Niomi Smart #44 She ‘got it done’ with Forky in bed, then moved to Bali and brought a Donkey to her shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg imagine - Niomi must've thought she'd hit the jackpot upgrading from Marcus to Joe, now she's hanging around with men like these two uggos I bet she's wishing she'd just stayed with Marcus 🤣
Haha, exactly those last two lads (Lorden Mcdonald Horsey and Forkey) are a no-no. Marcus is a 6+/7- now that he is a successful clothing brand owner. His hip-hop street style is fugly though. Imagine what Niomi would look like if she started dating him again:
Vhvyzjpl.jpeg
RtGlmAkl.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Shoutout to Niomi's youtube viewers, those poor bastards think she's still single & recovering from Joey breakup.

Screenshot_20220612-235423_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220612-235552_YouTube.jpg

When they find out she was, in fact, not single:

519.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
Haha, exactly those last two lads (Lorden Mcdonald Horsey and Forkey) are a no-no. Marcus is a 6+/7- now that he is a successful clothing brand owner. His hip-hop street style is fugly though. Imagine what Niomi would look like if she started dating him again:
View attachment 1338832View attachment 1338833
I just checked Marcus’ IG and he def had a glow up since earlier years! He’s kind of a snack now… not with that dandelion blowball hairstyle though
Anyways, him & Niomi don’t match the vibe at all

Reactions: 15
I mean come on guys, the only logical explanation I have for all of this is… that d1ck must have been too good to be left in Bali 🤭
This is very plausible tbh.

I came out of a long term relationship and it was horrendous. Started hooking up with a guy who was very passionate in the bedroom. Silly me thought I was in love because the D was so good. Looking back on it, there were serious red flags such as refusing to acknowledge any status on our “thing” 🤔 🤔

Reactions: 26
This is very plausible tbh.

I came out of a long term relationship and it was horrendous. Started hooking up with a guy who was very passionate in the bedroom. Silly me thought I was in love because the D was so good. Looking back on it, there were serious red flags such as refusing to acknowledge any status on our “thing” 🤔 🤔
We’ve all been there.

Also, please tell me I’m not the only one who zoomed in on that naked pic of Jamie on his IG… 😏 just saying there seems to be a shadow 🍆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
God help the guy when he discovers this thread.:LOL:
*in a thick Irish accent*
“Hey my dick’s big! ….. But oh darrrn, they caught on to my scam business and scam rulaetionship”
3EFF9F8E-8B9F-4B5F-A364-C787FF87CB42.jpeg

20A222F7-0D0D-4895-B2F7-059D1063B05A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Love how she tagged everyone but him to keep up the ~mystery~
Chill princess, we already know he's a scammer life-coach and former sex party organizer.
View attachment 1338150
I think it’s fair to say we know more about Lordon McDonkey than Niomi does. When she finally sits down to catch up on her thread she might be in for another surprise.

Reactions: 40
I think it’s fair to say we know more about Lordon McDonkey than Niomi does. When she finally sits down to catch up on her thread she might be in for another surprise.
Oh absolutely… there’s no way Niomi would’ve shipped him to Terrina’s doorstep if she knew how sus he really is. I wonder if fans have reached out to warn her about him?

Reactions: 11
Oh what a joyful ride the start of this thread and end of the last have been. Thank you tattlers for multiple laughs and Niomi for the excellent content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Love how she tagged everyone but him to keep up the ~mystery~
Chill princess, we already know he's a scammer life-coach and former sex party organizer.
(do you think some of her idiot followers seeing him from the back might think she got back with Joe lol)
Screen Shot 2022-06-12 at 9.16.03 PM.png

Guys, I'm scared...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Longtime lurker here 👋 - have long appreciated the sleuthing skills of everyone here. Had to join to post this gem of a photo. Who wouldn’t pose like this when they bring their vacay fling home to meet all their family and friends??

Perhaps this “friend” of niomi’s bonded with her over their shared dismal vocabularies.

Screenshot_20220613-054113_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Longtime lurker here 👋 - have long appreciated the sleuthing skills of everyone here. Had to join to post this gem of a photo. Who wouldn’t pose like this when they bring their vacay fling home to meet all their family and friends??

Perhaps this “friend” of niomi’s bonded with her over their shared dismal vocabularies.

View attachment 1339174
You think it is a romantic photo, but we all know this guy is just counting the followers he we will get and she is just evil laughing in her head "I'm not a 30 single princess for my birthday day anymore licherally and be married soon like with dream joe"
Oh moon what a dreamy shitstorm 🤣😂
So much catastrophe in front of us !! I don't think we are ready 🤣🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.