Niomi Smart #5 Onwards, upwards, but not Woodwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It sounds like we hit a nerve or something. Sure, this is a place to be bitchy and vent and it's ok as long as it stays within normal limits. I personally don't leave snarky comments on the influenzas videos and instagram, don't report them to sponsors, don't look up their houses on google etc. but if someone posts themselves in bikinis and shows close ups of their butt all over instagram then it's not unusual to get some comments on it. 🙄
This is a gossip forum so really no need for such attitude, and taking folic acid following NHS guidelines is not the same as adding loads of protein powders and supplements and cashing in on affiliate links and promotion money. Especially if you're presenting it as healthy.
The folic acid comment was directly in response to “folic acid is unhealthy”, ta.

Reactions: 3
This isn't how most vegans eat though. In fact, when done sensibly, a vegan diet has been found to help people better manage type 2 diabetes, and plant-based diets are associated with a lower risk of developing diabetes.
I have to disagree with this...unless this magical vegan diet is 100g of carbs or less a day.
People with type 2 who go low carb, keto even, can forget about type 2 and even ditch metformin if they're on it. People with type 1 can do so well on keto and even carnivore that they can go from crazy high numbers to low ones and even minimal insulin. There have also been cases where type 1s have reversed their diabetes on carnivore. Dr Shawn Baker and Dr Paul Saladino are great resources to look into if anyone is looking to actually heal their bodies.
My huband's twin, type 1 diabetic and Chron's sufferer went keto and then carnivore. She now doesn't need her insulin, her eyesight has improved, neuropathy no more, Chron's hasn't bothered her in 3 years, she lost over 15kg and now has the energy to lift weights and has actually been able to finally gain muscle, her mood and outlook on life are more positive than ever...she's a new person.
Granted, it's not a way of life many people can commit to following but those who do seem to stay on it for decades...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
The superhero monologue was a lot to handle first thing this morning.

that dinner was very feeble. Who would go to the effort of taking out a blender in someone else’s house to make a basic black bean burger and then have it with no bun, a bit of salad with LIME ffs and a few bits of vegan cheese.

she definitely was dropping hints about the break up I think - nobody needs to house sit, they let her stay there while they were away so she could be in London and get some space on her own
Joe is also in London, clearly she doesn't care about bumping into him. I'd be avoiding the city for a while

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.