Niomi Smart #5 Onwards, upwards, but not Woodwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If It is indeed a breakdown of their relationship I of course feel bad for her- it’s never nice regardless of who initiated it. I must say that Amelia Liana really grew on me when her engagement was called off- she was instantly so much more relatable, just by saying yep, got blindsided and he dumped me etc. and she capitalised on the situation which I actually respect cos fair enough- she was straight up about what happened, made ‘getting over a breakup’ almost a business with her podcast and used it to her advantage. I feel like people would respect that is much more than what niomi is doing with the cryptic messages- perhaps it’s just a tactic to increase engagement, but I think the relatability isn’t there. Cos with Amelia it’s like yeah she has fancy house, clothes etc etc and yet this is something we were able to relate to. I don’t know if any of this makes sense, not had enough coffee yet !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I know we’re about two seconds away from people coming in this thread like I dOnT sEe AnYtHiNg WrOnG and JoE iS a GrOwN mAn! type stuff but wow she was indeed extremely controlling and it really wouldn’t surprise me if this is in fact what ended it. I’m sorry but WHO says about their boyfriend’s hair that “WE haven’t done something with this” and so on... literally so many other examples. I’m starting to come around to the belief that she did in fact see this coming and part of her OTT behaviour this last year was her trying to force the relationship forward when it was falling apart.
You are spot on. Society needs to stop with all this ‘he’s a grown man he can say no’. Etc.

so many men go through abuse like this, and fear of speaking out . Because of that kind of reaction.
So nothing done and it’s brushed under the carpet as ‘weak man’ .
Someone on the local news where I live was getting abused by his violet girlfriend . She was beating him etc. He didn’t tell his friends , because wrongly he was ashamed . She ended up killing him.
he came across as such a lovely man from what his friends and family said. So sad to know he suffered like that and felt he couldn’t speak out because ashamed .

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
if work means checking your emails and posting instagram picture then I haven't had holidays or break for YEARS either. :eek: Oh Niomi, wake up girl, it's time to join the real world.
I couldn't believe that I read that too!! She was in India yet a few months ago!! Doing what seemed to be nothing. Had she been fighting fires in Oz, or working for the NHS I might have had sympathy. Get a grip

Reactions: 13
Anyone who's looking at Niomi with jealousy right now, I can't. She's literally burning random bits of paper and putting it on Instagram.

Think Joe's life is going on a massive upgrade. It'll take time for him to fully release from all the damage Nimbobs has no doubt done, but hope he'llget there.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Okay so call me obsessed but I’ve been rewatching some videos of hers lately and I’ve been intrigued by some stuff. 1/ in her moving together vlog she talked about an apt tour and it never happened. In many videos she just brushes it off saying her sofa wasn’t the one she liked and her decoration not being perfect but in my opinion, joe did not want her to film their home and maybe wanted to keep some privacy.
2/ I feel like there had been many more down moments in her relationship than she would like us to know (very normal but then, don’t say that you’ve never ever had the tiniest argument with your partner). For example, on her video « huge life update + q&a » she seems very depressed but of course, she had to say that it was hormonal and that joeyyyy was peeeeerfect. It was shortly after they moved in together, my take on that is that she realised he works long hours and they had arguments about it and that perfect life where they blend into one person doing everything together could not happen. I think it has been going pretty poorly for years!
As other people here have said, people who claim their relationship is perfect and they never argue etc usually have the least functioning relationships. If it is true they did not argue at all that is totally unhealthy anyway, it just means tensions build up and eventually explode (hence the relationship ending). It reminds me very much of a girl I lived with and her (now ex) bf

Reactions: 10

Yel

I know you shouldn't try to improve on a classic, but I thought a few zooms might work. She's in this for the long game and won't be dropping video in order to tease it out and do as many ads as possible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I know you shouldn't try to improve on a classic, but I thought a few zooms might work. She's in this for the long game and won't be dropping video in order to tease it out and do as many ads as possible.

View attachment 231865
the tone of her voice when she says "I'M having a feel new tea" could not be more pass agg. this will never get old. This even beats that weird glitch video :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Was there a problem with the blender that made the lumpy banana? Why didn't she just blend it for longer until the banana wasn't lumpy? Maybe Joey wanted toast because he couldn't stand the thought of lumpy banana again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How can someone get so excited about liquified fruit?????????

View attachment 231865
This is brilliant!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
the tone of her voice when she says "I'M having a feel new tea" could not be more pass agg. this will never get old. This even beats that weird glitch video :LOL:
I wish someone would video capture the gleambot moment, I'm terrible with tech and have no idea how you're all doing these amazing video things but it's honestly one of the funniest things on the internet

• Haha
This was the most bizarre vlog, the entire thing. The smoothie bowl weather vlog.

I wish someone would video capture the gleambot moment, I'm terrible with tech and have no idea how you're all doing these amazing video things but it's honestly one of the funniest things on the internet
Someone should!

"It's -- ermm -- plastic -- ugh -- nerrupp -- "

• Haha
This was the most bizarre vlog, the entire thing. The smoothie bowl weather vlog.
:LOL:
did anyone watch Humans on channel 4? It reminded me of when the synths started breaking down/losing battery

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Yel

I think Niomi has finally reached the level to get a page in the wiki, added links to some of the clipped videos. Feel free to add any I've missed https://tattle.life/wiki/niomi-smart/

Gleambot :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

View attachment 231865
oh wow smoothie bowl weather backwards is also an absolute banger 😂 a wagga new square! a wagga new square!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

View attachment 231865
As if smoothie bowl weather isn’t confusing enough, I hear sweetie bowl weather. Maybe Bath & Body Works can create these scents. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Yel

That smoothie bowl is legendary :LOL:

So many layers, I didn't realise that she ended up putting Kelloggs stuff on it, that company well known for ethical-washing while posening people with pop tarts and pringles. Always the good little gleam bot

1599134857364.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s so weird that two very rich people had to endure the hardship of a dodgy blender and didn’t just order a Nutribullet from amazon. She was so passive aggressive about it, ‘oh we’re used to lumpy banana now!’ buy another one then, you have plenty of money. Just strange behaviour.
Yes, i wondered why she didn't amaz0n prime a nutribullet or even a vitamix? Then realised she mighy have been angling for a freebie! And, what was this terrible blender that couldn't even handle a banana? It looked expensive in the vids.

Will she get her vitamix and 2 nutribullets back, or are they joes now?!

That smoothie bowl is legendary :LOL:

So many layers, I didn't realise that she ended up putting Kelloggs stuff on it, that company well known for ethical-washing while posening people with pop tarts and pringles. Always the good little gleam bot

View attachment 231889
Love that you got the screengrab with her pointing to 'no added sugar'
Yes, no added sugar. Tbh I'm surprised she eats granola.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Love that you got the screengrab with her pointing to 'no added sugar'
Yes, no added sugar. Tbh I'm surprised she eats granola.
Yes so weird when she describes a slice of rye bread as "naughty" yet regularly eats a bowl of sugary granola for breakfast. Not judging anyone who eats granola, just a weird double standard!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.