Niomi Smart #50 Insulting a culture, one day at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how long she’ll stay with this new agency. Writing a summary of her experience is not something she does willingly:

View attachment 1645617

It looks like they’re even having her format her posts. Topmost put the link to the organization that invited you, then in alphabetical order list the @ of every account repped in the story, and lastly, make it user friendly by providing closed captioning. Done. Everything seems soul-less but polished.

View attachment 1645627
'You really to make a difference' WHAT DOES THIS MEAN????

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought Niomi did go to university, no? Doesn't she have a law degree? (Bonkers 😂)
Bahaha omg, she's so dumb I momentarily forgot about that. Although to be fair, Law at the uni she went to is basically like not going to uni at all. They'd let anyone in.

Reactions: 10
During this impactful event (we are all human, yeah what an impact it has on her brain), she still found a way to brag. It’s obviously not a spontaneous photo. She had to rearrange things to make herself seem important.

1665600277727.jpeg

• Sick
During this impactful event (we are all human, yeah what an impact it has on her brain), she still found a way to brag. It’s obviously not a spontaneous photo. She had to rearrange things to make herself seem important.

View attachment 1645766
"Our sisters".

Lol. Yeah, she definitely treats them like she treats her own sister. ignores them except when she wants to brat on insta.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

View attachment 1645766
I wonder when she appreciates the work of the organization in between having a meltdown when she was alone at here shed, frolicking with forky/lordy , spa appointments, or discovery potatoes in Ireland while scamming people...such impactful events when she gives big EFFs about the world in general. duck off imbecile seriously.

Reactions: 17
Do we think all these weird opinions from the Forkster are directed at Niomi? I just love the idea of her seeing him witter on about girls who are too clingy, girls who ruin your 20s, degrees being stupid blah blah and absolutely seething knowing she can't respond. Like what she did to Joe, really.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I wonder when she appreciates the work of the organization in between having a meltdown when she was alone at here shed, frolicking with forky/lordy , spa appointments, or discovery potatoes in Ireland while scamming people...such impactful events when she gives big EFFs about the world in general. duck off imbecile seriously.
Right, another big impact « has made me appreciate the work even more so ». And then after appreciating the work, what does she intend to do? Appreciating the freebies from the sponsors?

1665601192100.jpeg

Reactions: 15
Do we think all these weird opinions from the Forkster are directed at Niomi? I just love the idea of her seeing him witter on about girls who are too clingy, girls who ruin your 20s, degrees being stupid blah blah and absolutely seething knowing she can't respond. Like what she did to Joe, really.
I see it now after reading your comment! He's always been a bit of a passive aggressive twit who always has to end up on top.

Reactions: 7

View attachment 1645766
All I can pay attention to is that questionable thumbnail of hers. I know that part of it is probably that the nail technician is laying it on thick, but her thumb’s all sorts of fucked up. Yeesh!

D7FF66B9-C676-43BC-8AA6-2B75B1C909B0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Hopefully, this is not what she means by deep meaningful conversations, because it feels more like deep bullshit to me.

1665603799156.jpeg

How lucky I am.. to know and implement our rights as women. Oh really? Doesn’t feel like she knows or implements anything, but whatever.

Thank you @womenforwomenuk for the lunch to raise awareness 🙄 if she needs to specify the lunch part, then it was probably the only thing she enjoyed during this impactful event.

I also just noticed that she mentioned in her stories how we can support and the opportunity to help, but for those who might be genuinely interested, she doesn’t even share the different ways to do so. Such a phony and a crappy ambassador.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
The thing with Niomi is that all she does is talk, and talk is cheap. She never DOES anything for others.

If anything she loves going to these events to be wined and dined and to feel important, and not for altruistic reasons. This stuff only elevates her ego and self importance.

Reactions: 21
Just watched her video about living at The Other House. I live in South Ken, and have watched the whole thing being built. I’ve also seen guests arriving as I drive past it almost every day. This will probably sound horribly snobby, but I assumed it was an upmarket youth hostel until I did a bit more research about it. The type of guests arriving are basically backpackers and down and outs, from my observation. They finished the building late and are still doing very noisy construction work on it externally (and quite possibly internally). It’s certainly not a classy place and not somewhere I’d want to stay - too big and impersonal. So she shouldn’t really be acting so smug about it! I also know through a friend in travel journalism that the PR for the hotel has been literally begging influencers/journos to stay but most have shown no interest, apart from desperate Niomi. It’s a step up, location wise from her house, admittedly, but when you take into account the tiny room size it’s a very questionable trade off.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
absolutely astounding to me that she talked about privilege without actually acknowledging her own privilege

Reactions: 21
Insurrection Barbie has been the best insult I’ve heard lately and if Niomi were American, she’d be one.

• Haha
I just saw this comment under her latest video:

1665633522481.jpeg

..aka the complete opposite of who she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just watched her video about living at The Other House. I live in South Ken, and have watched the whole thing being built. I’ve also seen guests arriving as I drive past it almost every day. This will probably sound horribly snobby, but I assumed it was an upmarket youth hostel until I did a bit more research about it. The type of guests arriving are basically backpackers and down and outs, from my observation. They finished the building late and are still doing very noisy construction work on it externally (and quite possibly internally). It’s certainly not a classy place and not somewhere I’d want to stay - too big and impersonal. So she shouldn’t really be acting so smug about it! I also know through a friend in travel journalism that the PR for the hotel has been literally begging influencers/journos to stay but most have shown no interest, apart from desperate Niomi. It’s a step up, location wise from her house, admittedly, but when you take into account the tiny room size it’s a very questionable trade off.
This is very interesting. She thinks she can live in her own little bubble where she only believes what she shows. She builds her own fairy tail but it only takes place on instagram. How sad really.

Last edited:
Can you imagine if she actually talked to a genuinely suffering woman, fleeing war or something? She wouldn't take anything in, she would blankly look at them and tell them she could relate because she was dumped by her fiance! She's clueless.

I actually hate the idea that brands are hosting these sickening events where they invite vapid rich people to sit around patting themselves on the back for listening to more vapid people expressing platitudes like they are deep and meaningful. You shouldn't need a sponsored event by Jimmy Choo to make you realise people are suffering, and what on earth did this event actually achieve?! I'd be way more impressed if Jimmy Choo had made a big donation to a cause, this gifting and wining and dining of wannabe celebrities is such a mad thing to do I am baffled they don't get any backlash for it. It feels so openly mocking and fraudulent!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.