Niomi Smart #50 Insulting a culture, one day at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know how she gets any brands to work with her with these crappy engagement levels. She published a cook book a few years ago and I doubt it sold many copies. Literally nobody in Ireland has heard of her.
I actually have a couple of friends from Ireland who have followed both Holly and Lordon for a while 🙈 Can’t wait to see them at Christmas to see what they know

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All the stuff she copied and pasted from who knows were sounds beyond made up.

1666919304740.png

1666919323651.png

and her buzzing engagement on it lmao.. 2 comments, one from the company itself

1666919366460.png

also stuff she never mentions:

1666919585589.png

1666919630047.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

View attachment 1683932

View attachment 1683934

View attachment 1683936

View attachment 1683948

View attachment 1683949

Ugh not Dr. will Cole again. He's Yoga Girl's guru and he's so full of tit. Not even an actual MD. Not surprised that the likes of Holly worship at his altar.

All these influencers are the same. Pseudo science. Bullshit. Capitalism.

Reactions: 17
For sure Lordina could give a masterclass on how to be delusional to have a career ....
Is nimbecile taking notes or something?

Perhaps the new Pr team dropped Nimnim the idiot as they realized she is just a talentless lazy princess. I have hopes 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Do we think Nims radio silence is because she’s busy setting up home with St Lordon? She mention a new house being ready soon…

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Do we think Nims radio silence is because she’s busy setting up home with St Lordon? She mention a new house being ready soon…
That’s what I’m afraid of too…on one hand I can’t believe Lordon would give up his scamming Bali life and cult orgies to settle down even for a moment…but on the other hand I was sure there was no chance of them even being together…so yeah, Niomi can’t be trusted and she always surprises me with her disappointing life choices 🤣

Reactions: 10
Okay this is brought to you by my insomnia, eventhough nobody asked. All these crazy enlightened men are the most feckless, egomaniac, shameless fuckbois. Anyway, so he stated that she broke up with him 3 weeks before birth, thinly blaming her for not giving him the perfect family he wants. Wait, most importantly, the girl goes by Comet and sometimes.. * deep sigh * she calls herself Kali Ma Comet. Yes the Kali Ma, I can't cope.
Actually they stayed together all through the pregnancy, but she said she wanted him to show markers of betterment, mostly to feel safe in the relationship. They decided to move to tulum in different houses but still raise the baby (Galaxy Phoenix Earthside) together. She brought up child support, next thing you know, the man packed his tit and flew to London. By this point, I'm emotionally involved.
Since he's been trying to get back with her, then left her again, and got again. The man is a piece of work. She's a bit delulu and very heavy on new age code activation (WHAT DOES IT MEANS). She selling her property in Australia to build a house to host her super expensive retreats (for awakening the priestesses - girls that are just not like the other girls-).
View attachment 1681483View attachment 1681484
View attachment 1681489

Much enlightened:

View attachment 1681488
This was very entertaining when read as a paradoy, but disturbing that this was someone's real life situation.

All the yoni steams (ouch) and closing of the bones ceremonies (wth? dare I gooogle?) won't change the fact he's just not that into you, and you've hitched your wagon to an immature fuckboi, you're a Mother now, time to leave the crazy cult scene. Soz Comet. ☄

View attachment 1683932

View attachment 1683934

View attachment 1683936

View attachment 1683948

View attachment 1683949
Ah, it has arrived on lordonia's health focused feed, the first mention of grounding as an essential (expensive) wellness tool.

When push comes to shove she is essentially sitting on a small, overpriced electric blanket.

Reactions: 11
This was very entertaining when read as a paradoy, but disturbing that this was someone's real life situation.

All the yoni steams (ouch) and closing of the bones ceremonies (wth? dare I gooogle?) won't change the fact he's just not that into you, and you've hitched your wagon to an immature fuckboi, you're a Mother now, time to leave the crazy cult scene. Soz Comet. ☄

Ah, it has arrived on lordonia's health focused feed, the first mention of grounding as an essential (expensive) wellness tool.

When push comes to shove she is essentially sitting on a small, overpriced electric blanket.
Parody 🤦‍♀️

Let's start off this nice fresh thread with a picture of Lordy, Mr Smart-to-be, or already?

View attachment 1622193
sorry this threads about to end and im on page 1, but girlll, I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but no way can someone who was engaged to someone as attractive as Joe be happy to settle for this? 😶😶

just go hang at coffee shops in Canary Wharf, they’ll be plenty of attractive rich men, you’ll find one eventually

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m sure Niomi could’ve easily found herself an attractive London based hedge fund manager husband but she actively wants to destroy her life and/or cause her family pain and shame by flouting off with a Bali cult leader. Go figure 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 26
I’m sure Niomi could’ve easily found herself an attractive London based hedge fund manager husband but she actively wants to destroy her life and/or cause her family pain and shame by flouting off with a Bali cult leader. Go figure 🤷🏻‍♀️
If we're matchmaking, Forky is single and as is Lordonia, who also appears to have the low bodyweight he specifies he needs in a female, and she likes to take wellness (far too) seriously. Parrrfect, just imagine the double dates with Nims and the toothy one!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
If we're matchmaking, Forky is single and as is Lordonia, who also appears to have the low bodyweight he specifies he needs in a female, and she likes to take wellness (far too) seriously. Parrrfect, just imagine the double dates with Nims and the toothy one!
But Lordonia is clearly past 30. (And if she isn't she sure looks so). And let's remember Forky is in HiS tWeNtIeS. Also, he'd probably look at holly and say "you look good for your age."

• Haha
Reactions: 23
But Lordonia is clearly past 30. (And if she isn't she sure looks so). And let's remember Forky is in HiS tWeNtIeS. Also, he'd probably look at holly and say "you look good for your age."
She was 35 in 2019 according to this article, some parts of it made me laugh. Best-selling cookbook... LOLZzz

1666973056270.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
It never surprises me how absolutely dull she is. I always have some glimmer of hope that she’ll actually start posting good content. But nope. Overall disappointment lol

Reactions: 24
On her IG stories a few days ago ( I only follow her because of Nims and Tattle) she said that what's left of her cookbooks print run is selling out super fast, and that she bought 3 copies herself and gave some links to where you can still try and get a copy, so I went on the US Amazon site and there are some used copies but she also has it as ebook which will never run out.. so like, there's no fire to get her book at all.
She always does this. Curates posts to give the sense of engagement but it's not real.

Reactions: 7
This shopping list is her actual TO DO list for the week:

View attachment 1685588
If this is her content after days without posting, then she should have remained radio silent. Seriously, at what stage in her empty day did she think it would be interesting to post this? I assume that’s part of her weird sense of humor that I don’t get.

Reactions: 13
Lordon was at Anthony's thing. I'm started to think that Niomi will break up with him, this cannot be it

The videos are hilarious. You can see Jamie on the left when Anth enters the "compliments tunnel". The last video where they all sing is... something else.

Also funny thing, Anthony reposted this picture to his story

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.