Niomi Smart #44 She ‘got it done’ with Forky in bed, then moved to Bali and brought a Donkey to her shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she even understand what she’s copy/pasting?
1656493512044.jpeg

1656493523043.jpeg

And we all know that she wants her viewers to appreciate something else than her pull up 🤦🏻‍♀️🤢
1656493559361.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I've done it a few times (it's via the Advertising Standard Agency as they apparently now look at influencers too), and just get the standard response that they have 'reminded them of the rules.' It is so frustrating, she does it so often. Particulary for Smart Skin.

What a surprise to the above, another gifted trip for the 'posh' influencer when she still has no clue about tennis. I only ever see her show interest when it's Wimbledon season. Assume she wasn't invited this time...
Am I correct in thinking she probably should be declaring all her oh so kindly gifted items as part of her taxable income?

Reactions: 13
Same garbage hair he gives all the other cheap losers, they probably line up at the door.

View attachment 1377304

6 years on YT and this is his sub count lol

View attachment 1377306
Had a look at his website... a hair cut from him costs £500!
View attachment 1377672
View attachment 1377674

And we all know that she wants her viewers to appreciate something else than her pull up 🤦🏻‍♀️🤢
View attachment 1377676
Dimbobs, you know what would be EVEN more sustainable than getting these 'sustainable' trainers? Not getting any new trainers! We all know you don't need any more. Same applies for all these 'sustainable' things you get. Not to mention your frequent flying is not something someone who cares about the planet would be doing.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
hazelpallazzo1: What do you think about Russia and Ukraine?
Niomi: I’ve never been there before! What are the best places you’d recommend? I need to find a plane ticket for free, it sounds amazing!

hannahsinden: And also how about Roe v Wade?! What’s your stance Niomi?
Niomi: Who the hell are Roe and Wade? Would love to meet them, they seem lovely!
DIMBOBS 'Are they related to Mona and Lisa?' 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1377672
View attachment 1377674

View attachment 1377676
Sorry, first unassisted pull up!? …it’s just shows that what she does for workout and diet is a joke…after this much yoga she should be able to support her own body weight even without any practice. I was able to do pull-ups as a chubby teenager and I was far from being the strongest in my class, I just had regular workouts and since I’m doing yoga my upper body was never stronger.

Reactions: 15
Had a look at his website... a hair cut from him costs £500!
omg this can't be serious. How can a haircut be so expensive ? Mine is 30 euros lol (I actually tried a 100 euros haircut once, the hairdresser was so mean and my hair was horrible, I never came back).

Reactions: 20
omg this can't be serious. How can a haircut be so expensive ? Mine is 30 euros lol (I actually tried a 100 euros haircut once, the hairdresser was so mean and my hair was horrible, I never came back).
£500 to get deep fried bleached hair? These influencers are even dumber than I thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Apparently if they're mean the client is more likely to want to please them, by tipping, purchasing the recommended (overpriced) products at the salon and by coming back as often as they recommend in order to 'fix' their 'bad' hair.

Obviously it doesn't always work, but scarily it often does!

Well done for not being taken in by the scissor wielding meanie.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Speaking of deep fried bleached hair..

1656505072484.jpeg

Bragging, complaining.. again. What else can you do Niomi? Not much apparently. So why don’t you shut the f*ck up?

She’s so exhausting.. Good luck Jamie.

1656505271079.jpeg

I don’t know if she did something to her eyebrows, but she looks so mean, like 😈

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Of course not, she doesn’t even know what’s going on. Not sure she even knows something just happened actually.
Agree, I would be extremely surprised if she knew what roe v wade was
I don’t know if she did something to her eyebrows, but she looks so mean, like 😈
Was wondering this too, did she get a brow lift or something? I don't know much about plastic surgery but she looks really different

So Deborah James has died, the bowel cancer campaigner who recently stood up for niomi about online trolling.. And what has niomi posted about? Her haircut. Sums it up really.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Speaking of deep fried bleached hair..

View attachment 1378046

Bragging, complaining.. again. What else can you do Niomi? Not much apparently. So why don’t you shut the f*ck up?

She’s so exhausting.. Good luck Jamie.

View attachment 1378056

She really does look mean ! Hasn't always been that way I think.... thinking back to the Nim-era of her nice, natural brown hair and more classy style.
I bet she can get really unpleasant in person if she doesn't like you... or if you're not good looking/ well-known enough for her to take a selfie with u 🙃
I'll be here, patiently waiting for her to give us a sign she is starting to work on her issues...... 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Every time she posts an AD, she barely reaches 4,000 likes, not to mention the few comments. And yet, she continues these rubbish partnerships.

1656527732867.png

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Allbirds trainers are so bleeping ugly I'm sorry but why does she keep shoving them down our throats. 🖕.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Click click! blink and you will miss the next boyfriend 😂

• Haha
Every time she posts an AD, she barely reaches 4,000 likes, not to mention the few comments. And yet, she continues these rubbish partnerships.

View attachment 1378798
She doesn't care and she doesn't respect her viewers. The only reason she has an online presence these days is to get gifted things. And to show off.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.