Niomi Smart #50 Insulting a culture, one day at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you guys think that theotherhouse let her stay for free for how long she wants? I think thats weird because I dont think that they will gain more customers through her social media. It must be tiring to go from one home to another, pack and unpack etc. Im following Karlshakur an amazing photographer and he visits the most beautiful places in the world, but he was saying that all of that travelling is causing him a burn out because he is always in the go..
Unclear - although her latest stay with them was a freebie as she posted a bunch of stories over a period of two weeks. The place is newly opened and it wouldn't surprise me if she's been gifted a membership and/or has an ongoing partnership with them.

This trip to the Cotswolds looks like a freebie too. She barely discloses anything nowadays but she marked one -ONE- of her stories #prtrip. The #ad is for the car and I assume the hotel is part of the deal (though she didn't state this). I'm pretty sure the clothes she's wearing @varley are also freebies. Did she pay for her meal @daylesfordfarm? I doubt it. Everything is tagged, nothing disclosed.

All of this while earning approx. £1500 a week from renting out the shed.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Unclear - although her
All of this while earning approx. £1500 a week from renting out the shed.
I'm a little disappointed to see that she gets good reviews on that shed and people are actually staying there for that price. But to be honest, the review of Olena does sound a little like it was bought...
1665042486338.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I'm a little disappointed to see that she gets good reviews on that shed and people are actually staying there for that price. But to be honest, the review of Olena does sound a little like it was bought...
View attachment 1629857
Who are these people paying top dollar to stay in a shed in a cost of living crisis? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s definitely misunderstood the meaning of being a digital nomad. Real nomads don’t move around as much as Niomi.
This is true. I've been in my current city for 6 months now. I can't do any less than 3 months, it's exhausting.

Who are these people paying top dollar to stay in a shed in a cost of living crisis? 😂
I bet they're Niomi fan girls.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 1629857
Yep, definitely a fake comment.

1665050138755.jpeg

Especially the « As soon as you enter this home - you feel that everything is made with love. » part 🤢 yes, made with love by the owner who HATES her house. She could have, at least, gone all out and talked about signs and the Universe, and how she felt at peace in the shed.

On another note:
1665050834137.png

A job? Niomi? I’m sorry, you reached the wrong person.

1665052624276.jpeg

Yes, it would be perfect for those who actually work.

And then, this. A Dior bag and a coat? Geez.. talk about taking advantage of people.

1665052695304.jpeg

1665052716227.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

View attachment 1630051

Especially the « As soon as you enter this home - you feel that everything is made with love. » part 🤢 yes, made with love by the owner who HATES her house. She could have, at least, gone all out and talked about signs and the Universe, and how she felt at peace in the shed.

On another note:
View attachment 1630062

View attachment 1630112

And then, this. A Dior bag and a coat? Geez.. talk about taking advantage of people.

View attachment 1630114
View attachment 1630115
Yeah, I'm pretty sure she didn't buy that coat - so why hasn't she marked it #gifted? I know ASA doesn't really do anything much when influencers are reported - but she is really taking the piss with her non-disclosure these days.

Reactions: 15
Yeah, I'm pretty sure she didn't buy that coat - so why hasn't she marked it #gifted? I know ASA doesn't really do anything much when influencers are reported - but she is really taking the piss with her non-disclosure these days.
And why does Dior even send her something? I know they did it in the past, but still, this is Niomi we’re talking about.. It’s not like she was into fashion or something. She’s into men and f*ckboys, that’s it.

Reactions: 11
Her sense of humour again? She does a normal thing and desperately tries to make it sound quirky 🤦‍♀️
58846013-EE6B-4B2A-9304-1B84775CE318.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Nimbobs thinking about where she’s gone wrong with the men in her life.
Also, choice of song…AHAHAHAHAHAH 🤣🤣🤣 She really is clueless.
66BF3745-DA44-42A7-92BB-873477F9D82C.jpeg

If she’s staying in yet *another* hotel, what a great choice for her ethos and her brand.
74B87F5B-1D37-4F95-9F64-19E2A10FEBB1.jpeg

And of course we can’t forget how they’re getting around. Again, it’s all about sUStaiNAbiLitY.
8325D43B-0B6B-4A58-8662-CF251F7174AC.jpeg

As if she eats fries.....
And in the story before: Is she really filming while driving? 🤦‍♀️
She’s not the one who’s driving. And thank goodness for that. I doubt she can hold simultaneous thoughts in her head.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
My god. She's the definition of a basic witch.

Imagine having millions of followers and this is the tit you post. What a waste.
Something so baffling about her is how she calls herself a bookworm and says libraries are her happy place yet reads maaaaybe half a book a year. When you read her inane instagram musings it’s so painfully obvious she does not read a thing, she has no thoughts

Reactions: 22
Oooooh dinner in bed. You crazy girl 🙄
Didn’t she do an advert for Belvedere Vodka? And now Absolut?
Girl’s really trying to make bank with any and EVERY company that’ll sponsor her.

Something so baffling about her is how she calls herself a bookworm and says libraries are her happy place yet reads maaaaybe half a book a year. When you read her inane instagram musings it’s so painfully obvious she does not read a thing, she has no thoughts
Well, does it count if she reads the same (sections of a) book more than once? TOTAL bookworm! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow. She is now posting blatant ads for Landrover and isn't disclosing anything. I have spent the past few minutes complaining her to ASA with screenshots attached. It is very quick and easy to do if anyone else feels like doing so.

I'm aware she's been reported in the past, and ASA never seem to do much, but maybe some day they will. This is getting ridiculous!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
*I just realised that Belu is a type of water. My bad.*
Back to regularly scheduled riveting Nimbobs content. 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 7

View attachment 1630051

On another note:
View attachment 1630062

View attachment 1630112

View attachment 1630114
View attachment 1630115
Looks like a bed spread 🤑

Reactions: 2
"Daylesford know their pumpkins."
Is that why none of the varieties are labelled? They are just labelled "mixed squash."

It's all so very lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.