Niomi Smart #38 My bum is out, my trip was free, why's everyone so mean to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think from now on whatever she posts will be an even bigger disaster ...and she will bark like a chihuahua to everyone in the comments section. Because supporting women is only one way round. You need to support MEEE whatever BS i sell !!
I hope by the end of the year she will end up only with 1mln followers and that gleam will not buy any bots or better I hope they drop her. Will see how her douche boyfriend will show support then.
With a war on the edge of eu, inflation with every prices going up, I Don't effing care about influencers and they should be regulated AF to make their lazy ass life miserable.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I think from now on whatever she posts will be an even bigger disaster ...and she will bark like a chihuahua to everyone in the comments section. Because supporting women is only one way round. You need to support MEEE whatever BS i sell !!
I hope by the end of the year she will end up only with 1mln followers and that gleam will not buy any bots or better I hope they drop her. Will see how her douche boyfriend will show support then.
With a war on the edge of eu, inflation with every prices going up, I Don't effing care about influencers and they should be regulated AF to make their lazy ass life miserable.
Niomi, by end of the year, not getting what is happening to her:
1645516566601.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I think she wonders why people still follow and comment when they object to her content. She believes her posts are harmless and that people are out to get her for no reason.

We don't have to tolerate bullshit, however. And if we don't want a social/financial ecosystem where people live on bullshit, we have to do things about it. She is politically opposed to activism so it doesn't occur to her.

I feel sorry for the people who liked her and are basically being trolled by wealth and bollocks.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You don’t mean the one where she gave her followers a recipe for a vegan chocolate chip cookie and she called it breakfast? 😂

View attachment 1079380
Oh, but it has protein powder so it’s clearly a breakfast 🙄

also how many sisters does she have…I get that she only visits occasionally and only used Daisy May for photos with Joey to ”play family“ but her errors are so ridiculous.

Reactions: 7
Funny how these prat’s always say their obsessed with something they’re shilling, 😆 like Nimwit says in the comments section. It’s always the same they all copy each other’s words, hand gestures everything, such a bunch of obvious clones.
I don't know if this is still true for Instagram ads, but Youtubers used to get scripts to follow when talking about a certain product they were getting paid to promote. You would see many different beauty gurus promoting the same product, and they would all mention the same things, even in the same order. This was intentionally deceitful and covert behavior by both the brand and the Youtuber, and I think it led to some of the laws about advertising on social media that are in place today.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I'm not completely done reading the last 2 pages of this thread but I just want to say be careful with the supplements you buy. I worked in health care for quite long time, both at a hospital and at multiple doctor's offices. At the hospital I worked in internal medicine, endocrinology, etc. and we saw quite a bit of people each month who had f'd up their bodies with strange supplements. The same happened at the doctor's office. I remember very clearly this one man who severely damaged his nervous system by taking too much vitamin B6 because someone recommended it to him.
Sounds harmless enough right? Just a recommendation...? It ruined his body for life. Some things don't cause long-lasting damage, but for others, like this man in particular, it's a life long sentence.

If you want to use supplements PLEASE consult your doctor first, just to be safe. It's not worth the risk.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I'm not completely done reading the last 2 pages of this thread but I just want to say be careful with the supplements you buy. I worked in health care for quite long time, both at a hospital and at multiple doctor's offices. At the hospital I worked in internal medicine, endocrinology, etc. and we saw quite a bit of people each month who had f'd up their bodies with strange supplements. The same happened at the doctor's office. I remember very clearly this one man who severely damaged his nervous system by taking too much vitamin B6 because someone recommended it to him.
Sounds harmless enough right? Just a recommendation...? It ruined his body for life. Some things don't cause long-lasting damage, but for others, like this man in particular, it's a life long sentence.

If you want to use supplements PLEASE consult your doctor first, just to be safe. It's not worth the risk.
Thank you for warning us.

I find it insane to sell this kind of product that easily. Not only coming from influencers, but also the companies which are actually the first to blame since they contact the influencers saying « take these, they do wonders on your body/hair/health! » and people unquestioningly believe them without doing any research.

Besides, I wonder if supplements really work. I mean, sometimes, you’re so convinced that a product will work, probably because you think you need it, that when you start using it, you think the results are there when in fact, nothing happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
L O L

"Not an influencer" Niomi is shilling vitamins today? Oh gosh I wish I was a fly on the wall watching Joe and Freddie laugh about this
theyre both off living their best lives, having a busy day, Joe probably low key has a new down to earth girlfriend and they’re both like “Niomi who?”

Thank you for warning us.

