Niomi Smart #44 She ‘got it done’ with Forky in bed, then moved to Bali and brought a Donkey to her shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guess moving on fast is easy when it's fake to begin with with someone like her. She just wants to look good, to have some pretty boy on her arm filming her. Maybe if she put them on her actual payroll they would stick around longer.

Reactions: 26
What proof do we have that Lordon organized sex parties?
Lordon McDonkey Interview
^ He says here that he organized many nightclub events in Ireland (didn't watch the whole video though lol - don't have the mental capacity)

• Wow
Reactions: 12
This is honestly a downgrade from Forky both in terms of occupation and looks. She's outdone herself
I'd say they're on equal footing, personally. She's traded excess forehead for excess dentine, and a Trump fan for a Peterson fan.

For all Joey gets adoration on here, the political leanings of the last two really make me question Joey's quiet political leanings.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Niomi pretended to be a better human being the entire she was with him, so I doubt it.

Reactions: 8
Jeez...he is an effing nightmare. Why he is posting those unflattering photos whith his mouth open so wide. zanna gives me creeps but this is a whole new level ....

I'd say they're on equal footing, personally. She's traded excess forehead for excess dentine, and a Trump fan for a Peterson fan.

For all Joey gets adoration on here, the political leanings of the last two really make me question Joey's quiet political leanings.
Excess forehead for excess dentine 🤣🤣😂
..but both have in common to be total twats.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Toothy seems like the type of dude to say “Just be happy! Think happy thoughts!” to someone suffering from depression. He also seems to be a Tony Robbins fan (he posted a video of him giving advice), a wanna-be guru who has been accused of inappropriate conduct towards female fans of his.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
^ He says here that he organized many nightclub events in Ireland (didn't watch the whole video though lol - don't have the mental capacity)
I knew this was gonna be questioned as when I found it out, i couldn't quite believe it! That toothy face just looked too innocent. I remember googling at the time to try confirm it all but jamie was careful to never have his name publically linked to these events on Google. But basically I remember listening to this Irish girl on one of Jamie's friends podcasts. Her name is Jordan Hendy & she openly talks about sex on her insta. The podcast was called how to have threesomes & was about this woke Bali couple who spoke about their love of threesomes. Jordan did a Bali stint & I think that's where she met jamie? I've scoured spotify this morn to try find the pod but the entire series seems to have been deleted? But basically jordan said she met jamie & started working for him at this irish sex party he set up called sanctuary. Theres prob other mentions of his sex party lifestyle on spotify but I'm too hungover to go listening to them all rn. I think spotify will be the only place we will see any proof of his kinky side as it's all scrubbed on google to protect his squeaky clean lifestyle coach persona...

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Can't get over how quickly she's moved on from Forky to Lordon.
Just a few months ago:View attachment 1336619

Screenshot thanks to @coriander

Forky seen on Ray's a month after this as well. Their relationship, if you can even call it that, really was so superficial.
I knew this was gonna be questioned as when I found it out, i couldn't quite believe it! That toothy face just looked too innocent. I remember googling at the time to try confirm it all but jamie was careful to never have his name publically linked to these events on Google. But basically I remember listening to this Irish girl on one of Jamie's friends podcasts. Her name is Jordan Hendy & she openly talks about sex on her insta. The podcast was called how to have threesomes & was about this woke Bali couple who spoke about their love of threesomes. Jordan did a Bali stint & I think that's where she met jamie? I've scoured spotify this morn to try find the pod but the entire series seems to have been deleted? But basically jordan said she met jamie & started working for him at this irish sex party he set up called sanctuary. Theres prob other mentions of his sex party lifestyle on spotify but I'm too hungover to go listening to them all rn. I think spotify will be the only place we will see any proof of his kinky side as it's all scrubbed on google to protect his squeaky clean lifestyle coach persona...
this photo of Forky and her makes me :sick: because we all know why he is covering this part with his hand - maybe there is nothing but he still wants us to think so and I think it's disgusting to show this on SM. It was always about them having sex on some extend when they showed their relationship. And now she found this Jamie... if these sex parties are real, that says a lot about Niomi, she is like a young girl who just broke up with her high school boyfriend and discovered sex and is ready to enjoy it and tell the world about it. Nothing wrong with that, I know it's a phase a lot of ppl go through, some of my friends did and I did it myself, so I am not judging her but I find it problematic to spread it all over instagram - if the goal is to have fun, it's fine, but why share it with the world ? she is still looking for validation. It only says how insecure she is about herself, and for a woman who just turned thirtyyyyy and says 24/7 that she is sososo happy etc, it sounds just so fake. Can't say I am surprised lol, but she really should start a therapy because nothing good is going to happen if she keeps acting like this. Wake up Niomi !!! you need therapy ffs

Reactions: 19

This guy is real classy...

