Niomi Smart #50 Insulting a culture, one day at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her whole “moving to Bali - no biggie!“ spiel was bullshit, just like we said, yeah? I’m guessing Lordon isn’t going back so Niomi isn’t either. That’s the only reason.

Reactions: 15
Our girl is wandering around London now, clocking in 25 km/day on average. She can't do any of her useless workouts but she still has to escape her empty existence and that dark room at the OH.

Reactions: 17
Would be kind of hilarious, a mere three weeks after he posted the photoshoot on his grid. I wouldn’t put it past him to have done that even if they were already ending things, only to drive up his follower number. He seems that classy. But then again, I agree that he was with her on her most recent trip. She’s super weird about this relationship, but the most important thing to her is that people know she has a boyfriend.

Reactions: 20
I can imagine not being able to exercise for a few weeks is killing her (which is not normal or healthy), she’ll be walking all day trying to burn calories and eating her liquid diet.

Reactions: 22
AHAHAHAHAH - she’s a trip. Especially coming from the Queen of Escaping Everything.
She probably likes it because she didn’t have to come up with it on her own.
84D1D160-3AF6-41EB-B35A-45733A76DA9A.jpeg

So her whole “moving to Bali - no biggie!“ spiel was bullshit, just like we said, yeah? I’m guessing Lordon isn’t going back so Niomi isn’t either. That’s the only reason.
She never seems to think things through - from the Bahhhhli ‘move’ (because realistically, she wasn’t actually going to be relocating on a permanent level), to ScamSkin, to her shed purchase. As many people have suggested, she just has these things she has to tick off on the socially-determined, proper life trajectory checklist. Her actual life is devoid of any real purpose, and because she has no idea who is really is, or wants, she’ll just keep floating around trying to *~*MaNiFest~*~ a life.

Our girl is wandering around London now, clocking in 25 km/day on average. She can't do any of her useless workouts but she still has to escape her empty existence and that dark room at the OH.
We need an eye roll emoji reaction. Who the feck had the time to walk 25km, save for professional athletes?

View attachment 1656738

those random questions. We all know that you only "care" of yourself, Niomi. No need to fake some interactions with your followers.
That, and what a dumbass question. Because yes, Nims, it’s totally sanitary to alongside waterfowl. 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Looks are everything to Niomi, she could be in a full body cast and would still find a way to get out and do a 3 hour walk or run.

Reactions: 12
Lurker here. I know Niomi has drained everyone's compassion dry with her selfish behaviour since the breakup, but seeing her alone after surgery made me sad still. Just out of curiosity, if we were on another planet where Niomi was open to hearing advice, what would you suggest to her to make progress? Therapy #1 for sure. Improve her relationship with food, cultivate deeper friendships, find a purpose. For someone who seems to have a fairly steady intake of self help information, I'm honestly surprised she doesn't want to explore therapy. Which is also upsetting because lots of people would love to and can't afford it.

Reactions: 13
Lurker here. I know Niomi has drained everyone's compassion dry with her selfish behaviour since the breakup, but seeing her alone after surgery made me sad still. Just out of curiosity, if we were on another planet where Niomi was open to hearing advice, what would you suggest to her to make progress? Therapy #1 for sure. Improve her relationship with food, cultivate deeper friendships, find a purpose. For someone who seems to have a fairly steady intake of self help information, I'm honestly surprised she doesn't want to explore therapy. Which is also upsetting because lots of people would love to and can't afford it.
She has friends and family nearby, she could have easily arranged for someone to be there for her during and after her surgery. I guess it was too difficult for her to organize, like getting boxes before a move. She'd rather have a pity party instead.

I don't think they're over or that she's necessarily on her own post-surgery (if she is, she doesn't need to be - she could go home to her family). She's just not showing this dude on IG. And who can blame her?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
C5B1A4DA-51CE-4D96-85B4-FB42F9DDB25C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Happy Monday Tattlers
Cannot believe this love story that just SCREAMS chemistry might be over? just wanted to share this hilarious screenshot again 🤣
Somehow they both manage to look like they are sleep in this picture.

Reactions: 5

1. Therapy
2. Daily meditation and honest self-reflection
3. Finding a space in Notting Hill that feels good, rent it and focus on creating content (real content) , and her business.
4. Focus on friends, family and personal goals.
5. Leave men alone for awhile.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If I could give Niomi advice, I'd say: leave the internet and get a different job, one where you have to be part of a team and work to someone else's deadlines. You meet people, you gain purpose, and you get a different perspective about your place in the world. A great deal of her problems stem from the fact she has few real obligations and too much time on her hands. It isolates her physically and mentally.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
If I could give Niomi advice, I'd say: leave the internet and get a different job, one where you have to be part of a team and work to someone else's deadlines. You meet people, you gain purpose, and you get a different perspective about your place in the world. A great deal of her problems stem from the fact she has few real obligations and too much time on her hands. It isolates her physically and mentally.
This 100%!

She's on her phone 24/7 and everything is just a big vanity project. She needs to unplug, get a real job and that will keep her busy and perhaps genuinely happy. Also finding authentic, like minded people who share her hobbies ( once she gets some), not just chicks who fly on vacay on their parents dime and pose for selfies on daily basis showing off. When Niomi surrounds herself with vapid people like that she ends up competing with them and molding her life to match theirs so she don't look like an outcast.

Reactions: 22
She does do therapy... doesn't she? She said on some podcast that she went to therapy after her breakup and continues to go.

I'd tell her to stay single for at least a year, and get offline. Oh, and stop bleaching her hair!

Also, she's got a great mother that I'm sure would love to look after her, but Niomi just wants to be seen as strong and independent... and get sympathy. Maybe she wants Lordon to see her on her own so he'll come take care of her?

Reactions: 8
1. Therapy
2. Daily meditation and honest self-reflection
3. Finding a space in Notting Hill that feels good, rent it and focus on creating content (real content) , and her business.
4. Focus on friends, family and personal goals.
5. Leave men alone for awhile.
Great ideas! She should also give alcohol a miss while trying out this list.

unrelated to this list, I would also suggest giving money to charity. Like, regularly. I have a Jewish friend that introduced me to the practice of tzedakah and it’s a beautiful thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So you mean a complete personality transplant??

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.