Niomi Smart #38 My bum is out, my trip was free, why's everyone so mean to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I want to buy supplements, I got onto Amazon and compare prices and ingredients and do my own research online. I would never rely on some greedy dimwit, shilling some over priced, fancy packaged supplements. The ingredients in those supplements are no better than anything you’d find on Amazon, for a fraction of the price.

Funny how these prat’s always say their obsessed with something they’re shilling, 😆 like Nimwit says in the comments section. It’s always the same they all copy each other’s words, hand gestures everything, such a bunch of obvious clones.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
She couldn’t even wash her hair for a hair vitamin ad? It’s so greasy it stayed in the bun and then is plastered to her head 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ohh we must have new readers now that the other poster gave us free advertising.

"I only work with brands that I use" yeah you use them because they are freebies. Duh.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Let’s pray they do join lol. Niomi treats her followers like gullible rubes. She was worryingly quick to deploy misdirection in her so-called answer*. It’s a gross habit to have. She thinks she is more clever than other people. If they fall for her misdirection, it’s their fault, a fool and their money are soon parted, etc. The people who rush to her defense are innocent minded people and God are they blind to her antics.

*For anyone feeling in the dark: The smoothing effect is what she was asked about. She misdirected by responding about filters. No one asked her about those [in relation to this AD] but she pretended she was answering the question honestly when, apparently, it was anything but truthful.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
..."stick to my yoga, running and boxing routines"...girl, you do nothing else than that!
GET A REAL JOB NIOMI THEN COMPLAIN ABOUT LIFE AND WOMEN SUPPORTING WOMEN.

Rant over, I just really needed to say this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Let’s pray they do join lol. Niomi treats her followers like gullible rubes. She was worryingly quick to deploy misdirection in her so-called answer*. It’s a gross habit to have. She thinks she is more clever than other people. If they fall for her misdirection, it’s their fault, a fool and their money are soon parted, etc. The people who rush to her defense are innocent minded people and God are they blind to her antics.

*For anyone feeling in the dark: The smoothing effect is what she was asked about. She misdirected by responding about filters. No one asked her about it but she pretended she was answering the question.
I enjoyed watching her cooking stuff ages ago on YouTube, back when she actually filmed, then I agreed with a comment on IG, gave it a like and she blocked me for that, I never even commented on her IG posts or stories and I think that's why, why else would she? So now I have two accounts lol cause to Niomi silencing opinions is women championing women. So glad I got championed by her.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I enjoyed watching her cooking stuff ages ago on YouTube, back when she actually filmed, then I agreed with a comment on IG, gave it a like and she blocked me for that, I never even commented on her IG posts or stories and I think that's why, why else would she? So now I have two accounts lol cause to Niomi silencing opinions is women championing women. So glad I got championed by her.
Lol was there overlap with your tattle handle? I can totally picture her getting intimidated by you and blocking.

By the way, Niomi — kind people give straightforward responses that don’t require 12 years of training in exegesis in order to parse. Your bullshit wreaks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Lol was there overlap with your tattle handle? I can totally picture her getting intimidated by you and blocking.

By the way, Niomi — kind people give straightforward responses that don’t require 12 years of training in exegesis. Your bullshit wreaks.
Haha no, the IG handle was made up and no connection to my name, a manga mash up, but thanks for the compliment, intimating :p Love it!

Reactions: 8
Damn, I really lost here… I’m still mad. I read way too much into the exchange when it’s actually quite simple: Am I projecting anger because I’ve dealt closely with someone like her before? Yeah. At the end of the day, I’m glad she’s not my problem and I’m happy for Joe that he’s out of that toxic relationship. She has issues.

Reactions: 12
Wasn’t it a bad idea to do an ad right after the drama? I mean, her post about being criticized may have helped many people to wake up to her hypocrisy and hopefully, they won’t hesitate to call her out whenever they feel like it. They may do know by now that her only one intention is to make money when it’s not about showing off her body. So, when it comes to sponsored posts, how hard is it gonna be to convince her audience to buy her tit?

1645504461751.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Wasn’t it a bad idea to do an ad right after the drama? I mean, her post about being criticized may have helped many people to wake up to her hypocrisy and hopefully, they won’t hesitate to call her out whenever they feel like it. They may do know by now that her only one intention is to make money when it’s not about showing off her body. So, when it comes to sponsored posts, how hard is it gonna be to convince her audience to buy her tit?

View attachment 1079369
Her next post choice was pretty tone-deaf, she just wanted to clear space for more AD content.

Reactions: 16
Ohh we must have new readers now that the other poster gave us free advertising.

"I only work with brands that I use" yeah you use them because they are freebies. Duh.
Remember when she partnered with Naked smoothies?!? After ripping into the asshole of energy gels. Apparently the sugar content was too high in gels but those smoothies were good because they paid her.

@Callan yeah pretty sure she took down the video because of all the negativity. The link to it is still on the Naked juice page but it now just leads to her home page. You can see a 10 second ad she did for them here

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Her next post choice was pretty tone-deaf, she just wanted to clear space for more AD content.
You don’t mean the one where she gave her followers a recipe for a vegan chocolate chip cookie and she called it breakfast? 😂

E6178048-B2B3-43E0-BCD9-2BE5DF046926.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah that is not exactly breakfast, also the measurements are in dollhouse cooking utensils size. Hard to believe she eats this, was this Forky approved for sure? lol...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I doubt it lol. He would have copied the health benefits of flax seed from Google and then left it as a comment 😛

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The good, ethical and helpful content Niomi has been posting for all of us from her travels over the last year

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.