Niomi Smart #38 My bum is out, my trip was free, why's everyone so mean to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Niomi's friends are taking turns getting Covid... she was in Dubai a few days ago.

1646149334776.png

1646149367521.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Her latest post really irks me. Asking viewers to vote on what they want to see on her Instagram right now with everything happening in the world.
Nims why don’t you post what YOU feel is right seeing as this is your job??? Instead of getting other people to tell you what to do because you have no brain cells to tell what’s right from wrong, insensitive, tone def etc.
She doesn't want to accept responsibility for her actions. If one person says they want her to post x, then she is just generously complying with her followers' wishes by posting x. I don't think she would stop posting for the duration of the war if the majority of her followers asked her to. And she really has no ideas of her own I guess, zero creativity, no opinion or stance on current affairs unless they are forced on her, no ambition to use her reach for what she believes in. Just spineless, uninspired, and boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Tbh her asking that seems to me like she will keep posting her vacuous crap and if anyone dares complain in the comments then she will say 'oh but I asked you and everyone said they like the escapism'. Very transparent. She should've put a poll on so we can all see the actual result.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She doesn't want to accept responsibility for her actions. If one person says they want her to post x, then she is just generously complying with her followers' wishes by posting x. I don't think she would stop posting for the duration of the war if the majority of her followers asked her to. And she really has no ideas of her own I guess, zero creativity, no opinion or stance on current affairs unless they are forced on her, no ambition to use her reach for what she believes in. Just spineless, uninspired, and boring.
Tbh her asking that seems to me like she will keep posting her vacuous crap and if anyone dares complain in the comments then she will say 'oh but I asked you and everyone said they like the escapism'. Very transparent. She should've put a poll on so we can all see the actual result.
Some people have said that she constantly seeks validation. Your posts totally make sense. This way, she avoids negative comments as much as possible, but also fishes for compliments and support, as always.

Her next post will probably be like « I try so hard to do good and be good. Here’s a discount code for your next order. Hurry, it only lasts 48 hours! But my heart is still broken. #ad #sponsored #prayforUkraine #prayforME »

Reactions: 17
This is the first thing I thought too. She’s clearly going to keep posting regardless and this was always her intention

I’d never condemn them for posting as normal, I’m still going to work as normal to earn my money after all. It annoys me more that they’re all pretending to feel awkward about it.

• Haha
Wouldn't it be pahhhhhhfect is everyone replied, saying, 'STOP POSTING FFS!!!!'

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is this the reason why she asks for advice? Like « I don’t really care about what’s happening, but since we’re on social media, I don’t want people to say I’m insensitive, so what can I do to look good in your eyes? »

1646153573445.jpeg

Reactions: 19
Now would be a really good time for her to put that women for women's ambassador title to actual use for once. I would also love to see her put her money where her mouth is and donate. I understand there's a sea of misinformation out there but her claiming to not be able to share anything without the risk of it being false info just seems to lazy. She has all the time in the world to educate herself and share resources to her millions of followers. It's not that hard.

Reactions: 28
Now would be a really good time for her to put that women for women's ambassador title to actual use for once. I would also love to see her put her money where her mouth is and donate. I understand there's a sea of misinformation out there but her claiming to not be able to share anything without the risk of it being false info just seems to lazy. She has all the time in the world to educate herself and share resources to her millions of followers. It's not that hard.
As she’s so selfish and self-obsessed, it seems hard to do things good-heartedly since she’s not in the habit of thinking about anyone else but herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is this the reason why she asks for advice? Like « I don’t really care about what’s happening, but since we’re on social media, I don’t want people to say I’m insensitive, so what can I do to look good in your eyes? »

View attachment 1096106
Again, she is so vague. She says "around the world" instead of naming what exactly is getting her down (I assume she is talking about the invasion of Ukraine??). Everyone I talked to the last few days was very specific about what they were scared, angry, or anguished about and felt the need to talk about it. Niomi always does this. When she had an InstaLive with two women from a charity she was "supporting," she also only said things like, amazing work you are doing, instead of listing facts, which would have been courteous towards the women and also informative for her followers. I don't know if she doesn't know or understand what is going on or being done, so that she cannot put it into her own words, or if she simply doesn't care. Everyone is impressed by different things and has a different view of a situation. I've never, ever heard Niomi's point of view about anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Again, she is so vague. She says "around the world" instead of naming what exactly is getting her down (I assume she is talking about the invasion of Ukraine??). Everyone I talked to the last few days was very specific about what they were scared, angry, or anguished about and felt the need to talk about it. Niomi always does this. When she had an InstaLive with two women from a charity she was "supporting," she also only said things like, amazing work you are doing, instead of listing facts, which would have been courteous towards the women and also informative for her followers. I don't know if she doesn't know or understand what is going on or being done, so that she cannot put it into her own words, or if she simply doesn't care. Everyone is impressed by different things and has a different view of a situation. I've never, ever heard Niomi's point of view about anything.
Such a good insight ♥ you’re right on the mark!

Reactions: 10
There are fact-checking websites that examine news for their veracity practically the moment they are published. How difficult could it be to use maybe an hour a day to go through some information that was crucial and really interested you? Social media is her job, she doesn't have any other obligations. This could be a chance to bond with her followers over shared values. But she would rather post a picture of her coffee.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Like it's been pointed out endlessly before, Niomi has no real interests, no real opinions, no real values. Everything with her is for sale, easily accommodated to whoever she's dating, trying to impress, or whatever she's trying to sell.

She's someone that can't finish a super short book in over a month. Someone that can't speak eloquently about anything, not even about topics she supposedly knows about/likes, such as plant based food back in the day. She spends most of her time on appearances, focused on how she looks, what she owns, how she looks from the outside, not the inside. She's just nothing. Her biggest aspiration in life is being some sort of human billboard.

(She also, let's face it, is probably hungry all the time. I don't know about you, but I don't care about anything when I'm hungry.)

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I could almost respect that post for admitting that she’s factually ignorant on the situation and at risk of spreading fake news but her follow up offer to post a combination of escapism (her word) and about the situation in Ukraine was confusing. If she decided to donate a portion of her regular spon con to refugees I can see her getting away with posting her daily matchas.

And yet she has time for scrapbooking! I apologize if some of you guys are into that, I know journaling is a thing these days, but scrapbooking? I used to do that tit when I was like 12. What normal nearly-30-year-old seriously has time for that?! Or energy to do such activities during this time? My country isn't that close to Ukraine but we've already welcomed some refugees who arrived here, coummunity is gathering supplies & donating money, there are gatherings on town squares to show support for Ukrainians.... last thing I could think of doing right now is making a scrapbook like I'm Lindsay Lohan in some coming-of-age movie.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
As she’s so selfish and self-obsessed, it seems hard to do things good-heartedly since she’s not in the habit of thinking about anyone else but herself.
I'm still puzzled that she thinks that flaunting gifted everything is "escapism"...

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Has she had any feedback to the asinine question.?? Us banned ones can't see comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.