Niomi Smart #38 My bum is out, my trip was free, why's everyone so mean to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont care that much about her being gifted bags and clothes from superficial brands, but it really pisses me off when she is being gifted any kind of medical treatment. She havent disclosed this as AD or gift, but considering the amount of tagged stories, it probably was.View attachment 1086889
Her first story post said it was gifted.

Also such a good role model, never getting round to having her eyes tested. What a dick.

No #gifted on that posh meal either but surely that was free too?

Reactions: 15
She didn't test them before because she would've had to pay for the consultation 😆 sometimes i don't get it tbh..it's not like they live paycheck to pay heck and need to decide if they have money for gas this month..they have pleeenty of money is it so hard to pay for once in her life?!?! God forbid she injured herself at the gym she would stay in ber shed waiting for a doctor to come down the chimney

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Also such a good role model, never getting round to having her eyes tested. What a dick.
Doesn't bother getting her eyes tested and can't wear her mega expensive orthodontic treatment (paid for, of course) but she can easily manage unnecessary trips to an oxygen chamber and multiple hideous haircuts :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Doesn't bother getting her eyes tested and can't wear her mega expensive orthodontic treatment (paid for, of course) but she can easily manage unnecessary trips to an oxygen chamber and multiple hideous haircuts :cautious:
And health and wellness are literally the only thing about her.

Reactions: 6
hey everyone, I've been a silent reader of this thread for a while now with many of the same frustrations with Niomi as most of you. But I had to create and account post today because after someone posted in the thread that tweet Forky liked about Victoria Secret, I had a look at his likes on Twitter. I can't be sure this is his account and not a catfish as he's never tweeted, but the likes are concerning (to say the least). I'm not sure if I'm allowed to screenshot and attach (can you tell I'm new haha) but his Twitter appears to be @BradleySimmond8 .
He seems like a massive Piers Morgan fan (he's liked a lot of tweets by him, including one criticising Joe Biden) and has liked a tweet by Ben Shapiro. He also seems really into the old-school Royals and anti Meghan and Harry.
Really sad to see that this is who Niomi has chosen as a boyfriend... I think it speaks volumes as most of you have said, and certainly contextualises some of her choices and opinions now. I agree with those who've said his influence on her can be seen in her posts since the summer. I scrolled back to pre-pandemic posts and while there was a lot of travel and freebies, her attitude to them seemed one of gratitude rather than expecting them.
Hesitant to blame everything on him as I'm sure she has her own thoughts but she seems extremely influenceable (ironic).

okay sorry for the double post but I've just found another twitter account @bradleysimmond7 with even more concerning likes, such as Nigel Farage tweets, Priti Patel and Laurence Fox! maybe he keeps forgetting his login details which he why he's got multiple accounts lol
Other people have brought up the disgusting things forky the fascist likes and supports. Some people here still don’t care or downplay it. I don’t cut him or Niomi any slack for it though.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Thinking of you @JulieShomuliee and everyone in your family. I hope you're okay! ❤ Niomi doesn't care about the devastating situation you and your fellow Ukrainians are facing but we do.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Every excuse to do selfies 🙄 is there anything interesting about her? She wanted some help and advice to choose her glasses. My advice? Turn off your phone and go see a shrink.

1645803292007.jpeg

And here she is, reposting something about the business journey. Business, really? Oh I get it. It’s obviously not linear: sometimes you receive freebies, sometimes you receive less freebies. I feel you 🙄
1645803450234.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Not that I would donate to Women for Women because it’s endorsed by Niomi and I don’t actually trust her endorsements, but wouldn’t this be the right time to mention the charity or show support? She has female followers in both Ukraine and Russia. I don’t think ‘women supporting women’ only means buy the things a female influencer is selling at any time. It goes beyond that because it’s supposed to raise the standard of living for all women, not just the few who are in business.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Not that I would donate to Women for Women because it’s endorsed by Niomi and I don’t actually trust her endorsements, but wouldn’t this be the right time to mention the charity or show support? She has female followers in both Ukraine and Russia. I don’t think ‘women supporting women’ only means buy the things a female influencer is selling at any time. It goes beyond that because it’s supposed to raise the standard of living for all women, not just the few who are in business.
Please, let her finish trying on glasses. And then, maybe she’ll consider thinking of showing support. This is part of her business journey: not being available because of selfies, and not being supportive because… well, there’s no particular reason, just doesn’t want to.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Please, let her finish trying on glasses. And then, maybe she’ll consider thinking of showing support.
and by showing support she means sharing someone else's post so she doesn't actually have to think and formulate an opinion on what is happening.

Reactions: 11
Bradley has posted this. Does he realize that the conflict Russia-Ukraine is a very real one in fact?
1645805942527.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
All the men in Ukraine are being forced to join the fight which means women and children are having to flee alone, where is Niomi's support for other women now I wonder?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
All the men in Ukraine are being forced to join the fight which means women and children are having to flee alone, where is Niomi's support for other women now I wonder?
That dumb was thinking of covid as horrible time that cancelled her plans. I doubt she gives any f about war let alone women and children, she would throw some magical stones to manifest peace...as you see, better do selfies with "life saving" glasses..

Reactions: 9
Not to defend Niomi, never to defend Niomi, but SO many people/influencers/celebrities are not talking about the attack on Ukraine, or some (my own sister in law) share memes about WWIII being set to ruin their summer. It is utterly disgraceful and disgusting! I am reading the news and feeling sick, I am seeing my Ukrainian friend this evening for her birthday despite that she is falling apart because her family are in Kyiv and she is thinking she may not see them or speak to them ever again. It is very real and the most inhumane disaster to happen to the world in years and people (just to bring it back to Niomi and Fork) are carrying on with their pathetic brand deals and gifted experiences. Just shows how empty they are.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.