Niomi Smart #44 She ‘got it done’ with Forky in bed, then moved to Bali and brought a Donkey to her shed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's a bit mean to laugh about his appearance. He didn't do anything wrong to us and he was born with his teeth. So lets not be mean about it this feels like bullying.
Was he born with his teeth though? Did he chomp his way out of his mum's vagina?

• Haha
Reactions: 50
For everyone thinking the new dude is a downgrade from Bradley, I think it reflects Niomi’s current condition and state of mind. She stooped even lower during Bali that she probably doesn’t deserve better (we all saw how bitter she looks at the moment). Her questionable behavior must attract this kind of men, so, whoever Jamie is or whatever he does, they must be perfect for each other 🤷🏻‍♀️

I wonder if her family and faux friends organized something for her, or even missed her. Maybe nobody gives a sh*t she’s back. Her next story will probably be like:

Back to business, back to my busy busy life in London where things always go crazy with tons of fake calls and meetings, because, you know, I have so many projects to work on (like redoing the kitchen or receiving a mould green sofa?). I miss the slower pace of life and smoothie bowls, but I’m grateful for all the non-existent lessons I’ve learned in Bali. That’s an umpteenth huge wake-up call, don’t you see?

bf41lq4em3d77hnnehmlwwetepxbsjrgl9l70s0ao&rid=200w.gif

Reactions: 28
For everyone thinking the new dude is a downgrade from Bradley, I think it reflects Niomi’s current condition and state of mind. She stooped even lower during Bali that she probably doesn’t deserve better (we all saw how bitter she looks at the moment). Her questionable behavior must attract this kind of men, so, whoever Jamie is or whatever he does, they must be perfect for each other 🤷🏻‍♀️

I wonder if her family and faux friends organized something for her, or even missed her. Maybe nobody gives a sh*t she’s back. Her next story will probably be like:

Back to business, back to my busy busy life in London where things always go crazy with tons of fake calls and meetings, because, you know, I have so many projects to work on (like redoing the kitchen or receiving a mould green sofa?). I miss the slower pace of life and smoothie bowls, but I’m grateful for all the non-existent lessons I’ve learned in Bali. That’s an umpteenth huge wake-up call, don’t you see?

View attachment 1337483
What after neglecting her family, not returning to support her mom when her granddad died, extending her stay, refusing to see her family immediately they throw her a big party?? Why is everyone supporting such a nasty person. The way she was waving from the balcony was so smug.

Reactions: 17
She is exactly the type of person to think a life coach like Lordon is a good match for her. plus she met him in Baaaaali where her life was peeeerfect

Reactions: 15
I knew he was unqualified for being a "coach" but to be talking about spirituality and ceremonies when he basically promoted the objectification of women and made his living off getting people drunk?

Seriously, Niomi. You can be on your own. Who comes after Lordon Donkey then? An actual Proud Boy 6 January insurrectionist? A neo-nazi? A flaming pile of poop? You really can't stoop much lower than this, Nimbobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I genuinely never thought you could downgrade from Bradley.
I guess Niomi is really proving the haters wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
surely, surely she looks back on her life from two plus years ago and thinks things are currently not going well / wtf happened.

if she’d taken some responsibility with Joe and not gone all Insta sexy/ tacky she could have found another normal, posh boy that she’d be moving in with / getting engaged to soon.

Reactions: 20
OT but the talk of Baaaali and teeth led me look up 'sheep teeth'... well, I was today years old when I learned that sheep have no upper teeth.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I think she thinks that coming out on ‘top’ of what happened with Joe looks like some cliché vision of self-discovery where you are ~glowing~ on a beach in Bali and everyone fills your Insta comments with how well you’ve done and how much better life must be, etc.

Sometimes tit happens and you don’t get that perfect movie montage that shows just how well everything worked out in the end, etc. Life is far more complex than that, and you have to work on just slowly building yourself up as an adult, addressing your issues and traumas, and knowing that you can’t control some ideal outcome.

I think it’s starting to show that she feels entitled to some picture perfect life and so she’ll just pull whatever she has to in order to get it. It explains why she is so quick to put these boys on her social media. Part of that ideal of perfection for her is having everyone look at it and believe she is happier than ever before.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I think she thinks that coming out on ‘top’ of what happened with Joe looks like some cliché vision of self-discovery where you are ~glowing~ on a beach in Bali and everyone fills your Insta comments with how well you’ve done and how much better life must be, etc.

Sometimes tit happens and you don’t get that perfect movie montage that shows just how well everything worked out in the end, etc. Life is far more complex than that, and you have to work on just slowly building yourself up as an adult, addressing your issues and traumas, and knowing that you can’t control some ideal outcome.

I think it’s starting to show that she feels entitled to some picture perfect life and so she’ll just pull whatever she has to in order to get it. It explains why she is so quick to put these boys on her social media. Part of that ideal of perfection for her is having everyone look at it and believe she is happier than ever before.
That's 100% it! You've hit the nail on the head. I was trying to figure out why she does the things she does, and I think this is the perfect description. She feels she is entitled to the perfect life. And her creepy Grandmother fawning over her does not help that at all.

Reactions: 21
I may be completely wrong, but I strongly feel like she is still in some kind of nostalgic love with Joe. I believe that a person who has fully let go of someone won't be going down the path of complete self-destruction, bringing dodgy men along the way... There must be a reason for that, not just "I'm 30 now, my clock is ticking"

Reactions: 22
I may be completely wrong, but I strongly feel like she is still in some kind of nostalgic love with Joe. I believe that a person who has fully let go of someone won't be going down the path of complete self-destruction, bringing dodgy men along the way... There must be a reason for that, not just "I'm 30 now, my clock is ticking"
I think she’s angry and bitter. Genuinely still in shock he had the audacity to leave her and she didn’t get what she wanted. In her mind, things like that don’t happen to people like her. She’s the person everything works out paahhfectly for.

Reactions: 37
I might be PMSing but 🥺 it hurts my heart that Verity did this for her after she didn’t even bother to go back for the funeral. I am truly hoping beyond hope for her that one day soon she realises how lucky she is and starts appreciating it.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
She took this man straight to her family home... Maybe I'm missing some context, but isn't it... bleeping WEIRD?

Reactions: 87
Jeez. And what was someone just saying about people blowing smoke up her ass, hence her feeling entitled? It’s really no surprise is it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.