Niomi Smart #38 My bum is out, my trip was free, why's everyone so mean to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay I got that wrong. He has not unfollowed her but she does have a new boyf.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've never really minded Niomi - I always thought she had principles with her whole plant based ethos and there was a point when she seemed a bit less problematic than other YouTubers. But I have now had to unfollow her. Niomi using the tired women should support women argument is funny because when other female influencers have their own scandals/cancellations Niomi is never there supporting them. She isn't there in their comments offering her support. When she launched smart skin a bunch of other influencers supported Niomi by promoting her brand on their Instagram accounts - but when they have since launched their own brands or new collaborations Niomi hasn't supported any of them. People who were far less privileged than Niomi were giving her legitimate criticism and asking her to be more mindful of the messages she was putting out on her social media accounts and the effect it was having on other people. If if anything they were highlighting a privilege and class issue and out of nowhere Niomi has turned this into a feminist issue simply because it suits her. She's an epic moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Where did you see that Anna has a new boyfriend?

Sorry if I’ve missed this and it’s been pointed out already but what’s the situation with her mums restaurant?

I’ve heard rumours and can see on companies house it’s in liquidation with accounts overdue
Haven't heard anything about it but maybe this is the bad news Nims spoke about a while back?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Haven't heard anything about it but maybe this is the bad news Nims spoke about a while back?
Well that would make a lot of sense, her family probably had to get together and decide what to do, and most likely shut it down. Can't imagine it being a pleasant decision.

Reactions: 13
How does her Skincare line run? She never seems to be doing any work regarding it. Is she just a front and there are other people doing the actual work? Do they even have offices etc.? She barely mentions it.

Reactions: 18
Niomi liked both of these comments from Em_Clarkson who sounds like a real peach:

12A163C7-4E06-4F48-8A8C-1C63D85D9679.jpeg

975DCF31-0DED-4E99-BEFA-1D473FDE7844.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Wow.. looks like EM here knows exactly how to bring people down. What a bully. Wonder which personal flaws she's projecting with her comments.
I had a different five letter ‘B’ word in mind to describe her but I think yours is more apt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Why don't any of these morons proof read what they write??????
'eachother'
'ambundance'
Arrggggghhhhh.🥶🤢
She doesn’t think she needs spellcheck because this dumbass believes that’s how those words are actually spelt!!

Reactions: 17
She just reeks with positivity no? I want to be just like her, said no one ever.
I swtg I can’t even begin to understand how she has a podcast which according to her is highly rated. I mean, how is her work successful? I’m not jealous - I’m genuinely curious who her audience could possibly be. Mean drunks?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe they mean the guy pictured in Anna's latest IG. I think he's just a work colleague as they were on a work trip a few days back - but who knows.
someone has commented under the photo “couple goals” but can’t tell if it’s a joke or not…

Reactions: 8
Is it Dettol Daddy?
Niomi liked both of these comments from Em_Clarkson who sounds like a real peach:

View attachment 1077033
View attachment 1077034
What a nice little circle Jerk they're forming.

Jeremy Clarkson's daughter instructing everyone not to have an opinion unless it's I love you, you're so goals etc. She (Clarkson) is complaining about her auidence reporting some of her insta posts, and the possibility of loosing her Instagram because of that, and well basically her whole income, as she is openly an influencer full time. Probably hoping to poach some of niomi's audience for herself!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s not surprising if her families restaurant closes, especially after covid, then with the cost of living crisis hitting big time in April, people just won’t have the spare cash to spend. The first things people cut back on to save money, are nights out and gym memberships. Im guessing Forky will take a big hit to his exercise app subs from April, why bother when there’s so much free stuff online.

Reactions: 14
I swtg I can’t even begin to understand how she has a podcast which according to her is highly rated. I mean, how is her work successful? I’m not jealous - I’m genuinely curious who her audience could possibly be. Mean drunks?
There's just so much going on in that comment, and yeah I can't imagine who would tune in to hear her. I mean she said that "Happy people don't talk tit about other people on the internet [....] while she's calling women horrible and talking tit about them on the internet.
1645403097875.png

Niomi's fans sending out positivity into the world

• Haha
  • Heart
I wonder if Forky is going to come to her rescue and post a story about online criticism.

I love how she posted about being a kind soul that makes everybody feel like a somebody, yet when one of the posters on here met her, she was apparently rather snobby and dismissive. Apparently, this principle doesn't apply to her.
Who is Forky?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There's just so much going on in that comment, and yeah I can't imagine who would tune in to hear her. I mean she said that "Happy people don't talk tit about other people on the internet [....] while she's calling women horrible and talking tit about them on the internet.
View attachment 1077077

Niomi's fans sending out positivity into the world

Three words, Jeremy Clarksons daughter, that explains everything. How about when her dad punched a tv crew member, for the horrific crime of providing the bad tempered bastard with a plant based meal, instead of a meat one. Her father is an insane obnoxious bully who’s still working in tv, now that’s a real crime. The daughter seems like another useless apple not falling far from a rotten tree and probably inherited her fathers narcissistic psychopathy

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.