Niomi Smart #5 Onwards, upwards, but not Woodwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lololol only in the blogger world they yap so much about full moon.

Niomi, if you want Joe back or if you want to get a decent normal bf, you should never ever talk about full moon/ blood moon +rituals...

I just read up about how full moon affects someone, ah no wonder she has gone cray cray - because of the full moon

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s so vapid that I doubt she cares she isn’t with him. She probably never did. It’s all about living your life in a set way for people like niomi

Last time I was rejected I cried in the bath for months 🤣🤣 she doesn’t seem that bothered.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I agree with everyone who believes he left her. I think he loved the idee of them and felt confused and did not want to hurt her. But then moving in with Freddie helped him realise they arent right for each other his brother probably had a word with him and gave him a hard dose of reality. Tho she did mention in her last video that the last few weeks have been a learning and healing experience. Learning...as if she might have done something.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Hi everyone it's my first post here! I have loved this thread 😂 I can't believe how fast it is moving. I didn't go on it for like a day and had 10 pages to catch up on!

I've watched Niomi since she started YouTube and was going out with Marcus. I remember in one of his vlogs he went to meet her after her job/internship at a magazine? Maybe she got it because her mum is a journalist? I'm unsure but she soon gave it up to do YouTube full time anyway. I also remember in one of his vlogs tried on an outfit for a wedding or something and said he had to see what Niomi thought before buying it. She didn't like it so he got something else. I may be reading too much into it but at the time I thought it was weird that she had so much say over what he wore. It could just be that he valued her opinion though as he always used to talk about how she has always been interested in fashion. In another vlog Marcus was asked if Niomi found it hard to adjust to him being a YouTuber and he said yes and that anyone would struggle adjusting to that. Weird to think of that comment with regards to Joe adapting to being on camera all the time.

I don't know how to reply to comments but regarding the one that said why haven't her family commented on her eating her grandparents may have. I remember in Venetia's podcast she interviewed Niomi and she said when on holiday with her grandparents she went to a restaurant that didn't do vegan food (despite them saying they did when she phoned up) so they gave her a four cheese risotto and she ate it because her grandparents have always thought her eating habits are weird and she didn't want to make a fuss. It may just be that the older generation find vegans/vegetarians weird though instead of the restrictive aspect of her diet. In the same podcast Niomi also said her and Venetia were once at an event with Joe and Venetia's bf before Max and were given cakes they knew weren't vegan but they ate them anyway. Maybe she's stricter now and never breaks her veganism but thought it was interesting that she loosened up behind the scenes. I guess putting that in a vlog wouldn't be good for her brand or something.

And this seems like an absolutely bizarre reaction to a breakup but she's lost the love of her life so I can't blame her for losing her mind for a little while.

Yeah somehow I don’t think she would take him back either. I get the feeling he’s really offended her on a personal level - like I think he’s either put her down about the food, or her influencer ‘job.’ Like maybe he did ask her to go abroad with him again and she’s said no because of her job, and he’s gone ‘what job? You can do that online stuff anywhere’ or something. The way she’s really ramped up all the wellness stories after saying don’t let people dim your sparkle and be yourself and love yourself etc, I just feel he must’ve said something quite personal and insulting to her and you can’t really come back from that idk?
Maybe Joe realized he didn't want to spend the rest of his life with someone who vlogs/takes selfies all day. Perhaps he wasn't comfortable being on camera and wants his privacy back.

Reactions: 13
She was probably hoping she would be magically gifted a new blender if she kept crying about it all the time. Didn’t work unfortunately.
Drives me nuts when influencers do this. You have plenty of money to buy one for yourself without hinting you want something so that you get it #gifted.

It actually really rubbed me the wrong way that she was complaining about something in the GUEST HOUSE she is a guest in! It came across so rude, if you care that much, use $20 to buy yourself something nicer. They’re letting you stay there (presumably rent-free), seems rude to complain about the amenities they provided for you.

Reactions: 14
Lmao just now my bf texts me he’a going to get a Burger King for dinner because he hasn’t had one in ages. I hope he gets two burgers. Told him to enjoy. Imagine if Joe said such a thing to niomi!! :|
"N-Nooo Joey, no! I'm making us acai bowls! You can even gave a slice of toast! Don't do it Joey!"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi all,

I just wanted to present my theory of what happened based on what I've read in these threads, her Instagram posts and YouTube videos. It's essentially creative writing because it's all based on speculation but let me know what you think.

