Niomi Smart #50 Insulting a culture, one day at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's suuuper quite... have no idea why but maybe... preggo?

😂😂😂 You win the internet today!!! :ROFLMAO:

Niomi Smart #... Lordina and Lordon forking in London!
Not my best work and so lame I know!!!! 😅
Haha thank you but I didn't come up with Lordina, another hilarious Tattler used that word in a past thread, sorry can't recall who, and it just stuck in my mind :p

They should have hired the lord of wikipedia copy and paste, the one and only forky 🤣
OMG.. that is so spot on..

1666885080372.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Speaking of which, here’s one of his latest stories.

View attachment 1682782
Yeah exactly...and the brilliance of taking a photo of the phone with the Wikipedia page opened...because copy paste is too much of an effort now right?
Why he is there in the first place with his ignorance of the world?? why actually going there?? Do you think he did not understand where he is going so he just look at Wikipedia once there ?

Reactions: 8
Yeah exactly...and the brilliance of taking a photo of the phone with the Wikipedia page opened...because copy paste is too much of an effort now right?
Why he is there in the first place with his ignorance of the world?? why actually going there?? Do you think he did not understand where he is going so he just look at Wikipedia once there ?
I don’t know. I’ve tried several times to understand Niomi’s and Bradley’s nonsense, but I failed every time. Now, it kinda gives me a headache.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she sends herself messages asking for stuff she was advertising, she gets what, 2 comments under a post at best?

1666896789572.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I think she sends herself messages asking for stuff she was advertising, she gets what, 2 comments under a post at best?

View attachment 1683146
I don't know how she gets any brands to work with her with these crappy engagement levels. She published a cook book a few years ago and I doubt it sold many copies. Literally nobody in Ireland has heard of her.

Reactions: 10
I don't know how she gets any brands to work with her with these crappy engagement levels. She published a cook book a few years ago and I doubt it sold many copies. Literally nobody in Ireland has heard of her.
She did a book singing for her book in Dundrum Harvey Nichols - They had to bring staff up to talk to her as no “real” people showed up :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She did a book singing for her book in Dundrum Harvey Nichols - They had to bring staff up to talk to her as no “real” people showed up :oops:
Seriously! 😅 You would nearly have to admire the hustle of this one. She seems to have no end to her money - always on holidays abroad but styles herself as a "sustainability" influencer. Perfect for Niomi!

Reactions: 7
Is this the longest DimNim has been away from Instagram? Besides the breakup with Joe?

Reactions: 9
Im guessing she’ll return with blurry photos and a caption, once again telling us how happy she is. While looking absolutely dead inside. Maybe there’ll be a hint at a male presence somewhere just so we know that she is indeed happy, because she has a man by her side.

Reactions: 20
On her IG stories a few days ago ( I only follow her because of Nims and Tattle) she said that what's left of her cookbooks print run is selling out super fast, and that she bought 3 copies herself and gave some links to where you can still try and get a copy, so I went on the US Amazon site and there are some used copies but she also has it as ebook which will never run out.. so like, there's no fire to get her book at all.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.