I find it insane to sell this kind of product that easily. Not only coming from influencers, but also the companies which are actually the first to blame since they contact the influencers saying « take these, they do wonders on your body/hair/health! » and people unquestioningly believe them without doing any research.

Besides, I wonder if supplements really work. I mean, sometimes, you’re so convinced that a product will work, probably because you think you need it, that when you start using it, you think the results are there when in fact, nothing happened.
Exactly. Pretty much all the doctors I worked with said a simple, very plain/basic multi was plenty for pretty much everybody. I mean the cheap simple ones you can buy almost anywhere. The simple ones without any additives or other weird super powers. But even then, for some people it's too much OR not enough. That's why you always need to consult your doctor, because they can tell you exactly what you need. Some people find it very embarrassing to ask a doctor about hair, nail or skin supplements, but honestly? a doctor has seen it all, there is honestly no embarrassment needed. And if a doctor shames you for your question you need to find one that takes you and your question serious.
It's only not worth the risk not consulting. The damage is usually done quicker than it's un-done.

I wish they would make laws for this. I find it so strange that people can sell all these things that do absolutely nothing OR cause damage. Like the detox teas. Not only are they bad for the body, they are bad for your MH, too. Of course, if you like the flavor and you drink one or two of these teas each week there is nothing to worry about, but doing it for the detox is jut so harmful.
Or that time when everybody was selling those stupid mushroom teas that do nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Her front layers in the vitamin ad :eek:😭😱
fried with bleach and breakages. Jeeez at least pay for a silky blow dry for the ad - If you're going to lie about taking them, you might as well lie about the result

• Haha
Another day, another ad, another useless story. Nobody gives a tit about you doing yoga in Y-fronts, G-string or crotchless panties. You’re bored AF, we get it! You really should take this free time to do some serious introspection and ideally, see a shrink. Just saying.

1645529017557.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
She sits on her sofa and you can see every room in her house bar the side bathroom. Wow, who guided her on buying that place?
I think Niomi has a frenemi or two....

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I bet she thinks she can make ads for hair products because hers is thick. But thick hair doesn’t mean healthy hair. You can have thin hair - doesn’t mean you are unhealthy at all. There is not one type of healthy hair and she must stop spreading these ideas, just as there is not just one type of « healthy body ».

This reel is just bad advertising to me, her hair is horrible, the color makes me cringe, how can you promote healthy hair when yours is so bleached ? How can one promote natural products and sustainability and at the same time burn her hair with chemical products ?

Brown hair suited her so much better. I find it hard to believe those two photos are the same person.
1A6013E1-4FC9-4C26-8EF5-26FAD9FBF9B5.png
A765934C-5940-41DF-8E57-AF5DB1542346.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Those front layers/bangs look atrocious and I would be embarrassed to post photos like that on the internet.

• Haha
  • Heart
I bet she thinks she can make ads for hair products because hers is thick. But thick hair doesn’t mean healthy hair. You can have thin hair - doesn’t mean you are unhealthy at all. There is not one type of healthy hair and she must stop spreading these ideas, just as there is not just one type of « healthy body ».

This reel is just bad advertising to me, her hair is horrible, the color makes me cringe, how can you promote healthy hair when yours is so bleached ? How can one promote natural products and sustainability and at the same time burn her hair with chemical products ?

Brown hair suited her so much better. I find it hard to believe those two photos are the same person.
View attachment 1079844View attachment 1079847
also, another thing she seems to have changed about her looks is that she started wearing black eyeliner again. Nothing against people who do, don't get me wrong, but in all the photos from recent months it just completely changed her face from the soft natural look to what she presents herself as now, combined with the bleached hair, exhausting bikini/yogawear posing and all that I'm-such-a-carefree-single-fun-partygirl type. I can't wear black eyeliner myself, doesn't suit me at all as I'm rather pale and have light hair and eyebrows, but I always notice that on others. Can't wrap my head around how different she looked only 1,5 years ago... she definitely tried to play a certain part when she was with Joe

Reactions: 15
Another day, another ad, another useless story. Nobody gives a tit about you doing yoga in Y-fronts, G-string or crotchless panties. You’re bored AF, we get it! You really should take this free time to do some serious introspection and ideally, see a shrink. Just saying.

View attachment 1079820
....so she comes back to her main "content creation" of being an AD pole. Shocking 😏
😴

Reactions: 5

View attachment 1079844View attachment 1079847
She looks so bitter in this reel!

1645531069072.jpeg

Reactions: 12

View attachment 1079820
Oh my could she have edited this picture moooree?! She is entirely like a burnt orange wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The skin on her body looks so thin and papery to me. Not healthy at all

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.