Niomi Smart #38 My bum is out, my trip was free, why's everyone so mean to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
« next time I feel sad » which seems to be every other day.

Yeah keep these videos for the day you get dumped, they’ll definitely put a smile on your face.

1645553684365.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
girls, I just wanna say thank you for such a great daily entertaining content! I'm from Ukraine and I'm like in a constant state of stress, so I come here to laugh (and cringe a lil) 💕

As for Niomi, I have like 0.000001% of sympathy left. She has all time in the world and a lot of money to self-reflect, self-educate and do the therapy. Instead she does this privilege ignorant mess. 🤬
Sending a lot of love ❤❤ At least we can help with laugh to support. World is so scary right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Correct me if I’m wrong, but as you, @Lionsden and @Coldfeet have suggested it, she was and is clearly mocking him because he’s not familiar with yoga. She’s such a witch acting like that, pretending the moment was fun, when in fact, she just wants to show on social media how she nails it compared to a newbie. And she really expects to find the man of her life someday? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 27
I am genuinely confused, she has so much time during the day… why not volunteer at a library? A charity shop? With some sort of local youth project? For an hour or two a week?

when I’ve volunteered I found it really humbling, it helped me see things from other peoples perspective, broadened my outlook and generally made me a lot more well rounded, and I don’t come from a fraction of the privilege that Niomi has enjoyed. I had to work so hard to overcome my background. And my volunteering enabled me to recognise and be grateful for the privileges I did enjoy.

she talks about being “centred” and is apparently some big Yogi living in the moment. But it’s all fake.

she doesn’t serve any of the principles of yoga.

she doesn’t adhere to Satya (truthfulness - self explanatory), Asteya (righteousness, potentially could be interpreted as not seeking to exploit ones privilege), brahmacharia (wisdom, being centred, not serving money!)

shaucha- sacrificing the ego. This involves a little bit of self sacrifice, of which Niomi seems to do absolutely zero.

I’m not hugely into Yoga the way Niomi is, but I enjoy the exercises and principles behind it. If I was going online to peach to 1.4million people to extol the virtues of yoga, I would at least want to acknowledge the history and cultural significance of it as a practice, I would at least attempt to be authentic to the principles instead of being a walking cliche of the rich white lady co-opting yoga.
She likes the luxury spa resort where they offer as well ass cleansing.
She likes the expensive yoga wear and be praised She is doing yoga.
Even after her training or whatever she did, she will not understand the concepts you mentioned.
Chick is always on a rollecorster of emotions, clenched, weak, tired and self centred. The total opposite of anyone practicing yoga.

« next time I feel sad » which seems to be every other day.

Yeah keep these videos for the day you get dumped, they’ll definitely put a smile on your face.

View attachment 1080638
Someone needs to ask her if this is why she left joey videos on YouTube? 😈😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thank you for the thread! :)

So far Niomi has spend more time whining and defending herself than she has ever done for all the women ambassador things she's part of. I have never seen her fight this hard for anyone but her own right to gifted trips, showing her butt and having Trump supporter Forky go off on women for having opinions. As a woman I feel that my rights are being taken away when I'm told to support women or else I'm a problem. Choice is freedom.
👏👏 I remember following Forky waaaay back in 2014/2015 ish because I had just joined insta and wanted some fitness type people to follow. O then realised what a sexist pig he was- the only 'females' worthy of his respect were white, thin, young and conventionally attractive. His own sister seemed like a bit of an inconvenience at times and he was constantly trying to get her to do loads of workouts to fit his expectations of what a woman should look like. The guy is trash. (I actually thought the Forky nickname was a toy story 3 reference at first! 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She seems to like laughing at people in a belittling way, she did it all the time with Joe in lockdown.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Lol guys guess who got blocked (for the second time)? After I commented that I didn’t perceive the comments as malicious but as criticism of her behavior, and that people have the right to point out how much her content has changed recently. That’s all I commented and the witch blocked me 😂 From now on I have to rely on you guys for Story and post updates 😄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I don’t feel she ever complimented Joe in a genuine way, it was just Dreamy Joe tit to make herself look good and brag about her relationship (he’s sooo good at sport, he’s suuuch a good cook, etc). I can’t imagine her being supportive when it mattered like when he lost his job, or building someone up. Nor does she really compliment anyone beyond calling them gorgeous. Idk I just feel like she’s a bit of a nasty person under a sweet princess veneer.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Lol guys guess who got blocked (for the second time)? After I commented that I didn’t perceive the comments as malicious but as criticism of her behavior, and that people have the right to point out how much her content has changed recently. That’s all I commented and the witch blocked me 😂 From now on I have to rely on you guys for Story and post updates 😄
Really? I told her basically the same thing and was not blocked. Interesting. But it was a reply to one of her stories. Maybe she doesnt care that much if others can not see it.

