Niomi Smart #44 She ‘got it done’ with Forky in bed, then moved to Bali and brought a Donkey to her shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His Followers number grew already by about +150 😳
also, she said that she assumed it would just be a Barbecue Party , but she did bring an extra paar of high heels with her „just in case“ (she entered the surprise party in sneakers 😬)
Am I the only person who hates the heels and thought the trainers were a much better look?

Reactions: 25
Am I the only person who hates the heels and thought the trainers were a much better look?
i think anything is better than clear plastic heels tbh.

can you believe we are only in June! Getting lost in the jungle with Bradley was THIS YEAR. 2022’s been a busy one for our Dimbobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
those comments guessing he's joe... how awkward for all the involved! i'm cringing so hard i'm about to turn inside out.

i bet she runs ahead with this, moves to bali for him in 2 to 3 months, then they break up but by that time she already has an excuse to stay there and live her colonizer life. written in the stars!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I‘ll definitely enjoy the tit show that is about to take place, but at the same time I feel soo sorry for her… I bet she doesn‘t know that much about his past Sex clubbing life and just „clicked„ with him based on this whole sekt-like-manifest-self love-bullshit.. I hope she won‘t follow him back to Bali for this, but really works on her issues…

• Sad
Reactions: 13
This makes me think of Niomi and her new beau.

I’ll let you guess who’s who.

btjupn510zc9zhfqz829w0dcmsvxrsasub9tjffem&rid=200w.gif

Same deep fried hair, same big teeth.
The movie is called « Dumb & Dumber ». How ironic 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I think that she sees today as a big reveal insta day where she is ''breaking the internet''. But tomorrow she has to face real life with this guy, he cannot just stay at her apartment right? What is the next step, is he going back to Bali or to Ireland? She was so obsessed with not being single on her birthday that she needed these staged pictures for her selfesteem. But tomorrow will be different, he will be around her 24/7, she will get fed up with him.

Reactions: 24
This thread used to be dead years ago....look at it now!!!
Thanks for the all the recent entertainment Dimbobs lol

Reactions: 27
I’m struggling to even understand the timeline of when she met and started hooking up with Lordon McDonkey… She said she was only looking for friendship, we saw her hanging out with other guys like the photographer, she followed Dettol Daddy back on instagram, and then bam her birthday hits and it’s all about this guy? So presumably they’ve been hooking up for like 2.5 weeks?? What on earth… Imagine being her family seeing him all over her and carrying her off like that and he’s a total stranger.

All I see is 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩
But this meeting was foretold by the stars, it's destiny!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She talked about not being interested in anything but friendship just three weeks ago.

What is she doing?! I bet she'll say it was love at first sight, written in the stars etc. etc.

What must her family and friends be thinking about this?
And her good friend Forky, whom she bonded with in the jungle, wasn't even invited to her party. I guess he was just a fuckboy after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This guy is real classy...

I looked into his background as a nightclub promoter. He used to run a company called Midnight Events (also referred to as Midnight Promotions) and is the man responsible for club promos such as 'Knickers for Liquor' - a free drink in exchange for your underwear - and This is Thursdays or T.I.T - send a picture of your cleavage for a free pass to the club. It is the same guy - there's a YouTube video where he talks about running Midnight Events.

There is probably a lot more on this that I don't have time to look into right now. Suddenly GeTITdone doesn't seem so bad.

Linking a few articles:

Okay I'm only now reading these articles 'cause I didn't have time earlier and WHAT THE ACTUAL duck??!!! This guy is appalling!!!
Also this part of an article - woww! Congrats Niomi, you really found yourself a good one! :sick::sick:
1.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I think she did it on purpose, showing a tall dark haired guy from behind, so everyone thinks / hopes it is Joe. And how weird must it be for Jamie to read that.
I bet we will get a Q&A soon, where she will only get one question that she refuses to answer because she wants her audience to stick around for the big reveal....
Lordon will probably only be shown from the back in their wedding pictures so that everyone thinks it's Joey.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Tbh when I saw that picture with this new guy I had a moment of is that Joe? Because she was single 3 weeks ago and has been in Bali and I couldn't think of a rationale explanation for her suddenly have a partner in England

bleeping hell this is a carcrash. Why on earth is she posting someone she's know absolutely max 6 weeks. Why has she moved him in with her? What is she doing?! Just 2 years ago she was engaged to Joe, it's like her standards have fallen off a cliff

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.