Niomi Smart #38 My bum is out, my trip was free, why's everyone so mean to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely had lip injections, you can see the swelling going beyond her natural lip colour. It reminds me of when Trisha Paytas gets her lips done, there’s an extended line around the lip colour. Im guessing she’s trying to correct that sunken mouth look she has, that looks a bit like when someone takes their false teeth out. 😄
View attachment 1080224View attachment 1080226
It looks like she got the area between her eyebrows done again, too (the "frown" area).

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Her stories are such a drag!

It’s like she’s talking about her day and this is the only thing that happened, because the rest of the time, she literally does nothing but staring at the wall and taking selfies.

In fact, I’d go further and say that her life now centers around Bradley. How « exciting » her day is gonna be, depends on the time he wants to give to her. Dependency is so unhealthy and can be even dangerous. As @judgejohndeed said, she has no personality or identity of her own, and since she’s looking for someone who can bring her joy and happiness, I assume that person also has the responsibility to entertain her so she can stop staring at that wall for a few hours.

1645543150450.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
girls, I just wanna say thank you for such a great daily entertaining content! I'm from Ukraine and I'm like in a constant state of stress, so I come here to laugh (and cringe a lil) 💕

As for Niomi, I have like 0.000001% of sympathy left. She has all time in the world and a lot of money to self-reflect, self-educate and do the therapy. Instead she does this privilege ignorant mess. 🤬
This thread is my favorite as well. Sending lots of love to you in Ukraine! We're all very worried about what's happening. Please stay safe! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She’s definitely had lip injections, you can see the swelling going beyond her natural lip colour. It reminds me of when Trisha Paytas gets her lips done, there’s an extended line around the lip colour. Im guessing she’s trying to correct that sunken cheeks look she has, that looks a bit like when someone takes their false teeth out. 😄
View attachment 1080224View attachment 1080226
I'm no expert, but her lips look terrible to me. I'm sure she's had something else done too, because she looks different lately, but again, I don't know enough about this stuff to pinpoint what that might be.

Reactions: 18
To be fair, I don't see any harm in banter with a partner. I don't think she's maliciously making fun of him. She's just messing with him, it's not meant to be offensive.

The one thing I don't agree with is filming the session without asking for other participants for their consent to be filmed, because I'm pretty sure she didn't ask.
No one talks or jokes in a yoga class. The instructors I know would tell anyone off for giggling or talking because it disturbs everyone else. It's yoga, not some random social activity you do to have fun with friends. And no one I know would make fun of someone for not being able to do all asanas properly. I truly hope Niomi never teaches. She doesn't have it in her to respect others and support them on their journey. She's toxic.

Reactions: 27
I'm no expert, but her lips look terrible to me. I'm sure she's had something else done too, because she looks different lately, but again, I don't know enough about this stuff to pinpoint what that might be.
I keep looking at photos of her lips to try and work it out, what's really weird is I honestly think she's having filler in the bottom but not the top? I've zoomed into loads of photos of her top lip and if she's having filler it's really undetectable, which tbh good filler should be, but the bottom lip suggests otherwise because there's a big ridge. I guess she could just be having the bottom done but she'd have to be going to someone really tit...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually really wonder how they haven't suffocated each other yet. It's healthy to get some distance from your partner (by going to work, hanging out with your respective friends independently, engaging in activities alone). These two are constantly together. Considering they've been together for quite some time, they're past the initial 6 months honeymoon stage. I would personally feel stifled if I had to hang out with my partner 24/7 - they would get on my nerves regardless of how much I like/love them.
This is Forky we're talking about. There was no honeymoon stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Niomis' post on the smart skin IG from today. Again with her silly numbers having meaning and manifesting.

1645546402103.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I keep looking at photos of her lips to try and work it out, what's really weird is I honestly think she's having filler in the bottom but not the top? I've zoomed into loads of photos of her top lip and if she's having filler it's really undetectable, which tbh good filler should be, but the bottom lip suggests otherwise because there's a big ridge. I guess she could just be having the bottom done but she'd have to be going to someone really tit...
To me both her top and bottom lip look fuller - but the bottom lip is much more noticeably so. Maybe Nims said she was thinking about getting her lips done and grandma gave her a recommendation...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Niomis' post on the smart skin IG from today. Again with her silly numbers having meaning and manifesting.

View attachment 1080355
This sounds made up…. And also now I’m just imagining her writing horoscopes and fortunes for fortune cookies. It would be a great way to occupy her bored mind when she’s finished boxing and manifesting for the day. Which is 10 a.m.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
To me both her top and bottom lip look fuller - but the bottom lip is much more noticeably so. Maybe Nims said she was thinking about getting her lips done and grandma gave her a recommendation...
I usually refrain from commenting on people’s appearance as much as possible…

but Terrina looks absolutely terrifying to me

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So, she did yoga with Forky on Monday evening, she woke up on Tuesday and did more yoga... she basically does nothing but workout and restrict her meals, with the daily ad on stories thrown in.

No wonder she seems rudderless.

Reactions: 24
Oh good gawd. I bet she'll be running to get her crystals out for the moon tonight if she didn't already for 22/2/22.

Yes it's kind of a fun date but seriously? The man made calendar has nothing to do with the universe "aligning" in anyway. What an utter bonehead she is! 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No one talks or jokes in a yoga class. The instructors I know would tell anyone off for giggling or talking because it disturbs everyone else. It's yoga, not some random social activity you do to have fun with friends. And no one I know would make fun of someone for not being able to do all asanas properly. I truly hope Niomi never teaches. She doesn't have it in her to respect others and support them on their journey. She's toxic.
I'm not talking about her joking, talking during the class or disturbing the class. I don't think this is what she's done. She just filmed him quietly.

