Niomi Smart #38 My bum is out, my trip was free, why's everyone so mean to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you ♥
I think she lied, as usual, to show she has followers from all over the world and that she’s concerned about the events 🤦🏻‍♀️
I don't believe she is concerned.
You only had to see the way she behaved in Mauritius to see how selfish she is. You're right, she's not a nice person.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
For a second there, I thought Niomi actually read up and wrote the text on Zelensky herself. How naive of me!

123C703D-CEF5-44FC-8535-02BF094ADAE9.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Looks like Joe just shared the same Ukrainian post Niomi posted 15 hours again, maybe Niomis absurd morphing into Joe’s fantasy girl is working!!! They’re getting back together!!! (jokes, the instagram account has nearly half a million followers so it was probably just a coincidence). Also, being the stalker I am, I was looking at Joe’s following history and I finally realized why Niomi got those hideous thick bangs — because Joe followed a girl with the exact same bangs! Hair and everything copied. Obviously the other girl pulls it off much better but wow Niomi, why don’t you just skin the girl and wear it? The effort would probably be much easier.

It crossed my mind too when I saw Joe's post....likely a coincidence....but can you imagine if it was intentional?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It crossed my mind too when I saw Joe's post....likely a coincidence....but can you imagine if it was intentional?
she probably think it was and Joe was spying on her - i can honestly picture her!

OT kinda - @Julie Shmoolie checking in to see how you and your family are doing, I hope you are all staying safe x

Reactions: 16
That's completely understandable. Don't be sorry. It's frustrating to see Niomi's behaviour towards others.
Also what did she mean when she said she was speaking directly to her Russian and Ukrainian followers? What? I'm sure she's not messaging them...
I think some women from Ukraine may have messaged her after her Choose Love post.

Reactions: 5
For a second there, I thought Niomi actually read up and wrote the text on Zelensky herself. How naive of me!

View attachment 1089805
It will be the only time they (dumb and dumber) will read about history . Guess she learns as well what is WW2.
I still strongly believe she stresses about her plans going to Bali.
Because no war and Economic instability can ruin her effing 30th birthday 😒
Someone need to tell her to stfu. Instead of partying at another useless bohemia party perhaps use that occasion to fundraise for war victims lazy ass.
My colleagues spend time going to the boarder helping Ukraines to get to saver place, Have food and roof, clothes.
People are gathering psychological help . We are buying food, clothes all supplies.
Sorry but after the day of hearing my colleagues and friends stories from what is going on, I'm screaming inside. It is an overwhelming sadness and it is not over yet. I'm not there but I'm mentally broken

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
It will be the only time they (dumb and dumber) will read about history . Guess she learns as well what is WW2.
I still strongly believe she stresses about her plans going to Bali.
Because no war and Economic instability can ruin her effing 30th birthday 😒
Someone need to tell her to stfu. Instead of partying at another useless bohemia party perhaps use that occasion to fundraise for war victims lazy ass.
My colleagues spend time going to the boarder helping Ukraines to get to saver place, Have food and roof, clothes.
People are gathering psychological help . We are buying food, clothes all supplies.
Sorry but after the day of hearing my colleagues and friends stories from what is going on, I'm screaming inside. It is an overwhelming sadness and it is not over yet. I'm not there but I'm mentally broken
I’m so sorry 🙁 If there’s someplace in your country that we can donate to and aid in your efforts, please let us know ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m so sorry 🙁 If there’s someplace in your country that we can donate to and aid in your efforts, please let us know ❤
I don't know if I can give links here, if you are in us/canada please follow Ryan Reynolds or Blake lively they are sweethearts and fundraising at the moment

I found it on Instagram this charity they are preparing meals for those who arrive at the polish boarder
Screenshot_20220226-213533_Instagram.jpg

If you are in Germany Berlin
Screenshot_20220226-213424_Instagram.jpg

For polish charities here are the verified ones in blue
Screenshot_20220226-213212_Facebook.jpg

But don't feel pressured to help. As well prayers are sufficient at times and awareness!
If you help locally your neighbors by giving a hand it counts as good deed as well! Or donate blood to local hospital whatever.

