Niomi Smart #44 She ‘got it done’ with Forky in bed, then moved to Bali and brought a Donkey to her shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Verity organised a surprise party for Nims on what is her own (Verity's) birthday. You couldn't make this up. And Nims said she almost ruined the surprise by staying in Bali. So she was about to extend her trip again to stay in Bali for this guy?!

Oh my, he is on the grid already. It took Forky months to make it on there!
I think Verity’s birthday is today and Niomi’s party was yesterday

Reactions: 7
I'm so fascinated by the setup of that photo. Did he randomly pick her up like that as if they're newly married and someone snapped a photo? Or was it staged and project-managed by Terrina? Either way, WEIRD AF.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I mean come on guys, the only logical explanation I have for all of this is… that d1ck must have been too good to be left in Bali 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Cheap shot nimbecile with that photo, very cheap shot. As if...Oh boy she seems so desperate to show off ANYTHING....she really asks for being trolled on her IG, like she really does it on purpose.

Reactions: 19
I can't keep up 😭😂 The timeline of the newest relationship so weird and WHY ON EARTH she's already posting him on IG and introduced him to her family? 😭 Craaaazy.

I used to enjoy her content years ago but haven't been able to take her seriously in a long time..

Reactions: 26
She talked about not being interested in anything but friendship just three weeks ago.

What is she doing?! I bet she'll say it was love at first sight, written in the stars etc. etc.

What must her family and friends be thinking about this?

Reactions: 26
How is she not embarrassed? Like whatever, let her have fun and sleep with loads of guys, but to post them on her insta and make out they’re some loved up couple. Jesus, niomi, you are not a teenager, get a grip.

Reactions: 47
She won’t come home for her grandads funeral and her family will throw her a surprise party when she’s back from 7 weeks of sunbathing. No wonder she’s so selfish

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
I swear, Dental Daddy is like a dentist with bad teeth (oh, how apt). How can a ‘life coach’ even associate with this absolute car crash and expect to be taken seriously? What are either of them thinking?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have a feeling her family is loving it... I think they might put pressure on her to find a man. My mum can't understand how I'm happy being single, she thinks I need a man to be happy in life. If I brought a man home from bali after knowing him for 2 weeks, she'd be over the moon.

Terrina is probably loving life right now.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
1655059254879.png

Lordon's thoughts on how to not appear embarrassed : "What a nice fence, i will do some stretching there"

Edit :
1655059610963.png

lul. Yeah she is different, she doesn't run after free money. She isn't selfish.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I am soooo confused right now.
I mean just a few months ago her and Forky were on a bed semi naked
Just weeks ago she was talking about not being interested in the men in Bali
Now Lordon McDonkey (just brilliant btw) flew with her back to London, then to her family home with her and they're insta official????

Oh my god I'm loving this but what the hell is she doing!?
Do we think they'll get married? Or will this fizzle out very quickly? Do we think she's just trying to find another tall guy with dark hair to replace Joe?

Reactions: 35
I wasn’t engaged but had relationship end when I was 28 (like niomi), I didn’t post a pic of my ‘new’ boyfriend on Instagram until we were 5/6 months in. I went on to marry him so safe to say I was pretty certain on him. I don’t think I’d even told my parents about him a few weeks in, let alone the whole online world.

Does anyone else think it is simply UNHINGED to post new relationships online so frequently?! Is she so desperate for people to know she’s not single!?

Ps it looks like noodle is actually trying to escape

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I think she did it on purpose, showing a tall dark haired guy from behind, so everyone thinks / hopes it is Joe. And how weird must it be for Jamie to read that.
I bet we will get a Q&A soon, where she will only get one question that she refuses to answer because she wants her audience to stick around for the big reveal....

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.