Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Coldfeet

VIP Member
OFF TOPIC BUT FEELING PROUD!!

I have been sponsoring Nadia, blue shirt, since April 30th. She got the 1st job she applied for with the local council housing department. She didn't have the driving licence they required but, because of her fluent English/ Ukrainian/ Russian, they created a new role for her in the resettlement dept. A 6 month contract was immediately converted to 12!!

It is a pure delight to have her here. She LOVES Cassie and Cassie loves her too. She knows all the neighbours and they keep an eye when I'm not around.

We cook together. She can now make frangipane tart/ Victoria sponge cake/ no bake lemon cheesecake/roast tomato and goat's cheese tart/ chicken taleggio.She had a go with cake decorating too- not as scary as she thought.

If I'm away she waters the garden. When she's late or busy I bring her home from work.We eat out together after a long dog walk on the Norfolk coast.She really enjoys fish n chips!!

She joined one of our local gyms. I got her a bike for her birthdsy so she whizzes out and about with a friend her age being hosted nearby.

She's an accomplished painter so my friends and I got an easel/ paint sets and canvases for her.

She has a 3 year visa and she knows she has a home here as long as she wants. 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 77

cocochino

Chatty Member
I posted a few screenshots on his Tattle thread, the man is so vile and delusional, it's always somehow shocking to me.

This really took the cake...

View attachment 1673137
"If you're keeping yourself in great shape and taking good care of yourself he will be a muppet to look elsewhere"

Wow. So he thinks it's okay to cheat if you're not looking cute? If you're sick, or pregnant, or under stress? What a superficial piece of shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Gymhoned

VIP Member
1. Do something with your sister that is not instagrammable.
2. Befriend a person of color.
3. Do some soul searching and realize that maybe you aren’t that sweet or nice of a person.
4. Buy better sunglasses and shoes.

With the exception of 3, these are all quite simple and still would make a difference.
The whole "befriend a person of colour" is frankly patronising bs. Omg. Im mixed race and i would be utterly disgusted if someone went out of their way to befriend me solely because of that reason.

Reactions: 67

trashdea

Hello, long time lurker here. ( Mainly because I’m a non native speaker and bit self conscious about my english). Anyway I usually only read here, but saw this video on tiktok today and thought you might all appreciate as well. I had a good laugh, eyerolled and nodded all the way. This is Lordon and his Bali clique to a T. Hope I embedded it right.

P.S. Back to lurking I guess, just wanted to say hi to all of you. Love how insightful, smart and funny you all are, will keep on liking your posts from shadows lol😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

insectoverlords

I don't really understand the comment about the poppies, if they're the only ones in the field then obviously they're by default the most beautiful?

• Haha
Reactions: 58

oniongarlictomato

If someone told me 3 years ago that Niomi fucking Smart would end up having the most batshit thread out of all the Brit crew, I'd throw a smoothie bowl at them. What a ride

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Callan

VIP Member
I never really cared for Marcus but when she dumped him she just walked away like nothing ever happened while he was crushed, I know they weren't engaged but they dated for few years and lived together. So her acting like the biggest victim in the world because someone else did it to her is kinda ironic.

I bet her family is legit petrified that she will tie the knot with Lordon lol, the way Verity cut him out of all the family photos on the boat was hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

ava2014

Also Form Nutrition is a brand that a lot of influencers get paid to promote, of course she stopped disclosing that but I remember her using it for years. Holly aka Avocado Chef is also talking about it a lot lately, so they are all on some campaign for the company.

How is gifted juice going to speed up recovering from wrist surgery? Also her whole "these couldn't have arrived at a better time" crap is so annoying, she knows that she can open her wallet and buy this is she really needs it right?

View attachment 1652585

View attachment 1652589
This looks very sad actually. Where is her boyfriend to take care of her now. She is staying at a hotel postsurgery on her own by choice, and trying to connect with people through instagram. What a empty sad life.

• Sad
Reactions: 53

Clover123

VIP Member
Yeah I'm baffled by how low she has gone as well. I thought she would go for an older Dreamy Joe- an attractive enough guy with a lot of money, "good" family stock, who was happy to go for a very thin, boring lady as a trophy wife. I imagined her having a very boring, bland relationship where she just fucks around lunching and holidaying while the husband does some sort of family business work. There must be lots of those guys out there in London surely, just looking for the bland mother of their children to live in the country with?

How has she ended up with an odd looking culty chap- so cringey and trashy?!

Reactions: 53

Dublin18

If Niomi did an exposè podcast on the OG YouTubers she’d draw a huge audience.
- Why they fell out with Fleur?
- The truth about what happened between Zoe and Louise
- The Tanya and Jim divorce
- Where is Martha????

Nobody is really interested in another manifestation waffle
😹😹😹😹

• Haha
Reactions: 50