Niomi Smart #50 Insulting a culture, one day at a time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course Forky, we all know by now that you would only date a skinny female.
I always find it funny when men say they only want to date women who enjoy working out, take care of themselves.. no, you actually want someone who is skinny, that's it. Say it how it is
Forky once again reminding everyone he is only in his twenties!! This seems to be a sore point for him, I'll wager that people he has been meeting recently have been telling him they thought he was older when they first met (read saw) him.

Also making it clear in this post he will only consider forking females who are in their twenties LIKE HE IS!!!

Everyone, everyone pay attention - this is a very confident, young man in his twenties (also a dig at ancient 30 year old Niomi?) and please note that he isn't afraid! to bravely state that he needs to be very physically attracted to this new female he will be foking. Yeah fork, that attraction of which you speak needs to work both ways you know. Your dull personality, huge posters of yourself by the bed, protein farts and obsessively tracking their macros for them isn't going to cut it in the romance game.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Forky keeps whining that people keep pestering him about his relationship status and that he's here to talk about working out, then he answers 8 questions in a row about relationships, or rather lack of.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Forky once again reminding everyone he is only in his twenties!! This seems to be a sore point for him, I'll wager that people he has been meeting recently have been telling him they thought he was older when they first met (read saw) him.

Also making it clear in this post he will only consider forking females who are in their twenties LIKE HE IS!!!

Everyone, everyone pay attention - this is a very confident, young man in his twenties (also a dig at ancient 30 year old Niomi?) and please note that he isn't afraid! to bravely state that he needs to be very physically attracted to this new female he will be foking. Yeah fork, that attraction of which you speak needs to work both ways you know. Your dull personality, huge posters of yourself by the bed, protein farts and obsessively tracking their macros for them isn't going to cut it in the romance game.
This forky lad is gross. He’s more yuk than her current Bali clown. He doesn’t look 20 something, he looks way older than niomi

Reactions: 18
This forky lad is gross. He’s more yuk than her current Bali clown. He doesn’t look 20 something, he looks way older than niomi
Now now, let's not go crazy there. Lordon, aka Bali Clown (love that), is a scammer, a fraud, a swindler, etc. They're equally gross, just in different ways.

Forky is a narcissistic, shallow misogynistic asshole.

Lordon is a narcissistic, shallow, fraudulent asshole.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Now now, let's not go crazy there. Lordon, aka Bali Clown (love that), is a scammer, a fraud, a swindler, etc. They're equally gross, just in different ways.

Nimbecile is really not giving herself a chance isn't she 🤣🤣 she prefers a life of doom.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Right?? I kind of skipped most of the Forky era, so when I read on here that he really is still in his 20s, I was shocked, because dude doesn’t look a day younger than 35 (still young obviously, but not as young and fresh-faced he thinks he is).

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Actually Forky's medical and nutritional advice could be considered fraud too lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Actually Forky's medical and nutritional advice could be considered fraud too lol.
True but didn't Lordon actually scam people out of money and tried to pay it off with sex parties?

They're equally disgusting and the fact that Little Miss We Attract Things With Our Energy keeps attracting actual scum is kind of funny, very sad.

Reactions: 18
Of course Forky, we all know by now that you would only date a skinny female.
I always find it funny when men say they only want to date women who enjoy working out, take care of themselves.. no, you actually want someone who is skinny, that's it. Say it how it is
I hope he one day meets a slim, beautiful, intelligent woman and falls head over for heels for her…

…only to have her tell him he’s an ignorant philistine and to fuq off and read a book.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

This is GOLD!! I'm dying 😅😂😂😂

Can we make this somehow a thread title??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Okeeeeey so Jamie just posted a video of someone saying: love is a decision not a feeling.
thats not what Niomi thinks, love is a fairy tale for her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Okeeeeey so Jamie just posted a video of someone saying: love is a decision not a feeling.
thats not what Niomi thinks, love is a fairy tale for her
Ugh so what, he decided to be with Niomi then, like some business transaction? I hope she comes to her senses and drops this hot pile of burning trash.

Reactions: 12
Ugh so what, he decided to be with Niomi then, like some business transaction? I hope she comes to her senses and drops this hot pile of burning trash.
She won’t. She’s desperate at this point 🤣

Reactions: 3
Oh God.. Happiness, is a decision. That's the saying.. Just google your tit before you post you idiot. Look at Forky and how that works well for him! Get it done!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
1666645245384.png

1666645270395.png
1666645342884.png

the face of faking happiness

Edit : the dress is weirdly cut

1666645499073.png

• Sick
Reactions: 17
her teeth are so tiny, I find it really odd. They look like she never lost her baby teeth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Right?? I kind of skipped most of the Forky era, so when I read on here that he really is still in his 20s, I was shocked, because dude doesn’t look a day younger than 35 (still young obviously, but not as young and fresh-faced he thinks he is).
He looks fairly weathered, yes.

Avoiding sunscreen and living off 90% protein have left their mark.

Forky keeps whining that people keep pestering him about his relationship status and that he's here to talk about working out, then he answers 8 questions in a row about relationships, or rather lack of.
He seems salty that niomi managed to move on at the speed of light and find herself another new boyfriend while he was twiddling his thumbs and talking about appreciating loyalty in his females.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.