Niomi Smart #44 She ‘got it done’ with Forky in bed, then moved to Bali and brought a Donkey to her shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think they'll get married? Or will this fizzle out very quickly? Do we think she's just trying to find another tall guy with dark hair to replace Joe?
Will they start hosting massive London orgies together?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Really dying to know how Forky is feeling about all of this :ROFLMAO: he must be slightly bitter from a crushed ego point of view.

Will they start hosting massive London orgies together?
Ha! We all know she becomes whoever she thinks her new guy wants so....sex guru swinger Niomi here we come.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She has only thanked her mother and Charlotte. What about her step-dad and her sister? What about thanking the persons who were there?

She always gives the same speech, like « Oh my god, I had no idea about the party with so many of my nearest and dearest. I’m so popular guys, how embarrassing! But, you know, I love being in the spotlight. It’s all about me, because you guys have missed me so much, don’t you? »

Reactions: 31
I am soooo confused right now.
I mean just a few months ago her and Forky were on a bed semi naked
Just weeks ago she was talking about not being interested in the men in Bali
Now Lordon McDonkey (just brilliant btw) flew with her back to London, then to her family home with her and they're insta official????

Oh my god I'm loving this but what the hell is she doing!?
Do we think they'll get married? Or will this fizzle out very quickly? Do we think she's just trying to find another tall guy with dark hair to replace Joe?
To be honest, at this point I just don’t really care anymore about if it’s going to last or not, Niomi is completely off the rail, and to me this is just some brilliant content to observe…I used to be concerned for her, now it’s just like duck it, imma just watch 🍿🥤

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Oh my god I'm loving this but what the hell is she doing!?
If they do get married and have a family together, the kids will have really big teeth, deep fried hair and one brain cell. Lovely!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
To be honest, at this point I just don’t really care anymore about if it’s going to last or not, Niomi is completely off the rail, and to me this is just some brilliant content to observe…I used to be concerned for her, now it’s just like duck it, imma just watch 🍿🥤
I feel the same, bring it on! Her personality changes with every guy. So excited for this fifty shades of lordon chapter.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
We should have a sweepstake or something…

Option 1) she moves to Baaahli with this random
Option 2) they set up a business together - something life coach/yoga retreat in London and Baaahli
Option 3) he mysteriously disappears never to be mentioned again (like Forky) in let’s say… 2-3 months
Option 4) they get engaged at Christmas after a 6 month whirlwind romance

Either way I’m here for it all 🍿🥤

Reactions: 45
I don't think she wants to get married anymore, she just wants to have fun. Too bad it's with the wrong guy every time.

Reactions: 10
His Followers number grew already by about +150 😳
also, she said that she assumed it would just be a Barbecue Party , but she did bring an extra paar of high heels with her „just in case“ (she entered the surprise party in sneakers 😬)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I hope Niomi slows down. It’s not really concerning to me aside from STDs that Lordon hosts sex parties. I’ve heard from multiple sources that sex parties are actually boring and barely worth attending. If he’s grown out of the mindset where guys have to ply women with liquor and play mind games though, that’s awesome. /unpopularopinions

Reactions: 14
She has only thanked her mother and Charlotte. What about her step-dad and her sister? What about thanking the persons who were there?
I find it weird too. She thanked Verity, Terrina, Charlotte, even Noodle got a place in her feed, and Ian (that made me cringe so much), but she always "forgot" her step dad, who has been in her family since she is like 15. Ignore the people who raised you, because the guy you've known for 2-3 weeks is more important, well done Nimdiot :rolleyes:

I love this chaos
Omg me too !!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow what a ride catching up on this thread, 10/10 would recommend.

To go from forky to a guy that people think is even more of a downgrade is something. Bless Nims, she really is creator and creating her most interesting content to date 🎉

Joey must really be regretting his life choices 🤣

Screenshot_20220612-202523_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
The DRAMAAAA coming through!!!
Chapter 100 : How to licherally eff up your life online further !! Tip nr 1: After being lost in a jungle with a prick and being tagged as the dumbest influencer of 2022, bring back a creep from Bali so you can be lost in life FOREVER and continue to be the dumbest influencer in the universe!
Screenshot_20220612-212650_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.