment. Byeeee!"

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Aw, diddums. Nims didn't have a gifted car for this trip to the countryside and now she is STRANDED. My heart bleeds!

What do we think? Renting an apartment in Notting Hill i.e. what we all said she should have done instead of buying the shed?

I still want to know why all her Bali plans were suddenly cancelled and now she's staying put in London with no travel plans at all (that we know of).

• Haha
Preparing the next thread and going through this one... I swear it's painful to see her life.. her stories.. the people she interacts with... It's hard to be her..

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Get it done!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.