Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
He's got quite a weak chin. I think that's why he poses with his mouth open all the time--it makes his head look bigger.

Niomi also has a weak chin. Imagine if they had kids; they'd be a little family of Chinless Wonders.

Now I have this in my head 😭

🎶Chin chimeny, chin chimeny, chin chin cheri
Niomi is thirty and went to Bali
Chim chimeny, chin chimeny, chin chin cheroo
She brought home some penis but she is still blue 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 89

pointblankperiod

She took this man straight to her family home... Maybe I'm missing some context, but isn't it... FUCKING WEIRD?

Reactions: 87

cocochino

Chatty Member
Thank you for sharing Cee (and lcd)!
Personally speaking, I too have this nagging fear of being single forever, because I genuinely can’t seem to find someone who fits me well. At the same time as I get further and further into med school/residency, I’m losing all the free time that I previously had to socialize… so I get where Niomi is coming from.

That being said, it’s so incredibly comforting to hear from other women who have been through this phase of life… Everyone has their own unique set of challenges, and we all make it through somehow ♥
It’s only unfortunate that Niomi is in this rut of desperation with men and isn’t doing any work to improve her situation
I feel you! I'm 37 and I never found someone, it just never happened for me. I've never been married or had kids, but I'm honestly fine being single. Everyone else has a problem with it though. Society feels sorry for me and that's what I struggle with the most because people think my life is sad, when it really isn't. I'm trying not to care so much about what other people think.

I was in some awful abusive relationships when I was younger and I never want to go back to that. Being single is peaceful. As long as I have love from my family, friends, and pets, I'm perfectly happy :)

• Heart
Reactions: 82
Finally back on here! Barely had any time since I started volunteering and designing more and got into cooking.

Oh, my! It took me 3 huge cups of tea (even the sirens hasn’t bothered me much) to read these missed threads of Nimbob, who is still falling down (aka reinventing herself).
Thank you all for not forgetting me ❤

Me, my family and my cat are fine, russians haven't come closer to my region, but missile attacks are still happening every 2-3 days. My friend who lost her house now in Belgium but really wants to come back to motherland. The owner of amazon shop decided to give me that shop (she's starting a family and doesn't want to do it anymore), so I'm kinda excited to try some POD hustle (even though everyone is telling me its dead).

This thread is my go-to place for some much needed laughter and some dive into another reality where a dead-behind-the-eyes girl tries to convince people she has it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

sydneybarrett

Okay so I listened to that podcast where he talks about 'million dollars in debt' thing, here's a recap:

- his voice is annoying
- he met the host of the podcast in Bahli, her voice annoying too
- he speaks in 'deep & inspirational' cliche quotes, basically talks a bunch without actually saying anything, just like Niomi's 'deep' ig captions, no wonder she likes him
- started several businesses, businesses include organizing underage club parties (doesn't sound great but made huge money - his words, not mine) & working with brands like McDonald's & Coca Cola (sounds great but actually small profit)
-
says brands tortured them with the amount of work they gave them (hello Nims & others taking advantage of mee), he regrets 'prioritizing' working with brands over event stuff 'cause it had smaller profit (mind you, event stuff included exploiting teens drinking but to each their own I guess)
- got too cocky, thought he was killing it but turns out his he wasn't delivering the work he should've, his boss pulled him aside and said 'buddy you're not actually that good, in fact you're IN DEBT' which crushed his ego, he lost his swagger (again his words, not mine)
- casually mentions he had a lot attention from women (which went away when he lost the money)
- lost friends, lost his reputation, had to sell his car, moved back in with his parents (same parents who tried to warn him about his attitude but he was like 'ehm what do you know, I'm way more successful than you ever were'), his mom had to give him an allowance (he was around 26 at that point)
- took him 5 years to get back on his feet & pay off the debt
- got sick from all the stress (kidney stones, colitis, problems with memory etc) so he had to reach out to someone for help.. who did he reach out to, surely a therapist? Nope, a holistic stress person, dieticians, all sort of different coaches etc etc...
-
because his business was a spectacular fail, he thinks he's the perfect mentor for other entrepreneurs (?)
- last question in the podcast: "what makes you happy?", his answer: "Me!"