And promise I will come back to my usual cynical sarcastic self, but not today. Love you tattlers❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wow, thank you! I looked into Blake Lively’s efforts and together with her husband they are donation matching !!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Stefanie, Marcus’ girlfriend, has also been sharing some useful information in her stories since the beginning.

1645909085584.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I work for a pharma company in the supply chain, will try and see if they are willing to send some samples or whatever over to the border (we work with MSF, they are one of my clients, so hopefully they will be willing to help out).
Will keep you posted if anything comes out of it.

ps @Nitfey any link for the UK?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
To choose war when there is an option for peace is always wrong, it guts my heart me to see newborns being taken to bomb shelters, as they are bombing hospitals. And today with all that going on, Niomi still has time on her hands to comb through her likes and comments and block and delete people. Like bleeping how.. She's not evil but I honestly don't think she's a nice person. I could never support someone like that unless they had a big change of heart. She wants to be loved and admired but gives noting back, the only troll here is her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I work for a pharma company in the supply chain, will try and see if they are willing to send some samples or whatever over to the border (we work with MSF, they are one of my clients, so hopefully they will be willing to help out).
Will keep you posted if anything comes out of it.

ps @Nitfey any link for the UK?
No i don't have specifically for uk. I was hoping uk celebrities/instagrammer I follow will share.
I think countries close or relatively close to the boarder are currently very much active, private companies and individuals as during the weekend it is easier to organize logistics/transport and needed supplies. Everyone is still assessing the needs. Those are mainly women children and sick. Men are staying 😔

Reactions: 7
She could have a clear out of some of her freebies (new or nearly new warm clothes / coats / hats / socks / decent footwear / gloves etc) and donate them. There is a charity drive happening in London at the moment. WITH her resources it would probably be better to donate to the Red Cross directly too.

I hesitate about her choose love charity post as they seems to be a celebrity charity with privileged people starting it, now selling hoodies on asos etc. They also have reports of having a toxic work culture and allegations they handled a S.A. case badly by trying to cover it up. (According to a quick Internet search)

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
No i don't have specifically for uk. I was hoping uk celebrities/instagrammer I follow will share.
I think countries close or relatively close to the boarder are currently very much active, private companies and individuals as during the weekend it is easier to organize logistics/transport and needed supplies. Everyone is still assessing the needs. Those are mainly women children and sick. Men are staying 😔
I'm Romanian and currently in Romania. It is unbelievable what is happening. It feels like a nightmare. I can't even image what Ukrainians are feeling right now. We're trying to provide shelter and food for as many people as possible. Sleeping tents have been installed near the border and people all over the country are offering even their own apts. I can only pray for this to end soon. It is heartbreaking...

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don't know if I can give links here, if you are in us/canada please follow Ryan Reynolds or Blake lively they are sweethearts and fundraising at the moment

I found it on Instagram this charity they are preparing meals for those who arrive at the polish boarder
View attachment 1089926

If you are in Germany Berlin
View attachment 1089929

For polish charities here are the verified ones in blueView attachment 1089934

But don't feel pressured to help. As well prayers are sufficient at times and awareness! If you help locally your neighbors by giving a hand it counts as good deed as well! Or donate blood to local hospital whatever.

And promise I will come back to my usual cynical sarcastic self, but not today. Love you tattlers❤
In one post you've shared more useful content than all of her fake af stories combined, yet she's the women for women ambassador! Influencer with 1.4 million followers! Talked to Ukrainian followers??? What was the outcome of that apart from a photo of the sky?? She's embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Gabrielle Caunesil Pozzoli has shared a link directly on her Instagram page (by the way, I had no idea about this great functionality).

1645954662108.jpeg

Reactions: 8
I saw Forky on Charlotte's instagram page standing next to the dj hyping up the audience. He is honestly so tacky, I think Niomi is embarrassed by him.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I saw Forky on Charlotte's instagram page standing next to the dj hyping up the audience. He is honestly so tacky, I think Niomi is embarrassed by him.
I really don’t understand what she sees in him, he is so so gross :sick:. Charlotte’s insta is private so I can’t see and that’s probably for the better lol.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.