I looked into his background as a nightclub promoter. He used to run a company called Midnight Events (also referred to as Midnight Promotions) and is the man responsible for club promos such as 'Knickers for Liquor' - a free drink in exchange for your underwear - and This is Thursdays or T.I.T - send a picture of your cleavage for a free pass to the club. It is the same guy - there's a YouTube video where he talks about running Midnight Events.

There is probably a lot more on this that I don't have time to look into right now. Suddenly GeTITdone doesn't seem so bad.

Linking a few articles:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
Seems like Niomi has a talent to find the “good” ones…Joe dodged a bullet there.
I don’t know in what world is it even a good idea to bring home your holiday fling, she probably thinks it’s romantic but it’s just dumb and desperate.

I went through his new boy toy’s insta and it looks similar to one of my old uni acquaintance’s page, who’s also a life coach…on paper, in reality she’s a sugar baby since uni…I always think these “life coaches“ are just scammers with too much money and no direction so IMO this Toothy fellow is Nimbob’s worst decision yet, at least Forky has a more legitimate business and a stable lifestyle 🥴

Reactions: 34
...and I thought forky is to vomit. But this dude and everything around toothy is just to mega barf 🤮
Wtf is happening with her. She really just killed off her last brain cell. Chick is dumb but I would never expect she could go on with being even more dumb.
All of her life at the moment is just one big mess and shite, a parody of a life.

Reactions: 31
Classy brunette Niomi of Notting Hill of a few years ago would never stoop this low.

Also, anyone else getting the same vibes?

3F39325F-ED45-4326-AB4B-CD87F64B1299.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
OMG Forky is a saint compared to this guy. This is definitely the downfall of perfect Niomi, what a mess. I miss her Kate Middleton year. Even though she was very smug and acted like everything was perfect it felt like escapism. Now I worry about her, bringing home a sex addict she know for some weeks. And not visiting her family. I also think her family is mad with her because it didnt seem like they welcomed her on the airport after not seeing her for so long.

Reactions: 45
I'm not a Brighton clairvoyant, but I see a major breakdown in the near future.

I hope for her sake she's already visited her family and not posted about it.

Reactions: 22
Saw this meme on twitter just now, hi Toothy! Not a thought behind those eyes as well
Sorry, I feel mean now...
Q3go3IQGKc9ld0EsoE7XGxXcMjCD-UZPpH9I3COT-fgpeOJ7M5w8pIeXQQNa77-oWwngt6ZNO-VLo0QirpvAm5Jq.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think it's a bit mean to laugh about his appearance. He didn't do anything wrong to us and he was born with his teeth. So lets not be mean about it this feels like bullying.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Classy brunette Niomi of Notting Hill of a few years ago would never stoop this low.

Also, anyone else getting the same vibes?

View attachment 1337187
Omg yes!!!
So I think my colours for this season are going to be like browns and maroons… 🤣🤮
I genuinely can believe what’s she’s doing!!! Seriously, what is she thinking?! All this time she’s just been hovering above the self destruct button, and now she’s thirty she’s pushed the tit out of it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it's a bit mean to laugh about his appearance. He didn't do anything wrong to us and he was born with his teeth. So lets not be mean about it this feels like bullying.
I’m sorry, but I have no sympathy for this argument.

We aren’t poking fun at Lordon’s physical features purely because of how hot/ugly we think he is.
We’re poking fun at him because there’s every indication that he’s a genuinely horrible person! If everything about someone’s character is just donkeyish - from the misogyny to the casual cultural exploitation for a “career” - you best believe I’ll pick on them at least a little bit.

We all know that rich, white influencers tend to be more good-looking than the average person. If anything, these narcissists need to be knocked down a peg or two.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.