Niomi Smart #50 Insulting a culture, one day at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's hilarious that she's cant stick to any plan or announcement she makes. Guess that means she's not building a team in Bali for her podcast now?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Man she is all over the place! Her family must be struggling to keep up.

"So you have no ties in London and you're going to live itinerantly between the UK and Bali?... okay?!"

"No. Now it's back to London! Pahhhfect!"

"Oh! Back in the 750k house you were selling?!"

"Nope now I am actually putting the shed up on airbnb and I'm going to be living in a random hotel room until Lordon buys me a house in the country with his life coach funds! Literallyyyy pahfect!"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think little miss princess doesn’t want to be in Bali in the wet season.

Reactions: 20
But at the end of her vlog she says that the plan is to be in Bali mid October for a couple of months. This was filmed before going to Ibiza with Lordon. Did they have a fight and has she changed her plans because of that. And what about her Yogi best friend from Bali who is in London at the moment, she hasnt seen her. So weird
Sounds like her plans changed pretty last minute and she couldn't be bothered to edit the vlog. So lazy.

As for Sophie Dear: she just used her to meet people in Bali. It's quite possible we'll never hear of her again.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She just wants to get as many sponsorships as possible as she knows it would be more difficult in Bali. Meanwhile, Jamie will try to grow his coaching business with Niomi’s help. To do so, he will make her post YouTube videos and retouched photos on Instagram more often like other influencers, so she can get more visibility, and so can he. The bottom line is that they’re using each other, maybe Jamie a bit more than her.

Reactions: 10
Sounds like her plans changed pretty last minute and she couldn't be bothered to edit the vlog. So lazy.

As for Sophie Dear: she just used her to meet people in Bali. It's quite possible we'll never hear of her again.
Watching the vlog right now, she says she’s going for dinner with Sophie from Bali.

The apartment she’s staying in looks super depressing. Even the shed is better than that.

Reactions: 9
Watching the vlog right now, she says she’s going for dinner with Sophie from Bali.
She was still planning on returning to Bali then though. Haha!

I'm waiting for someone to ask her what happened to her Bali plans in between that vlog and her latest IG post.

Reactions: 8
Wow her vlog is so boring. I wouldn't even call it a vlog, she mostly films herself talking in her hotel room. She should leave youtube for good, all she does is useless.

Reactions: 20
Wow her vlog is so boring. I wouldn't even call it a vlog, she mostly films herself talking in her hotel room. She should leave youtube for good, all she does is useless.
So dull. All she talked about was her hair and eyebrows.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I really don't understand why she's staying at OH instead of staying at her own place in that vlog. I would take the shed over that place! Doesn't she miss her home comforts? I know she's getting to stay there for free - but still.

I guess she just really hates the area where she decided to buy a house. Idiot!

Reactions: 10
Lol, she does a lot of self-soothing towards the end of that.

"It's going to be ok, it's going to be ok" *hyperventilates
Girl, get a grip.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It took a while 22 seconds into her YT video to say how HAPPY she is

edit: really does look as though she’s had her boobs done

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She has crazy eyes during the entire intro. If I saw someone in real life like that, Id be terrified.
Also for how much she works out, she has no healthy glow of any kind. Her face is dull and puffy, her hair looks like straw, and her body looks like it's trying to hold onto any little ounce of fat because she is essentially starving herself.

Reactions: 18
Made it to the end of the video. She’s needs to stop doing YT. Every time she puts something on there it magnifies how damaged she is from her broken engagement. Like seriously damaged. Her eyes are evasive AF. All the chat about being happy and things working out for a reason is so obviously disingenuous. She’s completely hollow. Worse than she was 2 years ago in the immediate aftermath. She does not look like someone in a new relationship - there’s no glow or spark or energy. Her anger at Gleam is palpable. The only honest reaction she gave is her relief at having new management. Girl needs to check into a MH facility not a hotel.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Watching the vlog now, gosh the walls in that place are so dark.. I'm only a minute in but it's hilarious for her to say that TheOtherHouse will be her base in London when SHE OWNS A HOUSE THERE..

1665340993621.png

At least some of the comments are realistic...

1665340594282.png

1665340648414.png

Yeah it's easy to change your mind when you don't have a job or any responsibilities.

1665340780501.png

Ahah that's what I call her, too funny!

Reactions: 13
I only watched a few snippets of her video called Getting back into London life, but all I saw is an influencer in a hotel room, talking about her deep fried hair, her eyebrows, her nails and then, some Dior items. Is it how an out-of-touch halfwit would define London life?

And I’m pretty sure she won’t do anything about the podcast. She’s just waffling to pretend she has a career and some fake projects, but she’s such a fraud.

Watching the vlog now, gosh the walls in that place are so dark.. I'm only a minute in but it's hilarious for her to say that TheOtherHouse will be her base in London when SHE OWNS A HOUSE THERE..

View attachment 1638249
What the heck is happening? She’s even more dreadful than usual.

1665341094587.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
It must kill her to know that all of her past success and engagement online has been due to people wanting to see her boyfriend. And that goes for both the Marcus years and Joe years. I always think of that year she posted her top 9 photos to Instagram and nearly every single one had Joe and she said “turns out you all really like Joe!” or something like that. She’s that girl who’s always going to be defined by a man.

Reactions: 23
Yeah I'd have to agree with other posters, her hotel room place whatever looks dreadful. Then she goes on and on about having a fridge and being able to cook and make her own lunches and there's legit NO food in it. I think she hates food and eating by now.

1665341437561.png

1665341528709.png

Stop lying Niomi, what lunch, what dinners??

1665341562211.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.