Niomi Smart #44 She ‘got it done’ with Forky in bed, then moved to Bali and brought a Donkey to her shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might be PMSing but 🥺 it hurts my heart that Verity did this for her after she didn’t even bother to go back for the funeral. I am truly hoping beyond hope for her that one day soon she realises how lucky she is and starts appreciating it.
My thoughts exactly. Can't believe they threw a party for that ungrateful brat. I also can't wait how Nims is going to explain to her few minions how she went from "no men in bali" to "oops, took one straight home"

Reactions: 40
My thoughts exactly. Can't believe they threw a party for that ungrateful brat. I also can't wait how Nims is going to explain to her few minions how she went from "no men in bali" to "oops, took one straight home"
Just comes to show what a self-entitled, selfish, narcissistic witch Niomi truly is.

Reactions: 22
It’s super weird to bring a guy home to meet your family when you’ve only known him for a couple of weeks.

My brother used to do this and we HATED it. We had to get to know a girl and then a few months later it was a different one. Having to spend christmas with a new girl my brother was bleeping every year was exhausting. Why do people do this?!

Reactions: 76
Look at how she greets Daisy May, DM is happy to see her but Niomi doesnt even glance at her. And how weird to bring home a guy to introduce him to your family. She just met him ???

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
My heart actually hurts for Verity. She does so much for such an ungrateful self involved daughter. But then, it seems Verity encourages it by treating her like she’s god so… idk. Nice to see “bestie” Charlotte actually doing best friend duties. Niomi doesn’t deserve that either.

If this is a surprise party, that means she was bringing the Donkey back to Sussex to meet the family already on her own then? Wouldn’t she want to spend some quality time, grieve her grandfather, etc?? What a sociopath. She was already in Bali for 7 weeks. Her family didn’t need to throw her a big bash. She’s so spoiled and appreciates none of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
It’s super weird to bring a guy home to meet your family when you’ve only known him for a couple of weeks.

My brother used to do this and we HATED it. We had to get to know a girl and then a few months later it was a different one. Having to spend christmas with a new girl my brother was bleeping every year was exhausting. Why do people do this?!
THIS. I feel your pain girl. And there was one lovely lovely girl I still speak to. She was better than my brother and is happily married with a dog now! I still miss who she could’ve been in our family, she was / is ace!

Reactions: 16
I had a feeling he'd be meeting the family this weekend. Things are moving at the speed of light with these two.

Is he permanently based in Bali I wonder? If so, I can see her moving there to be with him. He clearly isn't based in London since he can't even spell it, which means he came back from Bali just to be with her. Intense!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I had a feeling he'd be meeting the family this weekend. Things are moving at the speed of light with these two.

Is he permanently based in Bali I wonder? If so, I can see her moving there to be with him. He clearly isn't based in London since he can't even spell it, which means he came back from Bali just to be with her. Intense!
If she moves to Bali for this dude I will actually lose my mind. THE IRONY

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wow so she did have a surprise party 🤢🤮 maybe they organized it for the gram, because Princess Deep Fried Hair has to create content and keep pretending she’s the happiest tit in the world.

I just saw this on Instagram. Unfortunately, she gets all it wrong.

1655050421873.jpeg

Reactions: 11
Look at how she greets Daisy May, DM is happy to see her but Niomi doesnt even glance at her. And how weird to bring home a guy to introduce him to your family. She just met him ???
I noticed this too! Daisy May comes running up and Niomi barely hugs her back. It's heart breaking!! Verity is so so good to her, I actually want to give HER a hug, losing her dad and then having to do all this

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Yeah she was more into having a surprise party than saying hi to her sister first.. also she couldn't spend a few hours with her family and not bring the new guy? That is so bizarre to me...

Reactions: 33
Yeah she was more into having a surprise party than saying hi to her sister first.. also she couldn't spend a few hours with her family and not bring the new guy? That is so bizarre to me...
Daisy May when Niomi arrived: Bradley looks different…

I’m not slutshaming at all I just think she is setting a really wild example for her sister that these randoms should be brought home to mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Jeez. And what was someone just saying about people blowing smoke up her ass, hence her feeling entitled? It’s really no surprise is it.
Was going to say exactly the same thing! Gramps is dead but at least she had a party with a band. Awks if they didn't know and she was bringing the new male friend to meet her family.

Reactions: 27
I just don't understand how you can be so comfortable around a guy that you just met. She attaches easily to strangers, what does she really know about him. She knows him for a couple of weeks. How can she feel safe with a stranger in her house and in her family's house. To me it takes a while until I trust a guy to show him where I live and be comfortable around him and intimate. She just doesn't care, she even introduces him to her family. Maybe this is a big middlefinger to Forky because he broke up with her.

Reactions: 51
Why has she brought him home?! I’m genuinely baffled.

I wonder if Niomi realises how lucky she is to have such a supportive family. Maybe she feels so aggrieved because she has a perfect life except for the Perfect Man (which she thought she had for a brief while)

Reactions: 34
I sense something weird about her presence at the moment, seems like she is in some kind of manic episode? I'm not diagnosing here, just speaking from experience... Something is just off

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I just don't understand how you can be so comfortable around a guy that you just met. She attaches easily to strangers, what does she really know about him. She knows him for a couple of weeks. How can she feel safe with a stranger in her house and in her family's house. To me it takes a while until I trust a guy to show him where I live and be comfortable around him and intimate. She just doesn't care, she even introduces him to her family. Maybe this is a big middlefinger to Forky because he broke up with her.
She’s playing a role once again. Pretending to be happy with a new man in her life so she can get back at Bradley, just like she did to Joe (remember that story where she did a f*ck you shoutout to Joe for his birthday?) 🤮🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 24
So much fried hair in just one photo 🤢

Screenshot_20220612-182420_Instagram.jpg

Genuinely surprised her first stop in Lordon wasn't Larry King the Hairfryer.
And I also believe if I saw her irl (like the other tattler) my arm would be the same size as her leg 😧

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.