Niomi Smart #38 My bum is out, my trip was free, why's everyone so mean to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re peddling two different things: Venetia’s activism & hope vs. Niomi’s inaction & nihilism. I imagine Venetia wants to keep work from interfering with her friendships. It really does reflect poorly on her career though. Either Niomi is part of the greenwashing issue or she’s not. (Spoiler: she is.) Being civil to Niomi is not the same thing as having Niomi for a weekend stay. I don’t think as highly of Venetia as I would under a different set of circumstances.

ETA: Before @irvinelane gets here I’ll say it— I don’t know if I believe her environmentalism is genuine or something that is just profitable for her to care about.
Yeah sometimes I wonder if she’s just a rich girl looking for something to keep her busy and make her look good because being sustainable is fashionable.

Reactions: 16
Niomi retweeted a link to UNICEF. Hurrah.

64AFAC2E-46A2-429E-94B3-8E162924C175.jpeg

I am sure Niomi’s followers on Twitter, otherwise I.D.’d as her least used social unless she maintains a MySpace that’s been overlooked, appreciate the link. This retweet is going to look amazing in the future to brands.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Wow, she looks super thin there. Definitely Prepping for dirty thirty bikini photos.

I spy the niomi and Forky buzzwords; loose inches, reduce unwanted fat cells, reduce cellulite and maximise your physical potential. Blah, blah blah.

Plenty of influencers in their forties and over out there. Usually with a smattering of parent products, but not exclusively! Yes, I can see Niomi pushing expensively unnecessary yoga products, classes, unproven yet exorbitanly expensive beauty treatments on one hand and household mops at a bargain shop on the other with a smattering of bouji holidays for as long as she is breathing.
Far out this is so depressing. I’d be finding a way to redesign my whole life if that were my future.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 1087295

How many 'bodies' has he got?!
As many skies as nimbobs I suppose lol 😂 they really are dimwits

Exactly!

Two years ago, influencers were very supportive about the Black Lives Matter movement, sharing all kind of links for days, so their followers can donate, educate themselves and learn more about the past events. When the Taliban offensive in Afghanistan or the Israeli-Palestinian conflict were on the front pages last year, we have witnessed less support. And here they are with the war Russia-Ukraine, almost not giving a duck about it.

Apparently, in their crappy world, someone always has to give the go-ahead so everybody else follows, like a trend or something.

As you said, the world keeps going, but how about putting their privileged life aside for a few hours, so they can make the most of their audience by sharing useful and meaningful information? Instead of that, Niomi would rather make the most of her Saturday night.

View attachment 1087447
She’s probly still exhausted from sweeping the floors poor nims

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
All those glasses are too big for her face. She looks like a bug and not in a cute way

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She can eat what she wants but using these terms is so annoying

1645847381768.png

plant based plant based plant based ad nauseam ....

1645847433430.png

sexy tofu ok

1645847486780.png

light option... this woman is seriously damaging people who eat actual food

1645847541716.png

1645847594871.png

• Sick
Reactions: 11
ETA: Before @irvinelane gets here I’ll say it— I don’t know if I believe her environmentalism is genuine or something that is just profitable for her to care about.
It’s certainly not. If she cares about environmentalism as she pretends to, she won’t take the plane or the car as often as she does, especially when it comes to short stays or finding cute coffee shops 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also, if she comes here and reads us: hello Niomi! Seems like you do try to be good and do good by sharing a link 🙄 hopefully, you did some research and you picked this charity because it’s trustworthy, not because it’s named « Choose Love ». But the real question is: did you donate?
1645849987441.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It’s certainly not. If she cares about environmentalism as she pretends to, she won’t take the plane or the car as often as she does, especially when it comes to short stays or finding cute coffee shops 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m talking about Venetia La Manna

Equal pay comes to mind …
It is good that she is raising awareness but does that merit influencing? Would she care as much if she wasn’t being paid?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’m not at all offended!!! If anything, I am happy about your Q’s. I’m a huge questions fan lol

• Heart
Reactions: 7
“Tofu normally doesn’t have much flavour” definitely not when you cook it Nimmy

• Haha
Reactions: 43
“Tofu normally doesn’t have much flavour” definitely not when you cook it Nimmy
She's such an idiot. I use obscene amounts of spices, but I also enjoy most foods without adding anything every once in a while to enjoy their natural flavor. Tofu is definitely one of them. Some brands are delicate enough to eat in a Caprese style salad inplace of mozzarella, for example. I can't believe cookbook author Niomi has such restricted views on food, and she eats at so many fancy places!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She's such an idiot. I use obscene amounts of spices, but I also enjoy most foods without adding anything every once in a while to enjoy their natural flavor. Tofu is definitely one of them. Some brands are delicate enough to eat in a Caprese style salad inplace of mozzarella, for example. I can't believe cookbook author Niomi has such restricted views on food, and she eats at so many fancy places!
Ooooh. What's the size of your SPICE RACK- just asking for a friend 😏🤭😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Seems like Niomi`s dream of moving to Australia was dashed.

Australia: Influencers will be banned from receiving payment or benefits from spruiking health and wellness products. https://tattle.life/threads/influencer-industry.4071/post-8634418

It also includes skincare btw.
Skincare too? Finally cracking down on this stupid industry! Always thought it was incredibly dodgy of influencers to flog vitamins and supplements.

Also speaking of tofu, it can be very flavoursome so I don't know what she's been eating. You'd think that somebody who has a vegan cookbook would have experimented with tofu. Or just try a recipe from east asia, lots of tofu based dishes that are amazing. BLAND AS EVER.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I love being home… because everything is free!
1645881085531.jpeg

My gosh, she’s such a dead loss 🤦🏻‍♀️ and yet, given the result, she should give a f*ck about her lewk.
1645880830687.jpeg

Last but not least: this. Honestly, I don’t believe a single word of what she wrote, especially the highlighted part. She really makes me sick. And even if it was true, what would she do about that? Absolutely nothing. Give zero f*ck as she said.
1645880921074.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I love being home… because everything is free!
View attachment 1089063

My gosh, she’s such a dead loss 🤦🏻‍♀️ and yet, given the result, she should give a f*ck about her lewk.
View attachment 1089047

Last but not least: this. Honestly, I don’t believe a single word of what she wrote, especially the highlighted part. She really makes me sick. And even if it was true, what would she do about that? Absolutely nothing. Give zero f*ck as she said.
View attachment 1089057
Funny enough we give zero f about her as well....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.