Niomi Smart #50 Insulting a culture, one day at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m also curious if she’s recently come under new management hence why we are all of a sudden getting somewhat consistent (more of) content lately. The content is dull and boring as tit, but still I feel like she’s pushing out way more than she has in a while. Next thing you know she’ll be saying her managers are taking her for granted by making her work 🥲
I can’t remember who found out that Nimbob’s being repped by Belle PR now, but here’s her new team (who also works with Louise Pentland/the former ‘Sparkle of Glitter’). Looks like they (almost all) have something in common.
7DAE664B-F4EC-4E76-B3ED-545EB132D862.jpeg

But unlike Nimbobs, they have a stronger work ethic, and know how to take care of their hair.

In a new instalment of ‘Nimbobs So Boring’…
7494E11B-B7DC-4540-931A-F57C13DBB267.jpeg

She’d need to gift herself all the fucken rocks in the world to achieve any of these goals. Also, I can’t take this seriously, considering they couldn’t spell ‘enforce’ properly.

7D9AE1EF-9B38-4893-B6F0-9CB063E53668.jpeg

BUT IT’S NOT FRIDA! She’ll probably go off the rail now. And she’s back in Brighton? This bish can’t stay still for more than a day.

Not bothering with the other one. What a snore.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Not to expose myself, but my sister left her job as a pharmacist to be a life coach (she got spiritually enlightened lol). And to be honest, when I overhear her speak with her clients, they sounds like needy people who wants someone to hear them out 24/7. She's not the cuddling type, so it came a bit as a surprise to us, but her clients all launched their company (that's part of her coaching) and she seems pleased enough with the situation.

Reactions: 22
Kind of OT but not really?... For my Peep Show gals. If you know, you know...

118052321_1033557623751817_8946477223386030716_n.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
1665255997374.png

Bunch of lies, bunch of scam

Their insta looks so cheap

• Sick
Reactions: 14
1665256691994.jpeg

Oh come on, you know that’s not true. You’re just bored AF, so she went outside to kill time. Stop trying so hard to be someone you’re not and you’ll never be.

Reactions: 19
1665257644823.png

Yeah we see your pictures too Nims, and guess what, you don't have a life, perhaps it's time to get one.

Reactions: 13
imagining the lives and stories behind them, she said, holding a family picture, wishing it was her with Joe and their children.

By the way, I still can’t believe how she used her own sister during Joe era to put pressure on him to settle down. Such a hypocrite.

1665259551736.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Yet another day passing by, doing random tit just to avoid sending orders to her customers...miss scam and lazy. New PR team will not help that dumb.

Reactions: 7
If she’s in Brighton, then Jamie probably went back to Dublin. I doubt that Verity would let him stay at her place.

Reactions: 7
It almost worked!
Luckily, he opened his eyes in time. Glad she finally gets what she deserves. However, there’s something I’m still questioning. I believe in Karma and find the payback very brutal. I mean, the way Joe left and how her life has been since then. People say time heals, but it just gets worse for Niomi. It means that she must have been an awful witch to deserve such a miserable life. I know she didn’t treat Joe well, but still, it goes beyond what I would have thought.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
imagining the lives and stories behind them, she said, holding a family picture, wishing it was her with Joe and their children.

By the way, I still can’t believe how she used her own sister during Joe era to put pressure on him to settle down. Such a hypocrite.

View attachment 1636111
At least back then Daisy May knew her sister. Now she must be like, Niomi who?

Reactions: 19
Remember that time Joe was pushing a baby in a stroller and Nims was all like 'he's getting in some practice' and 'he'll be a great dad some day' - words to that effect - and Joey ran away from her! Yikes!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

View attachment 1636111
Is it me or does she look like the mom in these pictures, I can never tell if something is staged with her as she lives for appearances.

Reactions: 21
Is it me or does she look like the mom in these pictures, I can never tell if something is staged with her as she lives for appearances.
I was just thinking the same. It's like they're posing as the pahhhfect family - mom, dad and kid. Niomi wanted that life so bad and DM was a cute prop. Now she barely gives the kid the time of day.

Reactions: 33
i feel uncomfortable watching these pictures, knowing that Niomi does really take advantage of everyone to put herself on a pinnacle.

Reactions: 31
Luckily, he opened his eyes in time. Glad she finally gets what she deserves. However, there’s something I’m still questioning. I believe in Karma and find the payback very brutal. I mean, the way Joe left and how her life has been since then. People say time heals, but it just gets worse for Niomi. It means that she must have been an awful witch to deserve such a miserable life. I know she didn’t treat Joe well, but still, it goes beyond what I would have thought.
Her situation is self inflicted!

Reactions: 9
^ Only watched a few minutes but I'm genuinely shocked that Niomi actually found someone dumber than Forky.

A life coach is your best friend? I didn't realize you pay for friendship, also who wants to be coached about anything by a dude who hosted "your panties for free liquor" parties. He legit says nothing of value and that price, tit, you might as well go to a trade school and pick up anything else even if it's a hobby.

He's got the same sick, sunken eyes like his avocado chef sister, guess being a scammer takes a toll on your looks.

Ugh what ...flying through it, she's on page 1 looking at that fold.

1665278859500.png

Sorry, liquid cement is not lunch, the color of her top looks more appetizing.

1665278968532.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.