Niomi Smart #38 My bum is out, my trip was free, why's everyone so mean to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love being home… because everything is free!
View attachment 1089063

My gosh, she’s such a dead loss 🤦🏻‍♀️ and yet, given the result, she should give a f*ck about her lewk.
View attachment 1089047

Last but not least: this. Honestly, I don’t believe a single word of what she wrote, especially the highlighted part. She really makes me sick. And even if it was true, what would she do about that? Absolutely nothing. Give zero f*ck as she said.
View attachment 1089057
ugh I hate the word 'audience' as used by influencers... even when she's trying to do sth to make herself feel good she makes it sound like she's a shiny white angel/philosopher/leader preaching to her obedient, lower, poorer "audience", in awe of her wisdom, from a high podium...

• Heart
Reactions: 25
People that would have never been able to point to Ukraine on the map should say nothing about it imo. Niomi definitely falls into that category.

It shows how ignorant she is saying the majority of Russians don't want this war. The propaganda is very strong and he has lots of support and opposition.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Looks like Joe just shared the same Ukrainian post Niomi posted 15 hours again, maybe Niomis absurd morphing into Joe’s fantasy girl is working!!! They’re getting back together!!! (jokes, the instagram account has nearly half a million followers so it was probably just a coincidence). Also, being the stalker I am, I was looking at Joe’s following history and I finally realized why Niomi got those hideous thick bangs — because Joe followed a girl with the exact same bangs! Hair and everything copied. Obviously the other girl pulls it off much better but wow Niomi, why don’t you just skin the girl and wear it? The effort would probably be much easier.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
People that would have never been able to point to Ukraine on the map should say nothing about it imo. Niomi definitely falls into that category.

It shows how ignorant she is saying the majority of Russians don't want this war. The propaganda is very strong and he has lots of support and opposition.
Couldn’t agree more!

Her friends must start posting things about the conflict, so she just goes with the flow without thinking, as always. She keeps saying « my heart is breaking » and now « the Russians do not want this war ». Thank you Niomi, that’ll be all, you can leave now.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can't wait to see what classy outfit Nims wears to Bohemia's closing down birthday party tonight.

Do we think Forky will be there for Verity's 'VIP bash?' No sign of him in Nims stories today.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Looks like Joe just shared the same Ukrainian post Niomi posted 15 hours again, maybe Niomis absurd morphing into Joe’s fantasy girl is working!!! They’re getting back together!!! (jokes, the instagram account has nearly half a million followers so it was probably just a coincidence). Also, being the stalker I am, I was looking at Joe’s following history and I finally realized why Niomi got those hideous thick bangs — because Joe followed a girl with the exact same bangs! Hair and everything copied. Obviously the other girl pulls it off much better but wow Niomi, why don’t you just skin the girl and wear it? The effort would probably be much easier.
Is he still following her on IG?

Reactions: 1
Can't wait to see what classy outfit Nims wears to Bohemia's closing down birthday party tonight.

Do we think Forky will be there for Verity's 'VIP bash?' No sign of him in Nims stories today.
Probably he is still learning how to boil an effing egg...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Guys I’m so confused. I’m just randomly browsing my phone in bed on this Saturday morning and somehow decide to check out Niomi’s Instagram account, and I discover that she has blocked me??? But I literally haven’t even followed her for months, haven’t commented on her pics, haven’t messaged her, oh and I’m not Joe’s new girlfriend either so it can’t be that. I don’t remember liking any comments on her posts recently but maybe I’m forgetting. If I did it was like a week ago when she was getting dragged but I’ve definitely been on her account since and she hadn’t blocked me.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Guys I’m so confused. I’m just randomly browsing my phone in bed on this Saturday morning and somehow decide to check out Niomi’s Instagram account, and I discover that she has blocked me??? But I literally haven’t even followed her for months, haven’t commented on her pics, haven’t messaged her, oh and I’m not Joe’s new girlfriend either so it can’t be that. I don’t remember liking any comments on her posts recently but maybe I’m forgetting. If I did it was like a week ago when she was getting dragged but I’ve definitely been on her account since and she hadn’t blocked me.
Maybe retrospective blocking has taken place?? Has she found out that you eat bread and don't use sludgeskin🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Playacting her concern about Ukraine by posting casually something about it between two stories of her PR packages is so wrong 🤮

Did Bradley tell her it is a new movie coming soon?

1645894689600.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Not being funny but what is Niomi’s latest story? Is she travelling to the Ukraine??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not being funny but what is Niomi’s latest story? Is she travelling to the Ukraine??
I guess she wanted to point out that the skiesy was in the colours of Ukraine`s flag at that moment. Have seen lots of similar posts on twitter today. She copied the idea.

ETA: As a Women for women ambassdor she should have made a short video about various option of how regular people at least from her country can help.
ukraine.png
ukrainee.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The universe is obviously just sending her signs about Ukraine. The sky has famously never been blue and yellow until now.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I guess she wanted to point out that the skiesy was in the colours of Ukraine`s flag at that moment. Have seen lots of similar posts on twitter today. She copied the idea.

ETA: As a Women for women ambassdor she should have made a short video about various option of how regular people at least from her country can help.
View attachment 1089657View attachment 1089659
And I assume that she put some hashtags to increase her visibility on Instagram? 🤢

I’m sorry for all the angry comments I make about her stories related to the conflict Russia-Ukraine, but the whole situation really affects me at the moment. I’m neither Russian nor Ukrainian, but I’m still preoccupied and anxious about what is and has been happening to the world since a few years. As it was said, the world is still going, and I agree that if we are lucky enough to find some happiness here and there, then we should fully enjoy and make the most of those precious moments.

But, as you can probably tell, what I can’t stand is the unforgiving hypocrisy from people like Niomi who try to have a clear conscience and spin a good line with their followers when in fact, they couldn’t care less.

The war Russia-Ukraine is an example, but there are other important topics like climate change or respect for staff members/her followers/people in general, which her attitude says so much about her and makes me think that she’s not a good person.

Again, my apology for this angry comment, but how can I watch her being so shallow when the world is so ugly and the events so frightening?

♥

• Heart
Reactions: 26
And I assume that she put some hashtags to increase her visibility on Instagram? 🤢

I’m sorry for all the angry comments I make about her stories related to the conflict Russia-Ukraine, but the whole situation really affects me at the moment. I’m neither Russian nor Ukrainian, but I’m still preoccupied and anxious about what is and has been happening to the world since a few years. As it was said, the world is still going, and I agree that if we are lucky enough to find some happiness here and there, then we should fully enjoy and make the most of those precious moments.

But, as you can probably tell, what I can’t stand is the unforgiving hypocrisy from people like Niomi who try to have a clear conscience and spin a good line with their followers when in fact, they couldn’t care less about.

The war Russia-Ukraine is an example, but there are other important topics like climate change or respect for staff members/her followers/people in general, which her attitude says so much about her and makes me think that she’s not a good person.

Again, my apology for this angry comment, but how can I watch her being so shallow when the world is so ugly and the events so frightening?

♥
That's completely understandable. Don't be sorry. It's frustrating to see Niomi's behaviour towards others.
Also what did she mean when she said she was speaking directly to her Russian and Ukrainian followers? What? I'm sure she's not messaging them...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That's completely understandable. Don't be sorry. It's frustrating to see Niomi's behaviour towards others.
Also what did she mean when she said she was speaking directly to her Russian and Ukrainian followers? What? I'm sure she's not messaging them...
Thank you ♥
I think she lied, as usual, to show she has followers from all over the world and that she’s concerned about the events 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.