Niomi Smart #50 Insulting a culture, one day at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha she says her podcast will be about DMC.."Deep Meaningful Conversations" which is ironic since she never does or says anything deep or meaningful. Another project that will be be a garbage can on fire.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s so on edge and she looks terrifying. 😳 She’s losing it more and more every day.
And that room is so claustrophobic! 😟 God… nothing makes sense.
Ha she says her podcast will be about DMC.."Deep Meaningful Conversations" which is ironic since she never does or says anything deep or meaningful. Another project that will be be a garbage can on fire.
So delusional! SO DELUSIONAL

Reactions: 22
More comments.

1665345125956.jpeg

1665345135702.jpeg

1665345155782.jpeg

1665345186212.jpeg
1665345174600.jpeg

I, too, have a podcast name idea: empty conversations with a (un)happy flamingo.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Lolz..

1665345509722.png

So sassy, yeah she likes it because it's FREE and she has a maid that comes in every day to clean it up for her.

1665345635263.png

Reactions: 8
I don't understand how she can go for a run,get all sweaty and not wash her hair afterwards. 😬

Reactions: 14
Her Tattle thread has more interest than her. In the YT comments there are references to “The Shed” and “Forky” 🤣 All we need now is for someone to ask her to introduce her new bf “Lordon”. I feel another game of bingo coming on!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don't understand how she can go for a run,get all sweaty and not wash her hair afterwards. 😬
I can explain why.
Her hair are so dry that she needs her sweat to hydrate them.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I mean she said she was going on a run, doesn't mean she actually did it. She was wearing her #gifted athleisure so might be just a way to plug the brand then go back to doing nothing. Work done for the day!

Reactions: 21
I'm not sure if she thinks she's deep, or just likes the idea of being deep, or thinks deep is just what's selling now and that we might be dumb enough to buy it. Surely an actual deep person would have specific topics of interest in mind rather than just "deep" like is this podcast going to discuss existentialism one week then how to most effectively execute communism the next? The only consistent is her, like why would I go to a niomi smart podcast for that even if she was busting out actually deep topics? The lack of detail makes me think she's not even sure what a podcast involves, realistically it's just going to be her and any aspiring influencers she can find complaining to each other about their hardships.

Reactions: 19
I just read through the comments on her YT and there are lots of references to this thread with mentions of 'Lordy,' 'Forky' and her Airbnb listing. Tattle has also been mentioned in comments. I think we have some lurkers...👀

• Haha
  • Sad
Yeah she thinks just because she’s keeping her tone somewhat soft and quiet when she speaks, that automatically makes her and her sentences gentle and deep 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
E10AFBDC-4B12-44D5-911C-E5564C5A37D7.png

I’m rolling at the shed comment 😂 It’s very clear it’s someone from Tattle. Gave me a good chuckle lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah she thinks just because she’s keeping her tone somewhat soft and quiet when she speaks, that automatically makes her and her sentences gentle and deep 🤣
Guess her and Jamie have a lot in common, they both talk a lot and say nothing in the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Guess her and Jamie have a lot in common, they both talk a lot and say nothing in the end.
I’ll take your world for it, and of course he would be like that too! I haven’t heard him talk yet, I’m avoiding it! I’m sacred of his face, I don’t wanna see no video! 😅 Or maybe I have seen one and my mind just deleted the memory.

Reactions: 5
By the time this podcast comes out, podcasts as a medium will be tired. She's jumping on that bandwagon way too late.

"Deep meaningful conversations." Bahahaha. She announced that like it was a truly unique idea.

I have a few podcast suggestions for her:

Strawful: adventures in deep fried hair
Follow That Wang: the joys of codependency
What I Didn't Eat Today
Run, Blag It, Run, Blag It, Run Run Run

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That fridge is emptier than her head! Why does she talk tit all the time?
I think she's so miserable because she knows she's got nothing to offer content wise anymore. We know she just wants to live a life of luxury; someone to clean up after her on daily basis, getting dressed up, buying a coffee, having her photographer (LOL) follow her around is as tough as it gets for her.

The model that never was living in pretend land.

well said Bye

1665366702410.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Ok, so I’m not into men and I will admit that sometimes I’m baffled by what kind of men straight/bi women are attracted to, but please someone tell me what the appeal is of guys like the forkster and Toothy, even for someone like Niomi 😳
A lot of women like that "Frat boy" look, so I guess that's why Forky is considered attractive. He's blonde, buff and is a "celebrity trainer."

But I have no idea what Toothy's appeal is. Maybe, his family is absolutely loaded?
I would love to see some of his ex girlfriends just for research.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.