Niomi Smart #50 Insulting a culture, one day at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
^ Only watched a few minutes but I'm genuinely shocked that Niomi actually found someone dumber than Forky.

A life coach is your best friend? I didn't realize you pay for friendship, also who wants to be coached about anything by a dude who hosted "your panties for free liquor" parties. He legit says nothing of value and that price, tit, you might as well go to a trade school and pick up anything else even if it's a hobby.

He's got the same sick, sunken eyes like his avocado chef sister, guess being a scammer takes a toll on your looks.
A life coach is a friend you wish you had.. if you have $5000 apparently 🤮

I couldn’t watch more than a few seconds. The way he swallows his saliva so roughly disgusts me.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I couldn’t watch more than a few seconds. The way he swallows his saliva so roughly disgusts me.
I can’t un-notice it now 🤢 The first time I tried watching all I picked up on was the fact that he spoke a mile a minute, varied his inflection & said nothing at all. Wild that he spoke for 47 seconds and then hands it off, claiming that he was waffling. Hello, who doesn’t practice what they’re going to say for a video where they’re introducing their services to the world? He was too excited like a hyperactive child making a case for why their parents should buy them a puppy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I had to watch a few more seconds 🤢 the video lasts 30 minutes and it looks like they don’t really know what to say to one another. Listening to them reminds me of this:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There are many legitimate criticisms to be raised about this video and his whole scam operation, but I’ll just go ahead and say that he really has this Jim Chapman 🐛 look. Somehow it’s more noticeable here than in photos.

Reactions: 10
Five thousand dollars will get you this 😱

C4C70929-0DC0-46EA-890E-08EFB1BBA35A.jpeg

Lordon and his partner are the laziest duo alive. They can’t be bothered to put in the work to scam people properly.

I’m sure their papas are so proud of them………………….

EF2ABD6A-D45C-4236-B6F8-33B4B8F03019.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
There are many legitimate criticisms to be raised about this video and his whole scam operation, but I’ll just go ahead and say that he really has this Jim Chapman 🐛 look. Somehow it’s more noticeable here than in photos.
Also with his Irish accent and trying to dupe people, he’s giving Jonathan Joly

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Oh god, one of their partnering coaches

7348CF01-E087-4C2D-B1B6-0A3A7C0EEC96.jpeg

1455397E-A179-41A1-B930-A0EFA076AB9A.jpeg

guys, today is a gift from heaven 🥲
I tried joining her mailing list and also the waitlist to learn about the “energetics of money.” Pages for both are down. I’m starting to wonder if the marks for these peoples scams are simply their own parents? None of them seem committed to the hustler life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Same. It seems he has a surplus of saliva in that mouth of his. It turns my stomach. I had to switch off after less than two minutes. I still can't believe Nims fell for this guy. He's a professional scammer. It just goes to show she doesn't have two brain cells to rub together that she can't see through him and his BS. I reckon Verity sees right through him though -even though there's not much she can do about it.

His teeth still look grey to me. I don't know if anyone else sees this, but it's all I see.

Reactions: 14
It’s a miracle no one from Niomi’s family launched him overboard in Spain

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So, waiting for my flight to IRELAND to be called and laughing my head off at the comments.😅I'll be enjoying the company of great friends and their dogs. Not a pseudo Irish accent in sight. Fresh air with no flamingos perched on rocks. Can't wait 🇮🇪😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
So, waiting for my flight to IRELAND to be called and laughing my head off at the comments.😅I'll be enjoying the company of great friends and their dogs. Not a pseudo Irish accent in sight. Fresh air with no flamingos perched on rocks. Can't wait 🇮🇪😁
Enjoy the potatoes, because according to nimbecile this the only place on earth to discover them 🥲🥔🇮🇪

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Same. It seems he has a surplus of saliva in that mouth of his. It turns my stomach. I had to switch off after less than two minutes.
Why did I click on this video? 😭 I thought his teeth were his problem, but he also seems to have a problem with an oversized tongue that almost prevents him from speaking.
1665308283001.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Thanks for the insights re life coaching, most enlightening.
I watched about 40 seconds of St Lordon’s video but as soon as he said the words “…us sharing our message…” I was like AHHH IT’S A CULT, QUICK! CLOSE TAB, CLOSE TAB!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why did I click on this video? 😭 I thought his teeth were his problem, but he also seems to have a problem with an oversized tongue that almost prevents him from speaking.
I agree, he's the Tanya Burr of online scammers. :sick:

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.