Niomi Smart #5 Onwards, upwards, but not Woodwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never get it when women post bikini/sexy bod shots after getting dumped.

Like, he's seen the goods, and he still ain't stayin', so...?
Haha! Yeah i know what you mean, but i think it's more to boost her self esteem and give herself a much needed ego boost after being freshly brutally dumped. I doubt she wants him back after this, maybe nice to have some reassurance you still got 'it'

Reactions: 10
I think Niomi has a recipe which is mac and cheese made with butternut squash and nutritional yeast or something? It looks and sounds so gross, there are so many vegan cheese options now it’s kinda wild to be sprinkling yeast on your food
Nooch has been used as a cheese replacement for years and is actually really good for you. I use it all the time and I'm not like nimbot at all. It tastes more like cheese than vegan cheese in a lot of cases

I haven’t seen Joey with a grin this big ... EVER!View attachment 230992
'

That's Freddie isn't it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

Yel

3. That blender that left lumpy banana in the smoothie bowls
She'll be putting a curse on that poor substandard blender. I really felt for her quarantining in a cottage on her boyfriend's estate with a blender that just wasn't up to the job.

Does anyone else remember when she declared she wasn't going to spent £20 on sub standard yoga classes anymore because they weren't very good 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Personally if the man of my dreams just dumped & humiliated me I would have taken a much longer break from social media and youtube. I get that it's her livelihood but she's got the career freedom and financial stability to take a longer break then the rest of us commoners and I for one would not blame her for doing so. Maybe work on some behind the scenes stuff like recipes and ideas for what the hell to do when it's not smoothie bowl weather. It's also about public perception. Many are struggling to relate and sympathise when she is prancing around in her bikini laying in the pool, dreaming about her next holiday destination. She needs to understand that her life appears incredibly perfect. That's why so many people struggle to connect with her. I'd be stuffing down cookies gaining weight by the hour or ugly crying while drunk in someone's bathtub right now. Atleast If she stayed quiet for longer most of us would have thought.. wow, she's really going through it. Her instagram pics are flawless, her crying face is flawless and her life seems flawless..I just wish she could give us a moment of real humanity. Let out a fart for once would you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I wonder if Niomi is wearing her wedding dress while she burns her Joeeey letter like that Friends episode :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think Niomi will take Joe back in a second. Unless he cheated on her he hasn't given her a reason to HATE him. He's still that 'perfect' guy who got away, still dreamy Joe. The nastiest thing he did was break up with her. I don't think Joe is a bad guy or was a bad boyfriend.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She just set a blank page on fire to 'let go of things that no longer serve her' 🙄 this is just getting ridiculous now.
Screenshot_2020-09-02-22-08-44-328_com.instagram.android.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She just set a blank page on fire to 'let go of things that no longer serve her' 🙄 this is just getting ridiculous now.
A friend needs to have a word with her. Do you think it was a page from her wedding planning book? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh my god. She set the piece of paper on fire INSIDE. You can see a chest of drawers in the back. Is it just me or does that seem really bleeping irresponsible? She has so many followers who may copy her and it could end really bad. I thought she would've done it outside...

Reactions: 21
Oh my god. She set the piece of paper on fire INSIDE. You can see a chest of drawers in the back. Is it just me or does that seem really bleeping irresponsible? She has so many followers who may copy her and it could end really bad. I thought she would've done it outside...
Yes, it does seem like quite a misguided thing to do.

Reactions: 8

Lol. The women who carry on like that are the first ones to take their bf back. If that phone rang she would trip over herself to answer it hoping it's Joe...🙄 She wants him back...And yes it's irresponsible and a bit dramatic

Reactions: 14
I think Niomi will take Joe back in a second. Unless he cheated on her he hasn't given her a reason to HATE him. He's still that 'perfect' guy who got away, still dreamy Joe. The nastiest thing he did was break up with her. I don't think Joe is a bad guy or was a bad boyfriend.
I love how you say he hasn't given her a reason to hate him when we know f*ck all about what happened between them because no one is spilling the tea. He could have cheated, sure, but there are things other than cheating that could also be super hurtful and depending on the person be grounds for a permanent break. Like, he could have told her she's a waste of space or that he can't stand being with her because of x,y,z. I don't know, there are so many things that would be super hurtful to someone like Niomi, who bases so much of her worth on what others think of hers.

And even if the worst thing he ever did was break up with her, he made her picture perfect life publicly crumble. I doubt Niomi would forgive that easily.

Reactions: 21
I love how you say he hasn't given her a reason to hate him when we know f*ck all about what happened between them because no one is spilling the tea. He could have cheated, sure, but there are things other than cheating that could also be super hurtful and depending on the person be grounds for a permanent break.
Yeah I don’t think she would’ve called it ‘traumatic’ if it wasn’t something majorly hurtful tbh

Reactions: 10
ahh when did she say it was traumatic? I hope she spills all
The most recent video on her Youtube channel. She never confirms it's about a breakup but says she's been through a traumatic period in her life.

Reactions: 1
However I don’t agree that the new age guru stuff is harmless fun tbh, I think very often it exploits people’s difficulties in order to attain considerable investments of their money (people genuinely shell out money for rocks that they on some level DO believe are healing crystals), time, and emotion. It’s preying on people’s need to believe they can control their lives in areas where sadly you can’t. (Sound familiar with Niomi as a self professed control freak? She couldn’t control Joe’s love for her or her own happiness in the end, so she is attempting to find a source of control and explanation for that).

I also believe it‘s especially harmful when it couples with pseudoscience around health, and tbh after researching this for an assignment back in 2017 I really don’t believe you can extract this exploitation from the industry in all its variations today. ALSO I think a lot of people say ‘it’s fun’ as a bit of a front to try and make the skeptics or questioners seem crazy or overly invested when in reality they really do believe a lot of it is genuinely true and will invest their money in it time and time again, which emboldens the charlatans sadly.
Apart from the ethical question on Crystal mining, which I agree with, I don't see why anyone else's belief system has to be mocked or judged. All religions live off money of their followers and spirituality is the same. Its a business (I'm a great believer that churches should be taxed like every other institutions of any belief). But if she find solace and peace in it, good for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I love how you say he hasn't given her a reason to hate him when we know f*ck all about what happened between them because no one is spilling the tea. He could have cheated, sure, but there are things other than cheating that could also be super hurtful and depending on the person be grounds for a permanent break. Like, he could have told her she's a waste of space or that he can't stand being with her because of x,y,z. I don't know, there are so many things that would be super hurtful to someone like Niomi, who bases so much of her worth on what others think of hers.

And even if the worst thing he ever did was break up with her, he made her picture perfect life publicly crumble. I doubt Niomi would forgive that easily.
I would believe you if Niomi wasn't trying to set her flat on fire to prove that she's moving on or whatever. Just move on...quietly. If he hurt her deeply she wouldn't be carrying on like this. She's team Doing Too Much and that's because she still wants him back.

Reactions: 7

I agree and she also called it a tit storm. I don't know but I just can't imagine that he cheated tho. But I suspect he did or said something very hurtful. Also worth mentioning he went from liking every picture on her instagram and suddenly stoped liking her pictures after the 1st of August. If the ball was in her court and he did something horrible and made a mistake he would have still liked al her pictures in hopes to win her back. I just think there was a fight. What went down we will never know. But her actions feels like she's mad at him yet wants him back or rather *if it was up to her they would have never have split kinda vibe.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.