Niomi Smart #38 My bum is out, my trip was free, why's everyone so mean to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She changes her ā€œlookā€ depending on the man in her life or whatever trend sheā€™s buying into at that moment

I actually donā€™t think thereā€™s anything wrong with how Niomi looks rn, I think her hair is fine. Sheā€™s lucky to have thick hair (especially with her strange diet).

I am a bit fed up of having stuff like this pushed down my throat though, and itā€™s the jealousy that Em Clarkson is telling us we are terrible for having, that Niomi is actively trying to co-opt to manipulate us into buying this product.

Niomi, in this ad, is effectively saying ā€œlook guys, look how good my hair looks. Donā€™t you want this? Donā€™t you want my whole look? My life? Well maybe you can, if you buy these vitaminsā€

Niomi wants us to be envious enough to want to copy her and thus provide a financial benefit to her, but we arenā€™t allowed to be envious in a way that is negative, or critical of her.

sheā€™s actively playing into the misogyny of the beauty industry whilst also claiming that women should support women. Is it supportive of women to send out the message that a specific type of hair is healthy and thus attractive?

my hair is thick but itā€™s very fine, so doesnā€™t look thick. But itā€™s healthy, very healthy. Iā€™ve spent over a decade buying everything from vitamins to powders to sprays in an effort to make my hair look thicker and fuller and ā€œhealthierā€. I am sick to death of the Niomis of the world only seeking to ā€œempowerā€ women when it suits their very specific agenda. This type of advert actively harms women. itā€™s harmful.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She changes her ā€œlookā€ depending on the man in her life or whatever trend sheā€™s buying into at that moment
Please excuse my ignorance, but was there a trend that made dark roots so cool?

1645532146841.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
girls, I just wanna say thank you for such a great daily entertaining content! I'm from Ukraine and I'm like in a constant state of stress, so I come here to laugh (and cringe a lil) šŸ’•

As for Niomi, I have like 0.000001% of sympathy left. She has all time in the world and a lot of money to self-reflect, self-educate and do the therapy. Instead she does this privilege ignorant mess. šŸ¤¬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82
My hair is thick but itā€™s very fine, so doesnā€™t look thick. But itā€™s healthy, very healthy. Iā€™ve spent over a decade buying everything from vitamins to powders to sprays in an effort to make my hair look thicker and fuller and ā€œhealthierā€. I am sick to death of the Niomis of the world only seeking to ā€œempowerā€ women when it suits their very specific agenda. This type of advert actively harms women. itā€™s harmful.
You have a really great message, I appreciate it. I also appreciate you sharing a bit of your hair story. I have thick hair and I used to have a lot of it, but due to stress and some life-altering happenings I lost a lot of hair. I have been crying about it for ages, I tried different serums etc. but of course nothing helped. My hair is STILL thick, I just don't have a lot of it anymore. But the hair is very healthy, strong and looks good (not fragile, doesn't break easily, soft after washing). Am I still sad that I don't have a beautiful full head of hair anymore? Yes! Of course I am. But I am also very glad that at least the hair I have is growing well, is healthy and looks good. It is what it is at this point.
If she's such a women supporter, why is she making people feel like crap about their less than perfect hair (what is that even?! it's different for everybody)? It's like you say, she wants you to be jealous and probably even envious enough to financially benefit her, but when people turn to her she's screaming women should support women. If that's what she wants, she should tell people there is no need to buy these supplements because we are all beautiful no matter what. But hey guess what? That doesn't give her a pretty penny. We all know where her loyalty truly lies šŸ’ø

girls, I just wanna say thank you for such a great daily entertaining content! I'm from Ukraine and I'm like in a constant state of stress, so I come here to laugh (and cringe a lil) šŸ’•

As for Niomi, I have like 0.000001% of sympathy left. She has all time in the world and a lot of money to self-reflect, self-educate and do the therapy. Instead she does this privilege ignorant mess. šŸ¤¬
Sweetie I sincerely hope everything will be okay, sending you so much love and if things get too dangerous be sure to come here if you can okay? We have plenty of space for you ā™„

• Heart
Reactions: 28
At first I thought she is standing behind him and filming, but then I realised she is next to him, so clearly she put camera on the floor and the whole session is being filmed. I think it is cringe considering there are also other people.

Also it is very childish to make fun of someone who does not practice yoga regularly and therefore is not that good at it.

niomi_1.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
At first I thought she is standing behind him and filming, but then I realised she is next to him, so clearly she put camera on the floor and the whole session is being filmed. I think it is cringe considering there are also other people.

