Niomi Smart #50 Insulting a culture, one day at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to be a bother, but how do you calculate your own chart? I’d love to do and know my own! Is there a website or something? I find the whole thing fascinating.
I use astro.com for charts, and Astro Seek for transits.

If that's too complicated, the best app is The Pattern. Its scarily accurate. Time Passages is a great one too.

Reactions: 12
Ooh I've got moon in the 12th and I have precognitive dreams. Are you spiritual at all?

Sorry, I'll stop the astrology talk now 😅 back to gossip!
It's fascinating cocochino!! I share a birthday with Nims but not a year so lots of things change, plus don't know her time of birth, but my gemini sun is in my 12th house and it does make me weirdly attracted to these spiritual/juju things when I'm super logic-driven elsewhere. I like astrology for personal development and don't think you're crazy at all 🥰

If Niomi weren't so fundamentally lazy, there are so many interesting things she could do videos about, or a podcast, things she seems to already be interested in. But she always wants maximum bucks for minimum effort.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's fascinating cocochino!! I share a birthday with Nims but not a year so lots of things change, plus don't know her time of birth, but my gemini sun is in my 12th house and it does make me weirdly attracted to these spiritual/juju things when I'm super logic-driven elsewhere. I like astrology for personal development and don't think you're crazy at all 🥰

If Niomi weren't so fundamentally lazy, there are so many interesting things she could do videos about, or a podcast, things she seems to already be interested in. But she always wants maximum bucks for minimum effort.
She posted a screenshot of her costar chart a while ago!

5D203438-B99C-4440-BE2A-66DC4E772F8E.jpeg

So that would make her time of birth around 6.30am

Reactions: 6
So she's got a great chart, was born into the right family that ended up having money, is always on vacation, no real job, can burn money like there's no tomorrow and she's still miserable. Guess it's true that hard work builds character cause she doesn't have any.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So she's got a great chart, was born into the right family that ended up having money, is always on vacation, no real job, can burn money like there's no tomorrow and she's still miserable. Guess it's true that hard work builds character cause she doesn't have any.
If some people are born with good charts, they don't really grow in life because everything is handed to them. I've found that people with the hardest charts have the best characters.

She has a pisces moon though, and that bleeping sucks. (no offence to anyone with a pisces moon!) I just couldn't handle those deep emotions every day.

Reactions: 15
Aww! I think when Niomi talks about "women supporting women" she's really talking about Tattle :p
There’s something about Tattle I wasn’t expecting at all when I registered, but what a community ♥ it’s not only about gossiping. With you guys, I talk, I learn, I laugh. I always have a good time here, as every discussion is so enlightening, and I’m grateful for you all.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Can you imagine if she actually talked to a genuinely suffering woman, fleeing war or something? She wouldn't take anything in, she would blankly look at them and tell them she could relate because she was dumped by her fiance! She's clueless.

I actually hate the idea that brands are hosting these sickening events where they invite vapid rich people to sit around patting themselves on the back for listening to more vapid people expressing platitudes like they are deep and meaningful. You shouldn't need a sponsored event by Jimmy Choo to make you realise people are suffering, and what on earth did this event actually achieve?! I'd be way more impressed if Jimmy Choo had made a big donation to a cause, this gifting and wining and dining of wannabe celebrities is such a mad thing to do I am baffled they don't get any backlash for it. It feels so openly mocking and fraudulent!
It's some kind of tax break for the companies that host them.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Yeah sometimes I feel like Niomi's spirit is everywhere and you guys save my sanity on daily basis. My bf just got a super fancy toilet that plugs into the wall lol.. its one of those modern whatevers, and when he told me the name of it I spit out the water I was drinking. It's called a Smart Toilet.

I can't get away from her :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ooh I've got moon in the 12th and I have precognitive dreams. Are you spiritual at all?

Sorry, I'll stop the astrology talk now 😅 back to gossip!
(with the proviso that I’m not sure that chart had an accurate birth time for her which would throw all this out lol)

Well it just occurred to me a little while ago that of course there’s the dark side to Neptune - delusion, deceit, addiction. A neptunian wants to transcend mundane reality and this could definitely lead to Niomi’s aimless wanderings and falling for dodgy blokes in a rush, seeing them through Neptune rose tinted glasses! And being a sensitive 12th house/ Neptune person, when it inevitably falls apart, she takes it hard. If she leant in to the 12th house themes of service, compassion and letting go, she would probably find real contentment. Instead she’s chasing highs with romance and trying to create a massive illusion of a lifestyle- of course all influencers do that, but maybe Niomi is more self deluded?

I have 12th house sun,mercury,venus, and also Neptune conjunct moon1 degree orb and mercury 5 degrees.

I find people very draining 😀 write bad poetry and some people think I’m a witch.

they may not be wrong 😂🧙‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Speaking of charity event, she’s probably one of the least interested in altruism and yet, still get invited by the brands. For instance, I found out that she was an ambassador for.. a cancer research organization. WTF? How is it relevant to choose Niomi?

View attachment 1649289
View attachment 1649290
I’ve seen them give entries to the London & Brighton Marathon to influencers. I assume in the hopes that they bring large sums of fundraising for them in return. Think she was an “ambassador” when she ran London Marathon
5A12378C-E9AF-47E4-B8EF-C044FA9FA18C.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Ugh. We know that Nimbobs posts every time she has a coffee, I've never seen her post anything for cancer research before. I highly doubt she keeps her charitable activities secret, I just think she doesn't care or do anything to help or spread any sort of awareness. She's just this empty commercial vessel for companies to fill when conventinet cause she looks good on paper.

Reactions: 13
Found an old article where Niomi said if social media wasn’t her job she’d love to be a conservationist..that’s travels around the world to spread the message about how important it is to save our planet….Did she hear herself when she said that?🙈
View attachment 1649195
But what’s stopping her from doing that now?! She has no career so she wouldn’t be “changing careers.” And going around the world spreading the message? Even in an alternate universe she doesn’t want to actually work.

Reactions: 10
Imagine thinking you’d be doing something good by travelling (read: flying, because it’s Niomi) the world…to tell other people…to save the planet 😂 she really is embarrassingly thick

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.