Reactions: 12
I feel like her comments are a clumsy attempt to be playful with a partner and have lightheartedly banter, but she is too uptight and painfully unfunny and she doesn't know how to go about it. Like it's ok Nims we know you're a boring fucker, no need to keep playing up to the camera to pretend otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Use anonigviewer and picuki.com

Reactions: 11
Correct me if I’m wrong, but as you, @Lionsden and @Coldfeet have suggested it, she was and is clearly mocking him because he’s not familiar with yoga. She’s such a witch acting like that, pretending the moment was fun, when in fact, she just wants to show on social media how she nails it compared to a newbie. And she really expects to find the man of her life someday? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yeah, now she's calling failing at something and making a fool of yourself "doing your own thing." I do wonder if she was brought up with belittlements like this.

Reactions: 5
I just saw this on Instagram. Hello Niomi!

1645560430674.jpeg

And then, I saw this comment. Couldn’t agree more 😁
1645560458084.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Really? I told her basically the same thing and was not blocked. Interesting. But it was a reply to one of her stories. Maybe she doesnt care that much if others can not see it.
Yup. First time I got blocked was because I called her irresponsible for walking around the city and gracing events maskless while displaying clear symptoms of Covid.
I had criticized her before by responding to her stories, nothing happened then either. She only gives a damn if others can actually see the criticism.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I’m surprised she’s with Bradley to be honest.

she seems to come from a family that dates/marries strategically. Did she go out with Marcus before or after he started getting a following on YT? I’d be very interested to know! She couldn’t have predicted how much it would all take off, but to teenagers, building a large following online through vlogging back then carried its own social currency.

And then of course Pahfect joey fit the bill perfectly. It didn’t seem like she saw a guy with quiet ambition, kindness, morals… she always praised his pretty superficial qualities. His cooking. His RF connections. His look. It was all very shallow - but he offered her the social class, money and look she wanted.

for a girl like Niomi, I just can’t see what Bradley is offering. He’s younger and seems pretty immature. He isn’t more insta-famous than her. He has a flatmate so probably isn’t wealthier than her. His crowd seems to be z-listers. He doesn’t seem to be the type to settle down anytime soon.

was he just the best thing available and a better option than staying single I wonder?

Reactions: 10
I’m surprised she’s with Bradley to be honest.

she seems to come from a family that dates/marries strategically. Did she go out with Marcus before or after he started getting a following on YT? I’d be very interested to know! She couldn’t have predicted how much it would all take off, but to teenagers, building a large following online through vlogging back then carried its own social currency.

And then of course Pahfect joey fit the bill perfectly. It didn’t seem like she saw a guy with quiet ambition, kindness, morals… she always praised his pretty superficial qualities. His cooking. His RF connections. His look. It was all very shallow - but he offered her the social class, money and look she wanted.

for a girl like Niomi, I just can’t see what Bradley is offering. He’s younger and seems pretty immature. He isn’t more insta-famous than her. He has a flatmate so probably isn’t wealthier than her. His crowd seems to be z-listers. He doesn’t seem to be the type to settle down anytime soon.

was he just the best thing available and a better option than staying single I wonder?
She finally gets what she deserves. We often tend to compare Bradley to Joe, saying he’s a downgrade when in fact, he seems to be the right guy for her as they’re totally on the same page.

She’s so obnoxious, immature, self-centered, selfish, stupid, boring, money-driven etc. just like Bradley (maybe except the « obnoxious » part). In my opinion, she is the downgrade since Joe is way too good for her. Karma finally put things back in place and that’s what she deserves. And not only relationship-wise.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.