Also it is very childish to make fun of someone who does not practice yoga regularly and therefore is not that good at it.

View attachment 1080095
I just feel sorry for everyone else in that class trying to exercise and all they can hear his Niomi laughing at the bumbling buffoon that is Forky.

Reactions: 51

View attachment 1080095
To be fair, I don't see any harm in banter with a partner. I don't think she's maliciously making fun of him. She's just messing with him, it's not meant to be offensive.

The one thing I don't agree with is filming the session without asking for other participants for their consent to be filmed, because I'm pretty sure she didn't ask.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
New to this site and have followed Niomi for years. Her stuff hasn't appeared on my timeline for a while, probably because I stopped engaging with it as it bacame so transparent she's a walking ad with no authenticity. But the trolling post came up (probably because it got so much engagement so the algorithm promoted it). I left a short reply about finding influencers problematic and how they understandably struggle to accept anything other than praise. She blocked me. I imagine she's blocking and deleting a lot and leaving a few posts up that have already got a lot of likes as to not make it too obvious how the comments are being manipulated. I think she got away with so much for such a long time but since this new gym guy is on the scene she's transformed again and lots see right through her act.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I actually really wonder how they haven't suffocated each other yet. It's healthy to get some distance from your partner (by going to work, hanging out with your respective friends independently, engaging in activities alone). These two are constantly together. Considering they've been together for quite some time, they're past the initial 6 months honeymoon stage. I would personally feel stifled if I had to hang out with my partner 24/7 - they would get on my nerves regardless of how much I like/love them.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
To be fair, I don't see any harm in banter with a partner. I don't think she's maliciously making fun of him. She's just messing with him, it's not meant to be offensive.

The one thing I don't agree with is filming the session without asking for other participants for their consent to be filmed, because I'm pretty sure she didn't ask.
Understand, but I still find it childish. It is just something I wouldnt do.

Reactions: 6
I actually really wonder how they haven't suffocated each other yet. It's healthy to get some distance from your partner (by going to work, hanging out with your respective friends independently, engaging in activities alone). These two are constantly together. Considering they've been together for quite some time, they're past the initial 6 months honeymoon stage. I would personally feel stifled if I had to hang out with my partner 24/7 - they would get on my nerves regardless of how much I like/love them.
I don't really care about this happening because I don't like Forky, but this is Niomi's way. When she was with Joe everything was 'we', she couldn't go on a run without him, couldn't make a meal without forcing him to eat it etc. She's absolutely suffocating, probably because she has literally no personality or identity of her own beyond 'yoga is so pahfectttttt omgaaa I love smoothies' (and even then arguably it's her eating disorder talking so still not genuine). So I guess she makes 'part of a couple' her identity when she's with someone. But it's creepy to watch. I agree with you, I would hate spending 24/7 with someone else and I feel it's really important to do things together but also to have your own hobbies/friends/life in addition to that, which Niomi doesn't allow her partners to have.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I just feel sorry for everyone else in that class trying to exercise and all they can hear his Niomi laughing at the bumbling buffoon that is Forky.
Especially when you consider that everybody else probably paid while these two were #gifted (she didn't disclose, but hey, that's nothing new!) With all the tagging going on in her stories, it seems to me like this may have been a freebie.

Have to admit I did laugh at the state of Forky.

Reactions: 18
Understand, but I still find it childish. It is just something I wouldnt do.
She did this with Joe too, she would constantly put him down but in a cute giggly way saying normal things he were doing were ā€œhilariousā€. Really rubbed me the wrong way. Laughing at him making toast in the background of her smoothie bowl vlog when she was clearly seething, him eating a banana before a race, when he was cooking in a way she wouldnā€™t have etc.

She did this with Joe too, she would constantly put him down but in a cute giggly way saying normal things he were doing were ā€œhilariousā€. Really rubbed me the wrong way. Laughing at him making toast in the background of her smoothie bowl vlog when she was clearly seething, him eating a banana before a race, when he was cooking in a way she wouldnā€™t have etc.
And as you say, the worst part was that the things were quite literally never hilarious or anything approaching it.

Reactions: 15
Sheā€™s definitely had lip injections, you can see the swelling going beyond her natural lip colour. It reminds me of when Trisha Paytas gets her lips done, thereā€™s an extended line around the lip colour. Im guessing sheā€™s trying to correct that sunken cheeks look she has, that looks a bit like when someone takes their false teeth out. šŸ˜„
1645542640623.jpeg
1645542691429.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.