That's it, a little background to our Lordon (if they broke up already and I listened to that podcast for nothing I'm gonna kill her!)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 79

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
What proof do we have that Lordon organized sex parties?
Lordon McDonkey Interview
^ He says here that he organized many nightclub events in Ireland (didn't watch the whole video though lol - don't have the mental capacity)

This guy is real classy...

I looked into his background as a nightclub promoter. He used to run a company called Midnight Events (also referred to as Midnight Promotions) and is the man responsible for club promos such as 'Knickers for Liquor' - a free drink in exchange for your underwear - and This is Thursdays or T.I.T - send a picture of your cleavage for a free pass to the club. It is the same guy - there's a YouTube video where he talks about running Midnight Events.

There is probably a lot more on this that I don't have time to look into right now. Suddenly GeTITdone doesn't seem so bad.

Linking a few articles:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 76

cocochino

Chatty Member
It’s super weird to bring a guy home to meet your family when you’ve only known him for a couple of weeks.

My brother used to do this and we HATED it. We had to get to know a girl and then a few months later it was a different one. Having to spend christmas with a new girl my brother was fucking every year was exhausting. Why do people do this?!

Reactions: 76

Lionsden

VIP Member
Here comes a Lordon photo dump to start off the thread. Quite frankly, I don't see the appeal.

KQudut8.jpg
scWxLMx.jpg
Zah1yFe.jpg
wsLDZJE.jpg
uDmByFI.jpg
JcoX6ly.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
This whole thing is literally so weird, I wish Forky would come on here and spill the tea tbh. I’m starting to think she’s actually got a screw loose in the head. Like that waterfall photo was a matter of months ago and now there’s a new horse on the block. God, make it make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 73

sydneybarrett

Love how she tagged everyone but him to keep up the ~mystery~
Chill princess, we already know he's a scammer life-coach and former sex party organizer.
Screenshot_20220612-194842_Instagram.jpg

(do you think some of her idiot followers seeing him from the back might think she got back with Joe lol)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 72

Lionsden

VIP Member
I think she did it on purpose, showing a tall dark haired guy from behind, so everyone thinks / hopes it is Joe. And how weird must it be for Jamie to read that.
I bet we will get a Q&A soon, where she will only get one question that she refuses to answer because she wants her audience to stick around for the big reveal....
Lordon will probably only be shown from the back in their wedding pictures so that everyone thinks it's Joey.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Omfg not the cringe ill-informed fan girling over Frida Kahlo. It's not a f*cking spiritually aligned coincidence that you are seeing her face or her art everywhere Dimbobs you utter fool, she is the commodified face of white feminism. It just shows how beyond basic and embarrassingly ignorant she is. To actually admit she has no idea who Frida was and she can't even spell her name! Frida Kahlo would have absolutely hated, I mean truly detested her status as the poster girl for meaningless white feminism. She was an anti-colonial Mexican communist. It's so disrespectful and bizarre how conservative white women think they are spiritually connected to her or something because they like her flower crown and they've seen her face on mass-produced products

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Clover123

VIP Member
This was posted 29 seconds ago. Niomi and Lordon’s matchmaker. 👩‍❤️‍👨 Looks like she is Lordon’s sister.

View attachment 1341384
This is all SO QUICK! I can't believe she has whisked someone home from Bali who she barely knows, and is acting like a newlywed couple. She's acting unhinged! Why go public with this so fast, why introduce him to the family within seconds? What is the rush when he has a very weird and dark past she surely can't know about yet?!

I genuinely think she saw Bacon Lardon with his mouth shut and thought... if I squint, he could be Joe. Problem solved!

• Haha
Reactions: 69

mg95

VIP Member
Extremely odd that the sister did the matchmaking somehow when Niomi didn’t even follow her until after she followed Lordon McDonkey. Did she randomly slide into her DMs like “hey fellow vegan(?) my sex party organizing brother and his chompers are in bali and you two should connect since I hear you get free dental work despite always losing your invisalign! xx”.

But seriously, now the sister is in London when she’s Dublin based just so she can have dinner with them? They’re acting like they’re engaged! Her pose even reminds me of photos she took with Joe after he popped the question. This is beyond deranged. This guy only popped up on her feed during her birthday weekend and now they’re on a royal tour to celebrate the fact that they’ve been hooking up? Is he just gonna stay at her shed forever now? I feel like I’m going crazy watching this. If only sparks flew with Dettol Daddy on the day of the hike! We could be seeing her in a relationship with a seemingly more stable Dubliner right now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68