Niomi Smart #44 She ‘got it done’ with Forky in bed, then moved to Bali and brought a Donkey to her shed

Choose a nickname for Niomi's new man

• Toothy

Votes: 62 17.6%
  • Horsey

Votes: 24 6.8%
  • Dental Daddy

Votes: 90 25.5%
  • Gnasher

Votes: 37 10.5%
  • Donkey

Votes: 42 11.9%
  • Lordon

Votes: 123 34.8%
  • Something else (state in comments)

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Critchley for the thread title! Apologies, I had to tweak it a bit to make it fit.

Recap:

Niomi's grandpa sadly died while Nims was in Bali, but instead of returning home to support her family and attend his funeral, Nims stayed right where she was, because:

Nims1.jpg

Nims turned 30 while she was in Bali, but we didn't get any drunk dancing in the park this year. Instead her birthday was a low-key affair spent with her new 'Bali family.' Forky sent birthday wishes her way, which she ignored, but all the same she claimed she was not interested in pursuing a new relationship. She also claimed that men were licherally throwing themselves at her in Bali. Oh, and Dettol Daddy made a reappearance in Bali too. Still, Nims claimed she was only interested in making friends.

nims2.jpg

She lied. Nims has a new man in her life. We had a lot of intel on this from our Tattle detectives and it's been confirmed on IG. She brought him home from Bali with her and they are currently shacked up in her shed (probably). Here he is:

Nims3.jpeg

We need a nickname for him. Cast your votes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Thanks to @Critchley for the thread title! Apologies, I had to tweak it a bit to make it fit.

Recap:

Niomi's grandpa sadly died while Nims was in Bali, but instead of returning home to support her family and attend his funeral, Nims stayed right where she was, because:

View attachment 1335703

Nims turned 30 while she was in Bali, but we didn't get any drunk dancing in the park this year. Instead her birthday was a low-key affair spent with her new 'Bali family.' Forky sent birthday wishes her way, which she ignored, but all the same she claimed she was not interested in pursuing a new relationship. She also claimed that men were licherally throwing themselves at her in Bali. Oh, and Dettol Daddy made a reappearance in Bali too. Still, Nims claimed she was only interested in making friends.

View attachment 1335708

She lied. Nims has a new man in her life. We had a lot of intel on this from our Tattle detectives and it's been confirmed on IG. She brought him home from Bali with her and they are currently shacked up in her shed (probably). Here he is:

View attachment 1335716

We need a nickname for him. Cast your votes!
He is also so much taller than PT. But his occupation is a red flag. Never date a PT or any coach.

Reactions: 27
I've been away from this thread for couple of weeks, and to come back to all this hot ass tea??? Damn, slurp slurppp ☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
All I can think is how she’s so comfortable to bring this random dude back to her actual home/shed? Is she not concerned about her safety, shacking up with someone she barely knows?

Reactions: 28
But in all seriousness
I’ve been following Niomi since 2014, supported her in earlier days, and then started to lurk on here cause I noticed some unhinged behaviour. Still, always gave her benefit of a doubt. But now, after reading about this new toothyboy? Shipped from bleeping Bali right to her doorstep? God damn I’m done with her. She’s FERAL

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Here comes a Lordon photo dump to start off the thread. Quite frankly, I don't see the appeal.

KQudut8.jpg
scWxLMx.jpg
Zah1yFe.jpg
wsLDZJE.jpg
uDmByFI.jpg
JcoX6ly.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
He's got quite a weak chin. I think that's why he poses with his mouth open all the time--it makes his head look bigger.

Niomi also has a weak chin. Imagine if they had kids; they'd be a little family of Chinless Wonders.

Now I have this in my head 😭

🎶Chin chimeny, chin chimeny, chin chin cheri
Niomi is thirty and went to Bali
Chim chimeny, chin chimeny, chin chin cheroo
She brought home some penis but she is still blue 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 89
Can't decide who is less attractive, Forky or Lordon Donkey.

I can just feel my ovaries shrinking at the sight of either of them though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
This is honestly a downgrade from Forky both in terms of occupation and looks. She's outdone herself

• Haha
Reactions: 63
He's got quite a weak chin. I think that's why he poses with his mouth open all the time--it makes his head look bigger.

Niomi also has a weak chin. Imagine if they had kids; they'd be a little family of Chinless Wonders.

Now I have this in my head 😭

🎶Chin chimeny, chin chimeny, chin chin cheri
Niomi is thirty and went to Bali
Chim chimeny, chin chimeny, chin chin cheroo
She brought home some penis but she is still blue 🎶
Both of them are a hangman’s nightmare!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I had a creep on his LinkedIn and it seems that he went to a posh boys boarding school in Ireland so maybe nimbobs is hoping terrina will approve of his social class

Reactions: 27
^ omgosh yes!! I couldn't put my finger on it, but that's the guy he reminds me of lol!

Reactions: 9
F35AD883-8B98-4D80-A263-489F8939209B.jpeg

Uncanny.

Sorry if this is mean lol but it genuinely reminded me of the Mouth of Sauron. Maybe try a different pose other than opening your mouth as wide as possible. 🙄

I defo agree that he’s a downgrade from Forky and that says a lot, to me one of the worst and most pretentious professions out there is a “life coach”. Professional scammer basically

• Haha
Reactions: 31
You can have Botox either side of your nose to prevent your top lip lifting so high when you smile so you don’t see the gum line. I bet that’s top of Niomi’s tweakment list for her new whatever the duck he is…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
His ex is that sex coach jenny Keane & he used to organise lots of sex parties in Ireland

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Can't get over how quickly she's moved on from Forky to Lordon.
Just a few months ago:
bracey.png

Screenshot thanks to @coriander

Forky seen on Ray's a month after this as well. Their relationship, if you can even call it that, really was so superficial.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.