So it's possible Joe just lost his job because of COVID but I think it's also possible he was pressured to quit his job by Niomi and possibly both their families so that they were back in the UK closer to them. I can see Niomi wanting to be back on UK soil during such a uncertain time. If he quit, maybe it was at a bad time, maybe it was just before the IPL was moved Dubai or he sacrificed moving with the team to go with Niomi's wishes to be in the UK. I think Joe has or at least feels he has sacrificed a career opportunity for himself and he feels like he did it for Niomi. (I am not putting her for this, if I were in her shoes, I personally would want to go back home too)

We have been seeing news of the IPL moving to Dubai in this thread, so maybe this is what has brought on these negative thoughts for Joe when he sees it on his LinkedIn or on the news or even former colleagues. He regrets leaving the role after months of being unemployed and stuck at home. After seeing news IPL start up again without rehiring him, he regrets his decision and associates this bad decision with Niomi and didn't want to be with her anymore.

At the same time, maybe there was tension with Freddie in the same house, and he he used that as an excuse to suggest she take a break and go to her parents to get some rest and self care(maybe even suggested he would join her in a few days)

01/08 - The last post that Joe liked and it's a post of her going back home to Sussex. I feel like Niomi is the kind of girl who maybe expects Joe to like her photos and asks questions when he doesn't give it a like. He's keeping her happy until she's out of their apartment

I feel like by this point, he's brought up issues in their relationship and his feeling of regret about moving back from India. Maybe she points out that she made sacrifices to move to India for his job. It's possible he brought up her career and that he doesn't really consider it a proper job/career like the one he had.

03/08 - Niomi uploads a video 'Honest chat about "INFLUENCERS"' which looks like it's filmed in Joes flat. I remember she was trying to say shes not like other influencers and saying that her intention is not to sell her audience anything. This is completely incorrect, she is constantly naming brands and as many people on the old thread (https://tattle.life/threads/niomi-s...e-to-put-joes-fennel-teabag-back.7260/page-13) brought up, she purposely put in lots of ads on the video. What she was saying made no sense because almost every video she is promoting products and she had ad revenue from youtube too and she even talks about her skin care line shes's releasing. Her main source of income is from promoting products from other brands. Is she in denial or delusional about what she does for a living? Is she blatantly lying and just being a phony? I think Joe watched this and may have called her out on this and this caused major offense to her.

This is when she takes a few days off and uploads post on 06/08 two posts on 07/08 and an IGTV on 08/08 without Joe liking them. Maybe she saw so many posts go unliked by him, she initiates a conversation with him and they get into their final fight before she posts about taking a break from social media on 09/08 which I am assuming is the day they broke off the engagement. I think their relationship is over then or within a few days from that.

I agree with what other people are saying, I feel like Joe has said something to her that was really offensive to her. I think he doesnt respect what she does anymore and has only recently realised this and told her his opinion. I feel like it would be very traumatic for the love of your life to tell you that what your doing and have been doing for over 6 years is wrong and then break up with you (especially when they were with you and in her posts and videos for ~4 years).

Reactions: 12
I‘m just picturing Niomi running around burning sage, chanting at the sky and lighting photos of Joey aflame during the full moon tonight.

Perhaps she even made her self a calming cup of feel new tea!!

Or is that reserved for the new moon? 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
eb4a02ea3694f9711e821657210f8c7c.jpg

She gives hints but seems ashamed to publicly admit she has been dumped, not so much about her feelings, only because she wants everything to look perfect and have the absolute control.

Reactions: 6
Its happened... Reading this thread everyday has caused me to dream about them!!

Apparently I sat down with Joe & quizzed him about the breakup. He said he had had enough & wanted a change. He was happily eating lots of food as we chatted. Niomi was giving us a lot of side eye & then eventually left the room (no idea why she was there lol) when he laughed loudly.

I can't remember everything else (dream) Joe said!

He was very happy with his decision anyways 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Its happened... Reading this thread everyday has caused me to dream about them!!

Apparently I sat down with Joe & quizzed him about the breakup. He said he had had enough & wanted a change. He was happily eating lots of food as we chatted. Niomi was giving us a lot of side eye & then eventually left the room (no idea why she was there lol) when he laughed loudly.

That was super cringe, did he kiss you? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

hahaha, I need to take a break, I dreamt that I was pregnant .... with FREDDIE 😂 😂 😂 😂 WTF hahahahaha

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.