I'm talking about her mocking his moves - again, it's couples banter. It really isn't that serious. He's not looking to transition into a yoga teaching career. I know she has her flaws and I'm all for calling people out on their BS, but I don't think this criticism of her supposedly mocking him is warranted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I am genuinely confused, she has so much time during the day… why not volunteer at a library? A charity shop? With some sort of local youth project? For an hour or two a week?

when I’ve volunteered I found it really humbling, it helped me see things from other peoples perspective, broadened my outlook and generally made me a lot more well rounded, and I don’t come from a fraction of the privilege that Niomi has enjoyed. I had to work so hard to overcome my background. And my volunteering enabled me to recognise and be grateful for the privileges I did enjoy.

she talks about being “centred” and is apparently some big Yogi living in the moment. But it’s all fake.

she doesn’t serve any of the principles of yoga.

she doesn’t adhere to Satya (truthfulness - self explanatory), Asteya (righteousness, potentially could be interpreted as not seeking to exploit ones privilege), brahmacharia (wisdom, being centred, not serving money!)

shaucha- sacrificing the ego. This involves a little bit of self sacrifice, of which Niomi seems to do absolutely zero.

I’m not hugely into Yoga the way Niomi is, but I enjoy the exercises and principles behind it. If I was going online to peach to 1.4million people to extol the virtues of yoga, I would at least want to acknowledge the history and cultural significance of it as a practice, I would at least attempt to be authentic to the principles instead of being a walking cliche of the rich white lady co-opting yoga.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm not talking about her joking, talking during the class or disturbing the class. I don't think this is what she's done. She just filmed him quietly.

I'm talking about her mocking his moves - again, it's couples banter. It really isn't that serious. He's not looking to transition into a yoga teaching career. I know she has her flaws and I'm all for calling people out on their BS, but I don't think this criticism of her supposedly mocking him is warranted.
It’s down to the fact that she seems to be trying to make herself feel and look good because she is competing. The trouble is Bradley is always complimenting her and praising her strength on social media whereas on hers, it’s radio silent. She doesn’t reciprocate with the public compliments and is making him look like a fool. There’s a golden ratio (5:1) for praise to criticisms and she blows past that guide. It seems mean spirited. Maybe she doesn’t mean to be hurtful but it dings his image. That’s my perspective on all of this.

Reactions: 10
It’s down to the fact that she seems to be trying to make herself feel and look good because she is competing. The trouble is Bradley is always complimenting her and praising her strength on social media whereas on hers, it’s radio silent. She doesn’t reciprocate with the public compliments and is making him look like a fool. There’s a golden ratio (5:1) for praise to criticisms and she blows past that guide. It seems mean spirited. Maybe she doesn’t mean to be hurtful but it dings his image. That’s my perspective on all of this.
And note his quick look at the camera as he topples over ; it matters to him.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I am genuinely confused, she has so much time during the day… why not volunteer at a library? A charity shop? With some sort of local youth project? For an hour or two a week?

when I’ve volunteered I found it really humbling, it helped me see things from other peoples perspective, broadened my outlook and generally made me a lot more well rounded, and I don’t come from a fraction of the privilege that Niomi has enjoyed. I had to work so hard to overcome my background. And my volunteering enabled me to recognise and be grateful for the privileges I did enjoy.

she talks about being “centred” and is apparently some big Yogi living in the moment. But it’s all fake.

she doesn’t serve any of the principles of yoga.

she doesn’t adhere to Satya (truthfulness - self explanatory), Asteya (righteousness, potentially could be interpreted as not seeking to exploit ones privilege), brahmacharia (wisdom, being centred, not serving money!)

shaucha- sacrificing the ego. This involves a little bit of self sacrifice, of which Niomi seems to do absolutely zero.

I’m not hugely into Yoga the way Niomi is, but I enjoy the exercises and principles behind it. If I was going online to peach to 1.4million people to extol the virtues of yoga, I would at least want to acknowledge the history and cultural significance of it as a practice, I would at least attempt to be authentic to the principles instead of being a walking cliche of the rich white lady co-opting yoga.
Actually, I don’t think she’s that much into yoga. Yes, she practices regularly, but I don’t think she understands or even learns about the principles. What I do think though, is that she started yoga because it was part of the « healthy/vegan/inspiring influencer » cliché and since she enjoyed it, she kept practicing.

Well, I don’t know anything about yoga, but I assume it’s supposed to give some mental spiritual benefits and clearly, that’s not the case. Look at her, all angry and embittered, not having a clear conscience or peace of mind. Yoga gives her the « positive/calm/empowered influencer » label, but as you said, it’s all fake.

Reactions: 26
Actually, I don’t think she’s that much into yoga. Yes, she practices regularly, but I don’t think she understands or even learns about the principles. What I do think though, is that she started yoga because it was part of the « healthy/vegan/inspiring influencer » cliché and since she enjoyed it, she kept practicing.

Well, I don’t know anything about yoga, but I assume it’s supposed to give some mental spiritual benefits and clearly, that’s not the case. Look at her, all angry and embittered, not having a clear conscience or peace of mind. Yoga gives her the « positive/calm/empowered influencer » label, but as you said, it’s all fake.
She likes the outfits and it passes the time- pahhhhhfect 🧘‍♀️⏰

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.